Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

I Have Information That Can Lead To The Arrest Of This Alleged Scammer. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Have Information That Can Lead To The Arrest Of This Alleged Scammer. (1900 Views)

Nigerian Man Speaks Out Against Alleged Racism In Europe (video) / Nwankwo Nicky Odira is a scammer( BRITISHNAIJA ) / Please Can Any One Have Information About Kazakhstan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Information That Can Lead To The Arrest Of This Alleged Scammer. by thesaint24(m): 1:37pm On Mar 19, 2020
[img][/img]I don't really know if this nairalander has settled the rift between him and this alleged scammer, but if not, @liquidmetall should contact me. I have the information that can lead to his arrest. The guy use to be my neighbour.
As a matter of fact, he packed out some days ago. I've always suspected him because he doesn't work and stays at home.

Why can't I attach images to my post?
Can somebody help please?
Re: I Have Information That Can Lead To The Arrest Of This Alleged Scammer. by justwise(m): 1:46pm On Mar 19, 2020
thesaint24:
I don't really know if this nairalander has settled the rift between him and this alleged scammer, but if not, @liquidmetall should contact me. I have the information that can lead to his arrest. The guy use to be my neighbour.
As a matter of fact, he packed out some days ago. I've always suspected him because he doesn't work and stays at home.

Which section of nairaland did the alleged scam took place?
Re: I Have Information That Can Lead To The Arrest Of This Alleged Scammer. by thesaint24(m): 1:49pm On Mar 19, 2020
justwise:

Which section of nairaland did the alleged scam took place?
Travel section.
I'm trying to upload screenshots of the posts by the nairalander and the scammer's pictures but the pictures seem not to be uploading here.
Re: I Have Information That Can Lead To The Arrest Of This Alleged Scammer. by justwise(m): 2:13pm On Mar 19, 2020
thesaint24:

Travel section.
I'm trying to upload screenshots of the posts by the nairalander and the scammer's pictures but the pictures seem not to be uploading here.

Give me the thread where this happened

Resize the image to be able to upload it

1 Like

Re: I Have Information That Can Lead To The Arrest Of This Alleged Scammer. by thesaint24(m): 2:18pm On Mar 19, 2020
justwise:

I don't think it happened here on nairaland.
The nairalander posted it here asking to know who has information about the scammer.
The scammer apparently took place in 2018. The fellow nairalander user name is @liquidmetall
You can as well check his profile.
Re: I Have Information That Can Lead To The Arrest Of This Alleged Scammer. by thesaint24(m): 2:33pm On Mar 19, 2020
justwise:

Resize the image to be able to upload it

Here is the thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/3649666/knows-guy-football-scammer
Re: I Have Information That Can Lead To The Arrest Of This Alleged Scammer. by justwise(m): 2:39pm On Mar 19, 2020
Re: I Have Information That Can Lead To The Arrest Of This Alleged Scammer. by liquidmetall: 7:17am On Mar 21, 2020
thesaint24:
[img][/img]I don't really know if this nairalander has settled the rift between him and this alleged scammer, but if not, @liquidmetall should contact me. I have the information that can lead to his arrest. The guy use to be my neighbour.

Why can't I attach images to my post?
Can somebody help please?

My brother are you the one that called me yesterday ?
Re: I Have Information That Can Lead To The Arrest Of This Alleged Scammer. by thesaint24(m): 12:04am On Mar 22, 2020
liquidmetall:

My brother are you the one that called me yesterday ?
Not at all.
I don't have your number.

Have you settled with that scammer, araoye Fatai adeen obatope?
Re: I Have Information That Can Lead To The Arrest Of This Alleged Scammer. by liquidmetall: 12:57am On Mar 23, 2020
thesaint24:

Not at all.
I don't have your number.

Have you settled with that scammer, araoye Fatai adeen obatope?

No i haven't

He blocked me off everywhere
Re: I Have Information That Can Lead To The Arrest Of This Alleged Scammer. by thesaint24(m): 10:16am On Mar 23, 2020
liquidmetall:

No i haven't

He blocked me off everywhere

Drop your mobile number if you are still interested in prosecuting him.
So we can talk better.
Re: I Have Information That Can Lead To The Arrest Of This Alleged Scammer. by comflyes: 11:38am On Mar 23, 2020
This is another scammer.He claims he lives in Abuja and his an Honorable and work with former presidential candidate Atiku Abubakar.He claims he has contact in America embassy (Abuja) and only collect visa fee and when the visa is out you will pay 1.5m.He collects visa fee with data page of your passport and after few days he will call and say your appointment has being booked after then you will not hear from him again.He does not use his personal account to receive money.He collects account from people doing PAGA so he will not be traced.He will stop picking your calls and if he eventually pick he will tell you his in the meeting and will call you back(Lies). He uses the following number.08098735757,08032969893.Please share.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Can Body Help To Tell Me If I Can Get A Direct Flight From Lagos To Grenada / Looking To Work In Qatar / Katsina Village, 'Masu Gindi' (Those With Genitals), Renamed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.