Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Peace Michael: Sleeping With Men Was Never Part Of My Journey To Face Of Nigeria - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peace Michael: Sleeping With Men Was Never Part Of My Journey To Face Of Nigeria (58339 Views)

Tonto Dikeh To Face Police IG Over Illegal Sales Of Ex Husband 's Property / Rania Youssef To Face Trial For Wearing Revealing Dress. Photos / Photo Of Mompha And The Chinese Girls Hushpuppi Accused Him Of Sleeping With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace Michael: Sleeping With Men Was Never Part Of My Journey To Face Of Nigeria by Justarandomguy: 5:37pm On Mar 20, 2020
puremaker7:
yes, like this your sister
ooh god. Pls tell me it's Photoshop
Re: Peace Michael: Sleeping With Men Was Never Part Of My Journey To Face Of Nigeria by Kiaka8: 6:34pm On Mar 20, 2020
[s]
OgunLaakaye:
Very true.

Guys she slept with.
[/s]
Re: Peace Michael: Sleeping With Men Was Never Part Of My Journey To Face Of Nigeria by ZooOga: 6:44pm On Mar 20, 2020
based in Dubai huh? Is that not the second home of many in NASS, and some 9ja bigboy sugardaddies? grin

Re: Peace Michael: Sleeping With Men Was Never Part Of My Journey To Face Of Nigeria by Adakintroy2: 6:59pm On Mar 20, 2020
Makeup or "madeup" is now judged as beauty.

I feel sorry for the other girl living inside them. It must be really lonely now for her.

1 Like

Re: Peace Michael: Sleeping With Men Was Never Part Of My Journey To Face Of Nigeria by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:01pm On Mar 20, 2020
Michaeljames22:
Igbo Amaka.. You can hardly ever see an ugly igbo girl

1 Like

Re: Peace Michael: Sleeping With Men Was Never Part Of My Journey To Face Of Nigeria by Meteng: 7:28pm On Mar 20, 2020
Babatunde40:
She can say anything she likes. We all know the true story.
Abi o, my brother
Re: Peace Michael: Sleeping With Men Was Never Part Of My Journey To Face Of Nigeria by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:33pm On Mar 20, 2020
Ladies of today don't sleep with men. They do quickie or give a blów job instead. Why will they sleep with men when there are other alternatives.

1 Like

Re: Peace Michael: Sleeping With Men Was Never Part Of My Journey To Face Of Nigeria by QueenDianaSch: 8:20pm On Mar 20, 2020
Welcome to Pent TV ���
We offer you the following
✅ Latest gists �
✅ Celebrity News �
✅ News on Football ⚽, Politics� etc.
✅ Adult Content �
✅ Giveaways prizes �
✅ Comedy �

Click on this link to join
https:///2348150292167?text=Hello%2C%20my%20name%20is%20______%20I%20would%20like%20to%20join.%20Pls%20save%20it%20as%20Pent%20TV%F0%9F%94%9E%F0%9F%92%AF%F0%9F%8E%A7

Re: Peace Michael: Sleeping With Men Was Never Part Of My Journey To Face Of Nigeria by Monday60655(m): 8:28pm On Mar 20, 2020
Did you expect her to come and tell you how many men she slept with before getting the crown
Re: Peace Michael: Sleeping With Men Was Never Part Of My Journey To Face Of Nigeria by Truthbites: 9:04pm On Mar 20, 2020
Na real face of Nigeria. Afterall 9ja babes nor de too fine she try.na our naija gals faces
Re: Peace Michael: Sleeping With Men Was Never Part Of My Journey To Face Of Nigeria by Respect55(m): 10:05pm On Mar 20, 2020
So u slept with girls
Re: Peace Michael: Sleeping With Men Was Never Part Of My Journey To Face Of Nigeria by olamakinde(m): 8:49am On Mar 21, 2020
Michaeljames22:
Igbo Amaka.. You can hardly ever see an ugly igbo girl

what about those with thick yam legs
Re: Peace Michael: Sleeping With Men Was Never Part Of My Journey To Face Of Nigeria by Tegastarr: 11:26am On Mar 21, 2020
Some of you saying nonsense because you don't know her...

Those that really know her knows
She's a beautiful Soul.. an Angel in fact... Keep being who you are dear
Re: Peace Michael: Sleeping With Men Was Never Part Of My Journey To Face Of Nigeria by Tmb78(m): 6:48pm On Mar 21, 2020
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Don't mind the low self esteemed slowpokes.
Let me add another pic join yours

1 Like

Re: Peace Michael: Sleeping With Men Was Never Part Of My Journey To Face Of Nigeria by Dshocker(m): 10:48am On Mar 22, 2020
She has paid her dues....Just look at her breast

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naira Marley Reacts To Car Theft Allegation / Oritsefemi To Kara: You Slept With Your Friend's Husband, Your Privates Smell / Pretty Mike Of Lagos Grand Entrance At Real Warri Pikin's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.