Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Coronavirus: US Consulate In Nigeria Cancels All Visa Applications - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Coronavirus: US Consulate In Nigeria Cancels All Visa Applications (59222 Views)

Emirates Cancels All Flights To Nigeria In Retaliation To FG Once A Week Flight / Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria / US Now Seeking Social Media Details From All Visa Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: US Consulate In Nigeria Cancels All Visa Applications by GamalNasser: 7:58pm On Mar 18, 2020
Iyiataata92:
It will be a shame if lagos state government that claimed to have treated the Italian man is unable to treat her own citizens

The day of reckoning is here!!!
cheesy
Re: Coronavirus: US Consulate In Nigeria Cancels All Visa Applications by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 18, 2020
GOFRONT:
The media says that corona virus is coming and everyone panics, But the bible says that Jesus is coming and no one cares..
Because Jesus coming is a hoax but Corona ain't a joke

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: US Consulate In Nigeria Cancels All Visa Applications by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 18, 2020
Enculer2:

So people should commit suicide because Jesus is coming?

I tire o

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: US Consulate In Nigeria Cancels All Visa Applications by andrewbaba44: 8:00pm On Mar 18, 2020
GOFRONT:
The media says that corona virus is coming and everyone panics, But the bible says that Jesus is coming and no one cares..

because Jesus didn’t exist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: US Consulate In Nigeria Cancels All Visa Applications by Inspiration2017: 8:01pm On Mar 18, 2020
OLORUN Corona

God has just added a name
Re: Coronavirus: US Consulate In Nigeria Cancels All Visa Applications by Teymanhenry(f): 8:01pm On Mar 18, 2020
GOFRONT:
imagine rubbish someone is saying . how does this correlates with the topic ??

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: US Consulate In Nigeria Cancels All Visa Applications by mysweetsunshine: 8:02pm On Mar 18, 2020
Why the earth is still here please try and make it better and change the way you think. Heaven or hell, the earth is your reality for now and preserve it by being useful.

mbahdi:
Hahahaha what a world.
This virus just dey sweet me like mind.seeing d Drama.atleast d whole world will now know there's a supreme God in heaven.see how d mighty are falling.if we as humans can be this prepared for heaven and rapture the way we are preparing and ad hearing to precautions on dis virus,heaven will never miss anyone.prepare cause Christ is coming soon.no body seems to care.just a virus and everyone is afraid and preparing.were are d so called world powers.this is just corolla virus.think of how tense it will be when the superior mezdes Benz which is d oga of all virus will come by next year.
How d mighty have fallen.if the world will now respect God we will know.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: US Consulate In Nigeria Cancels All Visa Applications by udy4real(m): 8:02pm On Mar 18, 2020
ProudlyAfarmer:
How are the Igbos going to

ESPECIALLY THOSE DEVELOPERS AMONG THEM...

I PITY THEM NO BE SMALL

You See how dull your brain can get
Re: Coronavirus: US Consulate In Nigeria Cancels All Visa Applications by Tiztonio(m): 8:02pm On Mar 18, 2020
GOFRONT:
God is great!!!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: US Consulate In Nigeria Cancels All Visa Applications by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 18, 2020
GOFRONT:

Food for Thought

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: US Consulate In Nigeria Cancels All Visa Applications by Inspiration2017: 8:04pm On Mar 18, 2020
oluwaseyi000:

Because Jesus coming is a hoax but Corona ain't a joke

Jesus' coming isn't a hoax. Jesus said as it was in the days of Noah.

You will know it is not a hoax

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: US Consulate In Nigeria Cancels All Visa Applications by emonkey(m): 8:05pm On Mar 18, 2020
martyns303:
The US consulate in Nigeria has cancelled all non immigrant visa application appointments in Nigeria, this coming hours after the Nigerian government cancelled flights from 13 countries including the US.

Wrong information. The US Consulate has given notice of this since last week. It has nothing to do with Nigeria’s action

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: US Consulate In Nigeria Cancels All Visa Applications by Bukden16(m): 8:06pm On Mar 18, 2020
Who cares at the moment..?

Re: Coronavirus: US Consulate In Nigeria Cancels All Visa Applications by Totalconcept(m): 8:06pm On Mar 18, 2020
Bleep we have already banned before how many Nigeria get America visa before if to me I just hate that country..... They will never gives for free

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: US Consulate In Nigeria Cancels All Visa Applications by Osidazz19: 8:07pm On Mar 18, 2020
GOFRONT:

Coronavirus is real and verifiable, Jesus coming is all a myth to keep the gullible in check.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: US Consulate In Nigeria Cancels All Visa Applications by yawehoverall: 8:07pm On Mar 18, 2020
Brighte:
Sometimes i feel like not logging into Nairaland because is just full of negative news. In nairaland the world has already come to an end but in the outside world everybody is going about their normal duties . if fire too hot last last eh go cool. make USA dey their lane.

As in eh, nairaland is filled with woes from the worst news to the other, then don't bother to push positive ones to front page..

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: US Consulate In Nigeria Cancels All Visa Applications by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 18, 2020
Inspiration2017:

Jesus' coming isn't a hoax. Jesus said as it was in the days of Noah.

You will know it is not a hoax

grin grin grin if he like he should cum if he like he should stay till the mansion he's building is dilapidated so far he stays out of my way when he finally cum

The cumming man said the people that saw him disappear into the cloud will see him cummin
I guess he has come and go

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: US Consulate In Nigeria Cancels All Visa Applications by Inspiration2017: 8:08pm On Mar 18, 2020
oluwaseyi000:

I tire o

Don't commit suicide because Jesus is coming

Just prepare.

And don't get tire o because of the jingle

You will know it worth it
Re: Coronavirus: US Consulate In Nigeria Cancels All Visa Applications by Babaibejii: 8:10pm On Mar 18, 2020
I wish i was the president. I.will make the US knkw they need us.more.than we.need them. Stupid puppet leaders. Do they even know.the income.they make from Nigerian Visa when we give them free pass. Stupid govt.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: US Consulate In Nigeria Cancels All Visa Applications by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 18, 2020
Enculer2:

So people should commit suicide because Jesus is coming?

You don't need to commit suicide man.

Change your Evil ways and stop asking foolish questions before it is too late.

He did not direct the post to you. So next time Learn to mind your satanic business when you see posts like that.

Don't commit Suicide.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: US Consulate In Nigeria Cancels All Visa Applications by Trutherme: 8:10pm On Mar 18, 2020
undecided
Re: Coronavirus: US Consulate In Nigeria Cancels All Visa Applications by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 18, 2020
Inspiration2017:

Don't commit suicide because Jesus is coming

Just prepare.

And don't get tire o because of the jingle

You will know it worth it

If he like he should cum if he like he should climax

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: US Consulate In Nigeria Cancels All Visa Applications by ColorTheory: 8:12pm On Mar 18, 2020
mbahdi:
Hahahaha what a world.
This virus just dey sweet me like mind.seeing d Drama.atleast d whole world will now know there's a supreme God in heaven.see how d mighty are falling.if we as humans can be this prepared for heaven and rapture the way we are preparing and ad hearing to precautions on dis virus,heaven will never miss anyone.prepare cause Christ is coming soon.no body seems to care.just a virus and everyone is afraid and preparing.were are d so called world powers.this is just corolla virus.think of how tense it will be when the superior mezdes Benz which is d oga of all virus will come by next year.
How d mighty have fallen.if the world will now respect God we will know ColorTheory.
Re: Coronavirus: US Consulate In Nigeria Cancels All Visa Applications by gideonuche(m): 8:12pm On Mar 18, 2020
all die na die but before ur die have u ask urself were u will be after die,

have u given ur life to Jesus Christ! He alone can save u here and hereafter amisdt of this pestilence.
Re: Coronavirus: US Consulate In Nigeria Cancels All Visa Applications by Inspiration2017: 8:12pm On Mar 18, 2020
oluwaseyi000:

grin grin grin if he like he should cum if he like he should stay till the mansion he's building is dilapidated so far he stays out of my way when he finally cum

The cumming man said the people that saw him disappear into the cloud will see him cummin
I guess he has come and go

He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance. But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. ... Bear in mind that our Lord's patience means salvation, just as our dear brother Paul also wrote you with the wisdom that God gave him II Peter 3:9

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: US Consulate In Nigeria Cancels All Visa Applications by steveDpro: 8:12pm On Mar 18, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Coronavirus: US Consulate In Nigeria Cancels All Visa Applications by bukatyne(f): 8:13pm On Mar 18, 2020
wonuks:
Wait are there people that still wants to go out of this country?

Honestly, I don't get.
Re: Coronavirus: US Consulate In Nigeria Cancels All Visa Applications by Glink2018(m): 8:13pm On Mar 18, 2020
Ha! No hope for Mathew wey wan japa to America.
I'm very sure Nah don't trump instigate these bad move
Re: Coronavirus: US Consulate In Nigeria Cancels All Visa Applications by KIDfurniture(m): 8:14pm On Mar 18, 2020
Visa go to hell

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: US Consulate In Nigeria Cancels All Visa Applications by Iyiataata92: 8:15pm On Mar 18, 2020
GOFRONT:
Thats because we know it's already in some countries

Not one among us has ever witnessed Jesus
You fear what you know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Truck Crushes Highlander Jeep On Its Way To Abuja. All Lives Lost (Graphic Pics) / New Airports In Nigeria: Anambra, Ebonyi & Ekiti Airports (Videos) / FG Begins Movement Of Cargoes From Lagos To Onitsha Port To Ease Apapa Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.