Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,940 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Coronavirus: US Consulate In Nigeria Cancels All Visa Applications - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Coronavirus: US Consulate In Nigeria Cancels All Visa Applications (59194 Views)

Emirates Cancels All Flights To Nigeria In Retaliation To FG Once A Week Flight / Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria / US Now Seeking Social Media Details From All Visa Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: US Consulate In Nigeria Cancels All Visa Applications by Vacora(m): 10:09pm On Mar 18, 2020
travelland:

All cases have come from foreign countries.

True. However there are reported cases of people who have not traveled to those countries affected and are not displaying symptoms but carry the virus. Then there are super spreaders. Albeit there are going to be huge numbers of Nigerians becoming sick. In the UK it was 5 about a few weeks ago now we are approaching thousands. We are still learning and complacency or levity will cost us. It does not respect race or weather, the only place unaffected is the Antartica which throws your initial theory out the water. I am speaking as a human being and not interested in scoring points or likes.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: US Consulate In Nigeria Cancels All Visa Applications by Mayorsmart02(m): 10:15pm On Mar 18, 2020
I think they were lying about that Italian man self. The funniest thing about the 9ja govt is that, they were saying, in few days ago, that nobody should stop people from entering from all the red flag zones as if have a proper health care system!

Iyiataata92:
It will be a shame if lagos state government that claimed to have treated the Italian man is unable to treat her own citizens

The day of reckoning is here!!!
Re: Coronavirus: US Consulate In Nigeria Cancels All Visa Applications by IJEYdiamond(f): 10:18pm On Mar 18, 2020
Goke7:
the flight ban pain US gan o grin

Its just for 4 weeks nah.... dey for just calm down nah...!!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: US Consulate In Nigeria Cancels All Visa Applications by blueAgent(m): 10:18pm On Mar 18, 2020
mbahdi:
Hahahaha what a world.
This virus just dey sweet me like mind.seeing d Drama.atleast d whole world will now know there's a supreme God in heaven.see how d mighty are falling.if we as humans can be this prepared for heaven and rapture the way we are preparing and ad hearing to precautions on dis virus,heaven will never miss anyone.prepare cause Christ is coming soon.no body seems to care.just a virus and everyone is afraid and preparing.were are d so called world powers.this is just corolla virus.think of how tense it will be when the superior mezdes Benz which is d oga of all virus will come by next year.
How d mighty have fallen.if the world will now respect God we will know.

NWO
Re: Coronavirus: US Consulate In Nigeria Cancels All Visa Applications by chocboi78(m): 10:25pm On Mar 18, 2020
GOFRONT:
The media says that corona virus is coming and everyone panics, But the bible says that Jesus is coming and no one cares..
corona is here already...jesus is taking too long

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: US Consulate In Nigeria Cancels All Visa Applications by Kursk2019(m): 10:27pm On Mar 18, 2020
julybaba:
Of what use is US Visa at this trying time?

I don't know why they have to react immediately like say dem be baby

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: US Consulate In Nigeria Cancels All Visa Applications by ise82(m): 10:44pm On Mar 18, 2020
The tin pain USA like mad. Shame on their visa. We don ban them too... make dem go to hell.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: US Consulate In Nigeria Cancels All Visa Applications by Trutherme: 10:59pm On Mar 18, 2020
julybaba:

Lol. I love my country

I love both Countries as well. But, anytime you face reality and know US is not called God's own Country for nothing, you may be here quicker than you think. Holla, and I will do my best cheesy. Ironically, I was out there for three weeks and was lucky to get out before this storm. undecided
Re: Coronavirus: US Consulate In Nigeria Cancels All Visa Applications by DedeNkem: 11:05pm On Mar 18, 2020
franciskaine:
corona kills, Jesus saves.

Then ask your imaginary jesus why coronavirus exists and other nasty diseases!
Re: Coronavirus: US Consulate In Nigeria Cancels All Visa Applications by Isoduwa(m): 11:07pm On Mar 18, 2020
Mizwisdom:
They should keep their Corona virus. There are many Corona virus free countries that Nigerians can visit instead.

Where? Because Me wan go there?
Re: Coronavirus: US Consulate In Nigeria Cancels All Visa Applications by Doctee: 11:19pm On Mar 18, 2020
Me I still wan go us ó lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Coronavirus: US Consulate In Nigeria Cancels All Visa Applications by Guest911: 11:28pm On Mar 18, 2020
travelland:

All cases have come from foreign countries.
I understand your point, the cases in Italy were foreign too, so were the case in the US, UK, France, Australia etc

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: US Consulate In Nigeria Cancels All Visa Applications by Dani4tech(m): 11:38pm On Mar 18, 2020
GOFRONT:
The media says that corona virus is coming and everyone panics, But the bible says that Jesus is coming and no one cares..
Underrated post embarassed
Re: Coronavirus: US Consulate In Nigeria Cancels All Visa Applications by ogbonti: 11:48pm On Mar 18, 2020
muykem:
Hahaha. America visa is worst than used tissue paper at this moment I even heard that some Africans crossing Morocco desert into Europe have turned back.

you saying American visa is less valuable than tissue paper is a very si ll y comment. it shows how narrow minded you are

so because there is a global pandemic, all of a sudden the US is no longer a great destination - if you want the definition of a fair

weather friend, you have the definition boldly written in "black and white" all over this thread. Well, let me burst your bubble-

as a Nigerian -American, I do not wish to be inside Nigeria at this time- REASON? I will tell you:

IF (God forbid) I get infected, I will be better catered for in US than in the s - hole. I will receive better medication free of charge, feed well while being

treated by the best medical personnel in the world. IF financially hit - My business will receive government assistance to bounce back and so many

other incentives including food and essential supplies (although I wont ever need that, but the assurance that the US govt will provide it for me if I

am in desperate needs makes me and others who live in the USA better positioned that you in Nigeria) - and life is good.

bikonu - TELL ME, what incentives does the dullard and the Nigerian government have for YOU, YOUR FAMILY OR BUSINESS IF YOU GET HIT BY THE

VIRUS IN NIGERIA?

If you cannot sincerely answer this question in the affirmative - then stop insulting the USA!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: US Consulate In Nigeria Cancels All Visa Applications by Igetmyown247: 11:51pm On Mar 18, 2020
DedeNkem:

Then ask your imaginary jesus why coronavirus exists and other nasty diseases!

Because people like you are committing sin on a daily basis and won’t turn away from evil. For God to heal the land you have to repent and give your life to Christ.
Re: Coronavirus: US Consulate In Nigeria Cancels All Visa Applications by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 19, 2020
This is exactly what Nigeria should have done a long time ago.
But no, we choose to be the open heavens that can never be shut.
Re: Coronavirus: US Consulate In Nigeria Cancels All Visa Applications by Excuzeme: 12:03am On Mar 19, 2020
GOFRONT:

How many people have "Jesus is coming" killed?
We care but why should we panic, instead of being happy, that Jesus is coming?
Afterall, Jesus is not a kidnapper or Fulami Herdsman/Buhari grin grin
Re: Coronavirus: US Consulate In Nigeria Cancels All Visa Applications by Mizwisdom(f): 12:05am On Mar 19, 2020
ogbonti:

you saying American visa is less valuable than tissue paper is a very si ll y comment. it shows how narrow minded you are

so because there is a global pandemic, all of a sudden the US is no longer a great destination - if you want the definition of a fair

weather friend, you have the definition boldly written in "black and white" all over this thread. Well, let me burst your bubble-

as a Nigerian -American, I do not wish to be inside Nigeria at this time- REASON? I will tell you:

IF (God forbid) I get infected, I will be better catered for in US than in the s - hole. I will receive better medication free of charge, feed well while being

treated by the best medical personnel in the world. IF financially hit - My business will receive government assistance to bounce back and so many

other incentives including food and essential supplies (although I wont ever need that, but the assurance that the US govt will provide it for me if I

am in desperate needs makes me and others who live in the USA better positioned that you in Nigeria- and life is good.

bikonu - TELL ME, what incentives does the dullard and the Nigerian government have for YOU, YOUR FAMILY OR BUSINESS IF YOU GET HIT BY THE

VIRUS IN NIGERIA?

If you cannot sincerely answer this question in the affirmative - then stop insulting the USA!!!

Africa especially Nigeria shocked the world in her management of Ebola virus, this too shall pass. We will surprise you, getaway with your America grin

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: US Consulate In Nigeria Cancels All Visa Applications by kevotek1000(m): 12:27am On Mar 19, 2020
GOFRONT:

Yes COVID-19 is coming to kill that's the reason for the panic... But Jesus coming is not to kill us.
They are two different thing...
Meanwhile God almighty will always protected his children even from COVID-19 or more dreaded and deadly virus.
Re: Coronavirus: US Consulate In Nigeria Cancels All Visa Applications by Coloradowater: 12:45am On Mar 19, 2020
At least my country people money go stay their pockets, US Visa na scam!.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: US Consulate In Nigeria Cancels All Visa Applications by therajah: 12:50am On Mar 19, 2020
This is just a pointer to the coming of our Lord Jesus. It is the last days.. more will still come upon the earth.. its amazing seeing bible propehsies coming to pass right before our eyes..
Way forward.. Believe the Lord Jesus and you will be saved!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: US Consulate In Nigeria Cancels All Visa Applications by dashing07(m): 1:23am On Mar 19, 2020
Am very sure if u give 30%of Nigerians American Visa dem go still run

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: US Consulate In Nigeria Cancels All Visa Applications by hodari: 1:50am On Mar 19, 2020
ogbonti:

am in desperate needs makes me and others who live in the USA better positioned that you in Nigeria- and life is good.

VIRUS IN NIGERIA?

E PAIN AM!!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: US Consulate In Nigeria Cancels All Visa Applications by PDemercado(m): 2:17am On Mar 19, 2020
Coronavirus is here in jamaica and the government is making laws that are strict
Re: Coronavirus: US Consulate In Nigeria Cancels All Visa Applications by PDemercado(m): 2:18am On Mar 19, 2020
I feel it for the people in nigeria
Re: Coronavirus: US Consulate In Nigeria Cancels All Visa Applications by ogbonti: 3:31am On Mar 19, 2020
Mizwisdom:

Africa especially Nigeria shocked the world in her management of Ebola virus, this too shall pass. We will surprise you, getaway with your America grin

bad belle - grin grin grin grin grin grin inability to get US visa reveals so much hatred in all of you - grin
Re: Coronavirus: US Consulate In Nigeria Cancels All Visa Applications by Lexusgs430: 3:43am On Mar 19, 2020
Nigeria is not the only affected country......... It's a COVID19 policy..........

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: US Consulate In Nigeria Cancels All Visa Applications by Nobody: 5:37am On Mar 19, 2020
Damn..reading most of the comments on here makes you realise how totally messed up in terms of knowledge the average Nigerian is
The stoppage of visa processing has nothing to do with the image of Nigeria or what ever but due to the Virus
All flights have been stopped from europe into the USA as well..only commerce and goods are being allowed through
And to those shouting its only in the usa..well most of you worship Trump and he was only calling it a hoax not long ago
About a few days ago...it was a single Italian but its about 8-10 now and lets not forget,80% wont go to the hospital due to poverty or other factors and if those are accounted for,we would be speaking of over 30 cases which though is nothing but if one of those affected is related to me..its something...
Please leave religion out of this..what really has it done for nigeria and nigerians

Just be hygienic and vigilant for changes

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: US Consulate In Nigeria Cancels All Visa Applications by olumide4christ: 6:50am On Mar 19, 2020
GOFRONT:

Word! My brother! The Gospel Truth!
Re: Coronavirus: US Consulate In Nigeria Cancels All Visa Applications by hammed71(m): 7:31am On Mar 19, 2020
A beg religious guys go religion section, no come disturb us for here
Re: Coronavirus: US Consulate In Nigeria Cancels All Visa Applications by able20(m): 7:46am On Mar 19, 2020
ogbonti:

am in desperate needs makes me and others who live in the USA better positioned that you in Nigeria) - and life is good.

VIRUS IN NIGERIA?

So those American citizens who died till date were not treated by your best doctors in the world.
Re: Coronavirus: US Consulate In Nigeria Cancels All Visa Applications by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 19, 2020
ogbonti:

VIRUS IN NIGERIA?

OGA, stop making noise. Health care in the US is not free and you have to pay alot of money for little things such as check ups. Nigerian health care is better than America. Also, health care services is one of the things that renders Americans homeless.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/06/28/american-health-care-is-a-bad-case-of-american-exceptionalism/

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/american-health-care-terrible_n_4324967

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

New Airports In Nigeria: Anambra, Ebonyi & Ekiti Airports (Videos) / Truck Crushes Highlander Jeep On Its Way To Abuja. All Lives Lost (Graphic Pics) / FG Begins Movement Of Cargoes From Lagos To Onitsha Port To Ease Apapa Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.