Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Funny Joke To Tell A Girl That Will Make Her To Love You More - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny Joke To Tell A Girl That Will Make Her To Love You More (3638 Views)

How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? / How to CHAT with a WOMAN to Make Her Fall in LOVE [ChatDicted Free Download] / Tell A Nairalander "I Love You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Joke To Tell A Girl That Will Make Her To Love You More by Newsrock(m): 12:41am On Mar 19, 2020
Remember in a relationship a sense of humor matters most and it is one of the greatest assets
Why do men need funny jokes for a girl? A sense of humor can become a real asset when you want to impress different girls.

Funny guys are usually the ones who have lots of girls hanging around them. On the other hand, there are some fellows who are pretty good with jokes and tricks but don’t have any ladies, in-fact girls seem to stay away from them

It’s not just important to have good manners and the ability to joke, but it’s also important to know the best jokes which impress girls. Your friends, boys, might get impressed by your jokes on ladies, animals, cars or celebrities but it might leave her totally cold. So you need to understand type of jokes a girl likes to find the most appropriate one.

Short jokes to send her 1. Are you a magician? Because whenever I look at you, everyone else disappears!

2. I'm not a photographer, but I can picture me and you together.

3. Do I know you? 'Cause you look a lot like my next girlfriend

4. Do you know what my shirt is made of? Boyfriend/girlfriend material?

5. They say Disneyland is the happiest place on earth. Well apparently, no one has ever been standing next to you.
6. For some reason, I was feeling a little off today. But when you came along, you d

7. Are you religious? Because you're the answer to all my prayers.

8. I seem to have lost my phone number. Can I have yours?

9. I'm lost. Can you give me directions to your heart?

10. Are you a parking ticket? 'Cause you've got fine written all over you.

11. Are you sure you're not tired? You've been running through my mind all day.

12. Is there an airport nearby or is it my heart taking off?

and the list continue... To get the full article click on >>> https://www.uprightblog.com.ng/2020/03/funny-joke-to-tell-girl-that-will-make.html
Re: Funny Joke To Tell A Girl That Will Make Her To Love You More by Nobody: 12:43am On Mar 19, 2020
Newsrock:
Remember in a relationship a sense of humor matters most and it is one of the greatest assets
Why do men need funny jokes for a girl? A sense of humor can become a real asset when you want to impress different girls.

Funny guys are usually the ones who have lots of girls hanging around them. On the other hand, there are some fellows who are pretty good with jokes and tricks but don’t have any ladies, in-fact girls seem to stay away from them

It’s not just important to have good manners and the ability to joke, but it’s also important to know the best jokes which impress girls. Your friends, boys, might get impressed by your jokes on ladies, animals, cars or celebrities but it might leave her totally cold. So you need to understand type of jokes a girl likes to find the most appropriate one.

Short jokes to send her 1. Are you a magician? Because whenever I look at you, everyone else disappears!

5. They say Disneyland is the happiest place on earth. Well apparently, no one has ever been standing next to you.
6. For some reason, I was feeling a little off today. But when you came along, you d

and the list continue... To get the full article click on >>> https://www.uprightblog.com.ng/2020/03/funny-joke-to-tell-girl-that-will-make.html
Please can u delete this post. I should use this lines alone. I have copied it all.
Re: Funny Joke To Tell A Girl That Will Make Her To Love You More by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:31am On Mar 19, 2020
Newsrock:

lame chat up lines...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny Joke To Tell A Girl That Will Make Her To Love You More by Nobody: 1:44am On Mar 19, 2020
Hei God!! Some ss3 boys on the loose

10 Likes

Re: Funny Joke To Tell A Girl That Will Make Her To Love You More by etrange: 2:43am On Mar 19, 2020
I don't get it. Is Nairaland full of kids? undecided

1 Like

Re: Funny Joke To Tell A Girl That Will Make Her To Love You More by Omar09(m): 9:26am On Mar 19, 2020
Newsrock:

I don't know when last I used this. In fact I used to bother myself with romantic text to send her... I didn't know I was busy building up the horniness and another dude was busy roasting in my fire!

Bottom line, those shit doesn't work!

1 Like

Re: Funny Joke To Tell A Girl That Will Make Her To Love You More by Dollarheist: 9:43am On Mar 19, 2020
Paulimation:
Hei God!! Some ss3 boys on the loose
Dont kill me please !!!!!!!
Re: Funny Joke To Tell A Girl That Will Make Her To Love You More by Newsrock(m): 6:48pm On Mar 20, 2020
etrange:
I don't get it. Is Nairaland full of kids? undecided

How?
Re: Funny Joke To Tell A Girl That Will Make Her To Love You More by Lightangel65: 6:57pm On Mar 20, 2020
Omar09:

I don't know when last I used this. In fact I used to bother myself with romantic text to send her... I didn't know I was busy building up the horniness and another dude was busy roasting in my fire!

Bottom line, those shit doesn't work!

True they don't work, they sound like lines of those who haven't digested some redpills

(1) (Reply)

Making Your Man Sexually Addicted To You; How To Ride Your Man. / If My Boyfriend Doesn’t Beat Me A Day, I Will Be So Sick / Guys Please Ignore Messages Like this If you want to have a Healthy Sex life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.