Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

We Don't Have A President, No Need Asking For Presidential Address, Aisha Yesufu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Don't Have A President, No Need Asking For Presidential Address, Aisha Yesufu (2409 Views)

“Supreme Court Order” Versus “Presidential Address”: Which One Supersedes? / Femi Adesina: Obasanjo Would Have Insulted Those Demanding Presidential Address / Ayo Adebanjo: No Igbo President, No Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Don't Have A President, No Need Asking For Presidential Address, Aisha Yesufu by mytime24(f): 11:27pm On Mar 18, 2020
K
Re: We Don't Have A President, No Need Asking For Presidential Address, Aisha Yesufu by shadrama(m): 6:50am On Mar 19, 2020
sassysure:
Did he sympathise with Lagos people?

Bomb blast or whatever killed many and rendered so many homeless yet this robot couldn't make national broadcast.

How inhumane can these people be?

Vendetta president.

This too shall pass but his family and those that are supporting him will experience what nigerians are experiencing in due time.

Amen a million times.
Re: We Don't Have A President, No Need Asking For Presidential Address, Aisha Yesufu by Unfortunate(m): 7:08am On Mar 19, 2020
Ayotemide:
We have to take a stand against this Myraid of zombies. Talking unintelligibly and postulating nonsense.

That One with mad cow disease says Aisha Yesufu did not get to launder 'chibok girls fund'..Are you really this unfortunate?!
mind yourself this girl.
Re: We Don't Have A President, No Need Asking For Presidential Address, Aisha Yesufu by FlyGirl1: 7:52am On Mar 19, 2020
She is so right i ve blanked my mind on Nigerian politics since Buhari became the Nigerian President. I don't have a President as far as I am concerned, that thing in Aso Rock is too daft to be my President.

Worst President ever!!!
Re: We Don't Have A President, No Need Asking For Presidential Address, Aisha Yesufu by SavageBoy: 8:18am On Mar 19, 2020
Officialgarri:
When this woman's can of worms will be opened, even the Chibok girls will be shocked

If Buhari doesn't give a televised address on the corona issue, then he must be on the same category as Vladmir Putin, and so many other world leaders.

What matters is that they have been putting measures in place to battle corona.

As for this noise maker, She'd think she's passing a message in this derogatory manner but it's a clear indication what her father and husband went through.
Well, like she said, she couldn't get a husband early like her friends did.

Please go through what you just typed,does it make sense to you? sad
Re: We Don't Have A President, No Need Asking For Presidential Address, Aisha Yesufu by PHIPEX(m): 8:26am On Mar 19, 2020
The problem is the media. Let them report that Cows now die from Coronavirus, I bet you Buhari will speak in 24hours.
Re: We Don't Have A President, No Need Asking For Presidential Address, Aisha Yesufu by Captainrambo2: 8:30am On Mar 19, 2020
Officialgarri:
When this woman's can of worms will be opened, even the Chibok girls will be shocked

If Buhari doesn't give a televised address on the corona issue, then he must be on the same category as Vladmir Putin, and so many other world leaders.

What matters is that they have been putting measures in place to battle corona.

As for this noise maker, She'd think she's passing a message in this derogatory manner but it's a clear indication what her father and husband went through.
Well, like she said, she couldn't get a husband early like her friends did.

keep your zombie rants to yaself kiss
Re: We Don't Have A President, No Need Asking For Presidential Address, Aisha Yesufu by sapientia(m): 1:03pm On Mar 19, 2020
This officialgarri is a classic example of an irredeemable Zombie.

Even when Zombies of all species are trying so hard to keep silent and not be remembered, this one is on auto display Mode.

Menhhhh, to be a zombie must be very difficult.

Imagine having No sense .. Must hurt.

Back to madam.

You are wrong, our President Kyari will address us when he is ready.
Re: We Don't Have A President, No Need Asking For Presidential Address, Aisha Yesufu by Iceyjay(m): 7:55pm On Mar 20, 2020
mytime24:
K
Shut up
Re: We Don't Have A President, No Need Asking For Presidential Address, Aisha Yesufu by NGpatriot: 8:41pm On Mar 20, 2020
Ode oponu, you don't have a president,, who do you think is fighting tooth and nail to keep the virus away from you and your family? Who do you think is in charge of the NCDC and the brave men and women risking their lives to protect you lousy, ungrateful and unpatriotic cowards,? Who do you think is issuing orders and directives shouting down airports, schools and making funds available to protect your ungrateful and ignorant ass.

Useless cowards, I'd love to see you losers pack your load and leave Nigeria where we have zero virus deaths and the lowest infection and take your stupid ass to America, UK, France and Italy where tens of thousands of infections and thousands of virus deaths are all over the place if you are really brave.
Re: We Don't Have A President, No Need Asking For Presidential Address, Aisha Yesufu by Kiaka8: 8:42pm On Mar 20, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:
Ode oponu, you don't have a president,, who do you think is fighting tooth and nail to keep the virus away from you and your family? Who do you think is in charge of the NCDC and the brave men and women risking their lives to protect you lousy, ungrateful and unpatriotic cowards,? Who do you think is issuing orders and directives shouting down airports, schools and making funds available to protect your ungrateful and ignorant ass.

Useless cowards, I'd love to see you losers pack your load and leave Nigeria where we have zero virus deaths and the lowest infection and take your stupid ass to America, UK, France and Italy where tens of thousands of infections and thousands of virus deaths are all over the place if you are really brave.
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

ELECTIONEXPOSED* : *former UNIBEN VC Speaks On Ize-iyamu’s Character Profile* / Why I Am Scared Of Exposing Some Secrets – Babangida Reveals / Tinubu Addresses Journalists, Says “I Am Still A Jagaban” (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.