Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,884 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Peace Michael: Sleeping With Men Was Never Part Of My Journey To Face Of Nigeria - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peace Michael: Sleeping With Men Was Never Part Of My Journey To Face Of Nigeria (58341 Views)

Tonto Dikeh To Face Police IG Over Illegal Sales Of Ex Husband 's Property / Rania Youssef To Face Trial For Wearing Revealing Dress. Photos / Photo Of Mompha And The Chinese Girls Hushpuppi Accused Him Of Sleeping With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace Michael: Sleeping With Men Was Never Part Of My Journey To Face Of Nigeria by Reffoneee: 12:19pm On Mar 20, 2020
Hustle oih
Re: Peace Michael: Sleeping With Men Was Never Part Of My Journey To Face Of Nigeria by Researchclue: 12:19pm On Mar 20, 2020
Get your Websites and Applications for as low as 20,000
Re: Peace Michael: Sleeping With Men Was Never Part Of My Journey To Face Of Nigeria by barrypro: 12:19pm On Mar 20, 2020
Na wa o
Re: Peace Michael: Sleeping With Men Was Never Part Of My Journey To Face Of Nigeria by Ewedegubbler: 12:19pm On Mar 20, 2020
beauty ni. face of Nigeria Ko

odi egwu
Re: Peace Michael: Sleeping With Men Was Never Part Of My Journey To Face Of Nigeria by SolarKing1: 12:20pm On Mar 20, 2020
OK.
Re: Peace Michael: Sleeping With Men Was Never Part Of My Journey To Face Of Nigeria by Akhagbenidestin(m): 12:21pm On Mar 20, 2020
how it take concern buhari and gateman
Re: Peace Michael: Sleeping With Men Was Never Part Of My Journey To Face Of Nigeria by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:21pm On Mar 20, 2020
ednut1:
I also believed india beat Nigeria 99-1

Hahahahahahahahaha

No be only you bro!
Re: Peace Michael: Sleeping With Men Was Never Part Of My Journey To Face Of Nigeria by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 20, 2020
ednut1:

No it was 117-0 and Pele also scored

1 Like

Re: Peace Michael: Sleeping With Men Was Never Part Of My Journey To Face Of Nigeria by MercyWave10: 12:25pm On Mar 20, 2020
Applications are currently ongoing for the Mercy Wave Full university scholarships, click on this link for details on how to register.

https://www.nairaland.com/5745983/mercy-wave-full-university-scholarships
Re: Peace Michael: Sleeping With Men Was Never Part Of My Journey To Face Of Nigeria by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:26pm On Mar 20, 2020
this one is meat for the top men
Re: Peace Michael: Sleeping With Men Was Never Part Of My Journey To Face Of Nigeria by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 20, 2020
Face of Nigeria with face packed full of makeup undecided
This is a complete joke

1 Like

Re: Peace Michael: Sleeping With Men Was Never Part Of My Journey To Face Of Nigeria by Sheriman(m): 12:26pm On Mar 20, 2020
Who cares Whatever!! Anyways Who knows if Facebook Adbreaks is now Eligible in Nigeria??
Re: Peace Michael: Sleeping With Men Was Never Part Of My Journey To Face Of Nigeria by Glycosunde: 12:27pm On Mar 20, 2020
Oloshopreneur we have heard but what about d sugar daddies them. We know that beauty pageants r platforms to advertise ur commodities n get high paying clients. Nothing more
Re: Peace Michael: Sleeping With Men Was Never Part Of My Journey To Face Of Nigeria by INTEGRITYA1(m): 12:28pm On Mar 20, 2020
We(Nairalanders) are proud of you.
Re: Peace Michael: Sleeping With Men Was Never Part Of My Journey To Face Of Nigeria by Omoejigbahe(m): 12:29pm On Mar 20, 2020
Michaeljames22:
Igbo Amaka.. You can hardly ever see an ugly igbo girl

Lalasticlala

Say no to drugs.

4 Likes

Re: Peace Michael: Sleeping With Men Was Never Part Of My Journey To Face Of Nigeria by owila4luv(m): 12:30pm On Mar 20, 2020
reallyyyyy grin
Re: Peace Michael: Sleeping With Men Was Never Part Of My Journey To Face Of Nigeria by anonimi: 12:31pm On Mar 20, 2020
amazingamaka:
Pageant generally has been tagged with all bad names. There are tho few good ones out there

Source of highly paid oloshos to VIPs.
Simplicita.

2 Likes

Re: Peace Michael: Sleeping With Men Was Never Part Of My Journey To Face Of Nigeria by anonimi: 12:33pm On Mar 20, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Peace Michael: Sleeping With Men Was Never Part Of My Journey To Face Of Nigeria by HassassinPenhis(m): 12:34pm On Mar 20, 2020
Na so... Awon set bangaLee. Small girl, big God. You are lucky you didn't swear by Sopona or Ogun. Keep it up, Mura si
Re: Peace Michael: Sleeping With Men Was Never Part Of My Journey To Face Of Nigeria by Hotfreez: 12:34pm On Mar 20, 2020
unofficialmadman:
Fine girl.. But the gap in between your cleavage can occupy Buhari and his Co hunt �� grin angry

Cohort is what this one is calling co hunt.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peace Michael: Sleeping With Men Was Never Part Of My Journey To Face Of Nigeria by Sokolo77: 12:40pm On Mar 20, 2020
《《《SECURE DIGITAL PLATFORM 》》》

Invest minimum of $20 (~ NGN 7,200) in for€x investments, precious metals , cryptocurrenci£s like bitcoins , ethereum etc and get up to 10 % everyday for 20 DAYS. You can start making up to ₦10,000 daily ....
>>> CLICK HERE NOW TO SIGN UP >>>

This is completely a side income program where you focus on your day to day activities while earning money on the side.
E.g: Invest N10,000 and get up to N1,000 everyday.
This platform is very legitimate.

We are aware the forex market is very volatile and returns depends on various factors, some beyond our control. So we have several cushion effect in place to ensure security of invested funds.

BANK TRANSFER, BITCOIN AND ETHEREUM ACCEPTED.

>>> CLICK HERE NOW TO SIGN UP >>>

You can WhatsApp < 0 8 0 7 2 9 8 1 5 2 8 > for more details.
Re: Peace Michael: Sleeping With Men Was Never Part Of My Journey To Face Of Nigeria by Martinez39s(m): 12:41pm On Mar 20, 2020

1 Like

Re: Peace Michael: Sleeping With Men Was Never Part Of My Journey To Face Of Nigeria by Holamilekan97(m): 12:41pm On Mar 20, 2020
Wonma do! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peace Michael: Sleeping With Men Was Never Part Of My Journey To Face Of Nigeria by Tmb78(m): 12:52pm On Mar 20, 2020
Michaeljames22:

Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Peace Michael: Sleeping With Men Was Never Part Of My Journey To Face Of Nigeria by BlackTrice: 12:56pm On Mar 20, 2020
mrZENographer:
"Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.". Matthew 7:21

1 John 5:17 "All unrighteousness is sin".

Continue waiting to enter a building in the sky while those that put the idea in your head have built and are still building theirs on earth.
Lol

Brain washed people...
Wake up

1 Like

Re: Peace Michael: Sleeping With Men Was Never Part Of My Journey To Face Of Nigeria by ORBLIGHTS(m): 12:58pm On Mar 20, 2020
And that's the exact reason some of you haven't WON anything good in ur live for once, even in ur primary sch days, u won nothing! ever before...
you just like labeling and tagging everything u see as bad thing. MEDIOCRITY HAS GOTTEN INTO YOU HEAD!
PEOPLE STILL WIN ON MERITS, OK?!
Re: Peace Michael: Sleeping With Men Was Never Part Of My Journey To Face Of Nigeria by Achizzy7: 12:59pm On Mar 20, 2020
YOUR FATHER.....
Re: Peace Michael: Sleeping With Men Was Never Part Of My Journey To Face Of Nigeria by MoIbrahim: 1:01pm On Mar 20, 2020
Michaeljames22:

Lalasticlala

I glee!
Re: Peace Michael: Sleeping With Men Was Never Part Of My Journey To Face Of Nigeria by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 20, 2020
ednut1:

Hahahahaha...

This is d industry currently booming with free shagging no wonder Alexreporter won't leave this industrycheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peace Michael: Sleeping With Men Was Never Part Of My Journey To Face Of Nigeria by AmazingELixir: 1:02pm On Mar 20, 2020
lipsrsealed

Wait until that randy musician they jazzed with beauty queens in his village reasons your matter...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mohbad’s Spirit Strong, I Can’t Sleep – Davido / Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation / Mercy Johnson Shares Lovely Family Pictures With Newborn Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.