Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,473 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Peace Michael: Sleeping With Men Was Never Part Of My Journey To Face Of Nigeria - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peace Michael: Sleeping With Men Was Never Part Of My Journey To Face Of Nigeria (58335 Views)

Tonto Dikeh To Face Police IG Over Illegal Sales Of Ex Husband 's Property / Rania Youssef To Face Trial For Wearing Revealing Dress. Photos / Photo Of Mompha And The Chinese Girls Hushpuppi Accused Him Of Sleeping With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace Michael: Sleeping With Men Was Never Part Of My Journey To Face Of Nigeria by ORBLIGHTS(m): 1:02pm On Mar 20, 2020
grin E PAIN AM... EMPTY PEOPLE shocked grin
Re: Peace Michael: Sleeping With Men Was Never Part Of My Journey To Face Of Nigeria by Osonddu: 1:05pm On Mar 20, 2020
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥❤❤❤❤
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥❤❤❤ Nobody should listen to this Lady, she's a liar, She can lie for Africa, Even her breast has fallen to the extent that the breast is now divided
⛹⛹⛹⛹⛹⛹⛹⛹⛹⛹⛹⛹⛹⛹⛹
The level of her breast depict that she sees alot of Men, when men is not your priority, your breast should be firm and standing.
What do I know, make I dey go ooh!!!
⛹⛹⛹⛹⛹⛹⛹⛹⛹⛹⛹⛹⛹⛹⛹
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

1 Like

Re: Peace Michael: Sleeping With Men Was Never Part Of My Journey To Face Of Nigeria by AngelUhate: 1:09pm On Mar 20, 2020
Michaeljames22:
Igbo Amaka.. You can hardly ever see an ugly igbo girl

Lalasticlala

I'll soon use slap to rearrange ur brain.

1 Like

Re: Peace Michael: Sleeping With Men Was Never Part Of My Journey To Face Of Nigeria by iammo(m): 1:11pm On Mar 20, 2020
anonimi:

Source of highly paid oloshos to VIPs.
Simplicita.

see olosho grapatron VIP customer, if na to insult Buhari now na A1 you get, so you sef sabi olosho
Re: Peace Michael: Sleeping With Men Was Never Part Of My Journey To Face Of Nigeria by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 20, 2020
Go and rest... 2 or 3 person still knack you idiot
Re: Peace Michael: Sleeping With Men Was Never Part Of My Journey To Face Of Nigeria by puremaker7(m): 1:22pm On Mar 20, 2020
Michaeljames22:

Lalasticlala
yes, like this your sister

3 Likes

Re: Peace Michael: Sleeping With Men Was Never Part Of My Journey To Face Of Nigeria by mrZENographer: 1:24pm On Mar 20, 2020
BlackTrice:

Continue waiting to enter a building in the sky while those that put the idea in your head have built and are still building theirs on earth.
Lol

Brain washed people...
Wake up

And how long will they enjoy it? Especially with the coming "New World Order" that enforces every man to take a mark, without which no man can buy or sell? BE WISE

"But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust do corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:
For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also."
Matthew 6:20-21

WHERE.....WILL....YOU....SPEND.....ETERNITY

HEAVEN OR HELLFIRE

Re: Peace Michael: Sleeping With Men Was Never Part Of My Journey To Face Of Nigeria by freethesheeple(m): 1:38pm On Mar 20, 2020
fancyhandsome:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/02/human-trafficking-verify-traveling-contracts-before-signing-says-beauty-queen/

one girl that i dated last year told me her dream was to be a Model...After i descovered her Heoing Nature;i concluded that anything Modeling and Beauty Pegeant is nothing but an avenue to Bleep this young girls or the girls fucking the top men to become winners.

1 Like

Re: Peace Michael: Sleeping With Men Was Never Part Of My Journey To Face Of Nigeria by freethesheeple(m): 1:39pm On Mar 20, 2020
amazingamaka:
Pageant generally has been tagged with all bad names. There are tho few good ones out there

one girl that i dated last year told me her dream was to be a Model...After i descovered her Heoing Nature;i concluded that anything Modeling and Beauty Pegeant is nothing but an avenue to Bleep this young girls or the girls fucking the top men to become winners.
Re: Peace Michael: Sleeping With Men Was Never Part Of My Journey To Face Of Nigeria by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 20, 2020
No wonder. Nah Igbo lady. There's nothing beautiful in her life. She looks like Onitsha masquerade with all her heavy makeup.

1 Like

Re: Peace Michael: Sleeping With Men Was Never Part Of My Journey To Face Of Nigeria by Bryan88(m): 1:54pm On Mar 20, 2020
Re: Peace Michael: Sleeping With Men Was Never Part Of My Journey To Face Of Nigeria by jasman1: 2:03pm On Mar 20, 2020
Beautiful! She’s doing well keeping men away from distracting her. I like that
Re: Peace Michael: Sleeping With Men Was Never Part Of My Journey To Face Of Nigeria by bluefilm: 2:12pm On Mar 20, 2020
Damnnnnn nigarrrrr

Since when did beauty pageants starts accepting these ugly ones too?

I'm sure they have lowered their standards a lot!

1 Like

Re: Peace Michael: Sleeping With Men Was Never Part Of My Journey To Face Of Nigeria by salford1: 2:16pm On Mar 20, 2020
Tokunbo car. Is it by force ? cheesy
Re: Peace Michael: Sleeping With Men Was Never Part Of My Journey To Face Of Nigeria by anonimi: 2:34pm On Mar 20, 2020
iammo:
see olosho grapatron VIP customer, if na to insult Buhari now na A1 you get, so you sef sabi olosho

Wail me a river grin

1 Like

Re: Peace Michael: Sleeping With Men Was Never Part Of My Journey To Face Of Nigeria by Champneys: 2:45pm On Mar 20, 2020
But you have and you are still sleeping with men sha!.
Re: Peace Michael: Sleeping With Men Was Never Part Of My Journey To Face Of Nigeria by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 20, 2020
sleeping with men is part of the requirement , the more you sleep with the better your chances, being beautiful is not enough, got to have a friendly vagina.

2 Likes

Re: Peace Michael: Sleeping With Men Was Never Part Of My Journey To Face Of Nigeria by guy222: 2:49pm On Mar 20, 2020
unofficialmadman:
Fine girl.. But the gap in between your cleavage can occupy Buhari and his Co hunt �� grin angry
Na the only thing wey you sabi be that,
Re: Peace Michael: Sleeping With Men Was Never Part Of My Journey To Face Of Nigeria by guy222: 2:52pm On Mar 20, 2020
bluefilm:
Damnnnnn nigarrrrr

Since when did beauty pageants starts accepting these ugly ones too?

I'm sure they have lowered their standards a lot!
so you too don the smoke weed.
Re: Peace Michael: Sleeping With Men Was Never Part Of My Journey To Face Of Nigeria by Savagedan(m): 2:55pm On Mar 20, 2020
So while I was in JSS1 at E.C.H.S you were in SSS1. I didn’t graduate from E.C.H.S though, I graduated from B.M.C
Re: Peace Michael: Sleeping With Men Was Never Part Of My Journey To Face Of Nigeria by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 20, 2020
Gforce2015:
No wonder. Nah Igbo lady. There's nothing beautiful in her life. She looks like Onitsha masquerade with all her heavy makeup.

stop that, ur just jealous that ur village girls can't win the contest despite their generosity.
Re: Peace Michael: Sleeping With Men Was Never Part Of My Journey To Face Of Nigeria by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:11pm On Mar 20, 2020
Sucking dícks nko. Sleeping with men may not be part of her journey.
Re: Peace Michael: Sleeping With Men Was Never Part Of My Journey To Face Of Nigeria by lucky4west: 3:21pm On Mar 20, 2020
we nt get fine girls again....so this is the face of naija?....the makeup and extra eyes lashes hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Peace Michael: Sleeping With Men Was Never Part Of My Journey To Face Of Nigeria by darediamond(m): 3:27pm On Mar 20, 2020
Researchclue:
Get your Websites and Applications for as low as 20,000
For Website design?
Are you sure?
Re: Peace Michael: Sleeping With Men Was Never Part Of My Journey To Face Of Nigeria by AmeLonRo(m): 3:39pm On Mar 20, 2020
Re: Peace Michael: Sleeping With Men Was Never Part Of My Journey To Face Of Nigeria by Johnson8976: 3:43pm On Mar 20, 2020
see below
Re: Peace Michael: Sleeping With Men Was Never Part Of My Journey To Face Of Nigeria by ofiko123(m): 3:54pm On Mar 20, 2020
Nice one from you and also congratulations to you..
Re: Peace Michael: Sleeping With Men Was Never Part Of My Journey To Face Of Nigeria by XshegzzyeeiX: 4:12pm On Mar 20, 2020
iammo:
tongue

Based in Dubai.. lol, If you don't know you don't know

Dubai Potty Porta comes to mind. Most pretty babes make their millions from there doing things you can't just imagine.
Re: Peace Michael: Sleeping With Men Was Never Part Of My Journey To Face Of Nigeria by Legendguru: 4:58pm On Mar 20, 2020
KEep that To yourself
Re: Peace Michael: Sleeping With Men Was Never Part Of My Journey To Face Of Nigeria by Justarandomguy: 5:37pm On Mar 20, 2020
Michaeljames22:

Aaah. No start that one oo
Re: Peace Michael: Sleeping With Men Was Never Part Of My Journey To Face Of Nigeria by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 20, 2020
Very true.

Guys she slept with.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pretty Mike Of Lagos Grand Entrance At Real Warri Pikin's Wedding / Chika Ike Shows Off Her Tiny Belly And Buttocks (Photos) / Busola Dakolo: RMD Reacts To Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.