Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Stories Of Nairalanders With Coronavirus - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Stories Of Nairalanders With Coronavirus (58808 Views)

Doctor Treating Italian Man With Coronavirus Doesn't Wear Face Mask, Explains / Italian Infected With Coronavirus Visited Ogun / Chinese Baby Infected With Coronavirus 30 Hours After Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stories Of Nairalanders With Coronavirus by Lleigh(f): 11:56am On Mar 19, 2020
cRobo:
Waiting for Nigerians to share theirs, I will be watching and listening from here in my isolation island

Isolation island smiley
Re: Stories Of Nairalanders With Coronavirus by yuskel(m): 11:56am On Mar 19, 2020
Mehn! And to think this shit is already here in Nigeria.
Father Lord have mercy.
Re: Stories Of Nairalanders With Coronavirus by incogni2o: 11:57am On Mar 19, 2020
Nawao, So African Blood is not immune to It
Re: Stories Of Nairalanders With Coronavirus by SweetCunt97(f): 11:57am On Mar 19, 2020
No body should even dare cough close to me oo
Re: Stories Of Nairalanders With Coronavirus by rhames(m): 11:57am On Mar 19, 2020
lalasticlala:
Nairalanders share their coronavirus experiences.

Another one

https://www.nairaland.com/5742874/coronavirus-guidance-self-isolation-nigeria/1#87558455

May the Almighty God grant you the strength to get well and better sooner than later. Amen.

I intensified my intake of ginger and garlic and hot water after it was certified a deadly virus.

1 Like

Re: Stories Of Nairalanders With Coronavirus by cRobo: 11:58am On Mar 19, 2020
Lleigh:

Isolation island smiley

Yes oooh
Re: Stories Of Nairalanders With Coronavirus by Fisher007: 11:58am On Mar 19, 2020
Hmm
Re: Stories Of Nairalanders With Coronavirus by Sterope(f): 11:58am On Mar 19, 2020
Lol. Some stories..

They had it before they knew what it was yet did not run to the nearest GP when they couldn't breathe. No mention of those they passed it to either.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stories Of Nairalanders With Coronavirus by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 19, 2020
I know we can't talk about this enough. True.

But personally. Note, I said *personally*, I am not worried one f**king bit about this.

That doesn't mean I'm reckless or something. But then, I am just like that. Whatever comes, I take. I have seen worse.

2 Likes

Re: Stories Of Nairalanders With Coronavirus by femi4: 11:59am On Mar 19, 2020
The second one is not Corona
Re: Stories Of Nairalanders With Coronavirus by NobleRomm(m): 11:59am On Mar 19, 2020
May God help us
Re: Stories Of Nairalanders With Coronavirus by ignis: 12:01pm On Mar 19, 2020
I still believe a black man has nothing to do with coronavirus.

3 Likes

Re: Stories Of Nairalanders With Coronavirus by cbrass(m): 12:01pm On Mar 19, 2020
Are we sure they are truly nairalanders? grin
Re: Stories Of Nairalanders With Coronavirus by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 19, 2020
incogni2o:
Nawao, So African Blood is not immune to It

Are you guys still on this "African blood" thing

1 Like

Re: Stories Of Nairalanders With Coronavirus by iomoge2(f): 12:02pm On Mar 19, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Stories Of Nairalanders With Coronavirus by Quality20(m): 12:02pm On Mar 19, 2020
but y can't d US and her allies develop a more potent virus? maybe a combination of HIV n covid that can help in reducing d so-called human weeds drastically?
Re: Stories Of Nairalanders With Coronavirus by knowhowk: 12:02pm On Mar 19, 2020
It will be pass ,Let's stick to good hygiene
Re: Stories Of Nairalanders With Coronavirus by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:02pm On Mar 19, 2020
old story
Re: Stories Of Nairalanders With Coronavirus by SenecaTheYonger: 12:02pm On Mar 19, 2020
Sterope:
Lol. Some stories..

They had it before they knew what it was yet did not run to the nearest GP when they couldn't breathe. No mention of those they passed it to either.

Don't be stupid, it obviously isn't that serious for those who don't have underlying ilness. I can vouch for that first guy that said he's never had shortness of breath before, but what he described is accurate because I have bronchitis and he explained the shortness of breath, inability to take in enough oxygen, muscle pain from struggling to breath - it's too accurate. If someone with asthma or bronchitis or any othet serious health issues catches it, they'll likely be admitted.

3 Likes

Re: Stories Of Nairalanders With Coronavirus by iomoge2(f): 12:02pm On Mar 19, 2020
ignis:
I still believe a black man has nothing to do with coronavirus.
17 dead in Africa. 33 countries infected. Ok o

2 Likes

Re: Stories Of Nairalanders With Coronavirus by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 19, 2020
YorubaKinging:
As many as believed and put thier trust in Almighty God
We will not be infected by this deadly virus

Dont let those aethist confuse you into thinking it's wrong to put your trust in God
They are already condemned, they do terrible things and have no hope
Just like satan, they don't want to go alone into hell

God is real, and He has powers

This is embarrassing... sad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stories Of Nairalanders With Coronavirus by Caramelskin(f): 12:03pm On Mar 19, 2020
This Virus Seems Almost Impossible not to Contact But then,the name of the lord is a strong tower the righteous run into it and they are saved!

5 Likes

Re: Stories Of Nairalanders With Coronavirus by JayPeeOham: 12:05pm On Mar 19, 2020
grin grin tongue

Re: Stories Of Nairalanders With Coronavirus by sevo(m): 12:05pm On Mar 19, 2020
Johnbosco77:
May what happened in 1347 never repeat itself...

Excuse me sir, I am a student of history... I would like to know what happened in 1347??

2 Likes

Re: Stories Of Nairalanders With Coronavirus by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:05pm On Mar 19, 2020
the end is near

the end is here.

grin

1 Like

Re: Stories Of Nairalanders With Coronavirus by jeffizy(m): 12:06pm On Mar 19, 2020
Really Serious
Re: Stories Of Nairalanders With Coronavirus by ignis: 12:07pm On Mar 19, 2020
iomoge2:
17 dead in Africa. 33 countries infected. Ok o

Egypt, Algeria, Tunisia, SA are all Africans but not blacks.

2 Likes

Re: Stories Of Nairalanders With Coronavirus by Jarus(m): 12:07pm On Mar 19, 2020
Today is my Day 4 in self-isolation after returning from the UK on Saturday night.

I don't think I have corona but my employers have asked me to work from home/isolation for 14 days.

8 Likes

Re: Stories Of Nairalanders With Coronavirus by sylve11: 12:08pm On Mar 19, 2020
No test and yet they came to conclusions that they had Corona virus. It's well. cool

3 Likes

Re: Stories Of Nairalanders With Coronavirus by frequencyyor(m): 12:08pm On Mar 19, 2020
God help usGod help usGod help us
Re: Stories Of Nairalanders With Coronavirus by AmazonHippolyta(f): 12:09pm On Mar 19, 2020
sevo:

Excuse me sir, I am a student of history... I would like to know what happened in 1347??
The Bubonic plague or black death that killed almost or over 200 million people.

Google it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Doctors Surgically Remove Toy Which Got Stuck In Boy’s Throat In Ibadan. Photos / This Is The Root Cause Of The Soot In Rivers State (pictures) / See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.