Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,611 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

| Got Married When | Was 17-year-old And Have Two Daughters Now - Says Teenager - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / | Got Married When | Was 17-year-old And Have Two Daughters Now - Says Teenager (1783 Views)

Missing 17-Year-Old Girl Found In A Hotel In Port Harcourt / Kobe Bryant Wife Had Been With Him Since He Was 17 (photos) / "I Was 17 When We Met, 18 When We Dated And 24 When We Married"-lady Shares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

| Got Married When | Was 17-year-old And Have Two Daughters Now - Says Teenager by Louisojibe(m): 4:49pm On Mar 19, 2020
A very young Nigerian man who goes by the name Obinna, he happily came out to talk about his love life and his family. He went on Facebook to share a picture of his two young daughters, and his very good looking wife who is 15-years-old.

From the pictures that was shared on his social media page, you could see that they are living in good condition, and having the best time of their lives together.

Although some People have come to a conclusion and commented saying, he got the young lady pregnant and had no other choice than to get married to her. Looking at how happy he looks in all the pictures he shared, that doesn’t seem to be the case with this young handsome man.

Nigerians please what do you think about this, did he marry too young or what is your opinion on this.

Comment below and share this post with others.

Source
https://cdn-af.feednews.com/news/detail/9a3577fe9e0b62f02e1bfef0d30a3df8

Re: | Got Married When | Was 17-year-old And Have Two Daughters Now - Says Teenager by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 19, 2020
E get as e be
But then better to save the little you have and settle down early than to waste your youth and money chasing strange women.
Imagine taking your kids to primary school every morning in your 60s..
Re: | Got Married When | Was 17-year-old And Have Two Daughters Now - Says Teenager by cooooooks(m): 6:55pm On Mar 19, 2020
Marrying young is not a problem in my opinion. It just seems that the average Nigerian is ready to marry later.

1 Like

Re: | Got Married When | Was 17-year-old And Have Two Daughters Now - Says Teenager by Holymann(m): 7:42pm On Mar 19, 2020
Obviously they have money
I can't marry now with how broke I am. My wife might die of hunger
Re: | Got Married When | Was 17-year-old And Have Two Daughters Now - Says Teenager by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 19, 2020
This is definitely some rich kid whose parents so desperately wants their lineage to continue.

BROKE-ASS BOYS neva try this at home.

1 Like

Re: | Got Married When | Was 17-year-old And Have Two Daughters Now - Says Teenager by fattprince(m): 11:16am On Mar 20, 2020
Chi59:
E get as e be
But then better to save the little you have and settle down early than to waste your youth and money chasing strange women.
Imagine taking your kids to primary school every morning in your 60s..
Hi!

(1) (Reply)

Man Forges Medical Report To Break Up With Girlfriend Who Demanded N5m For Weddi / Five Reasons Why Thinkers and Philosophers Struggle In Marriage / See The Video Of Shs Girl Being Ch00p£d By Two M@tured Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.