Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,020 members, 7,956,782 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:46 PM

Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) - Career (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) (89558 Views)

Amanda Azubuike Promoted To Brig. General Of The US Army / Yagana Musa Bags The Rank Of Major In Nigerian Army (Photos) / Janet John: Pretty Soldier Promoted In The Nigerian Army (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:31am On Mar 21, 2020
ogbuefi677:

No quota system in the US army grin grin grin
there's affirmative action in the United States go read about it... quota doesn't mean enthroning mediocrity...
Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by MoIbrahim: 3:39am On Mar 21, 2020
SecretSpy666:
Waoh!!! Do Nigeria have a single Hausa or Fulani in the US Army?

Na question I asked oo grin grin grin

So this is a landmark achievement worth a place in ur tribal campaign?

Btw, congrats to the officer on being an officer.
Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by Kennyswag: 6:26am On Mar 21, 2020
iamarealman:

TA Orji and ikpeazu Oaths, did you read about it?

Una no get shame o.
I’m from Edo states. I don’t understand why una too dey quarrel. You must always see an Igbo person quarreling with Hausas and Yorubas
they are cursed.. they are the reason why other africans even hate nigerians because they are always having problem with their host..
Always fighting and quarreling with everybody
Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by supercase1(m): 6:30am On Mar 21, 2020
EVILFOREST:
In as much as I deeply appreciate such a climax, I won't hesitate to berate such EGOCENTRIC attitude that is currently Bedeviling my people.

I LIVE in the US, and we see how different tribes sequentially progress in the US.
In Fact, the United States draws its strength from different ethnic nationalities.

PLEASE, you do not have to insult other TRIBES for not condescending to the level of displaying achievements on social media platforms.
This RUBBISH must STOP.

I have Japanese and Mexican Neighbors here.
Some are in the US National Guard, Some are in the Military as Reserves, but you don't get to see them make so much noise.

In Fact, I have the option of joining the AIRFORCE which is open to anyone with papers but I'm still contemplating because I have a career path.

I specifically chose not to reside among the BLACKS especially my people.
I know how many marriages they have destroyed in the US.
I know how we get to visit NIGERIA, get IGBO LADIES introduced to Colleagues, they get married and eventually enter the US and become dragons.
But no IGBO PLATFORM, talks about such nonsense.

Sometimes, what we do also make me believe we have underlying problems that need urgent attention.

U live in the USA and ur moniker is evilforest grin
Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by omakay(m): 7:07am On Mar 21, 2020
OGHENAOGIE:
u are dumb buratai has 2 MSc.. former minister of interior dambazau has a PhD he was former chief of army staff

And you who is less dumber, tell me the positive impacts of the above mentioned persons with ceremonial certificates.

The Nigerian Army is a third person subject here yet you are quick to insults like you are the Nigerian Army yourself.

You can challenge an assertion without dishing out insults. It is very possible.
Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by Wanity(m): 8:02am On Mar 21, 2020
iamarealman:

TA Orji and ikpeazu Oaths, did you read about it?

Una no get shame o.
I’m from Edo states. I don’t understand why una too dey quarrel. You must always see an Igbo person quarreling with Hausas and Yorubas

Am from cross river have you how to go out and see things for yourself

You no dey shame

Before you quote me again go out yourself and see things and stop depending on the media for information
Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by walozanga(m): 8:28am On Mar 21, 2020
BeeBeeOoh:
This table you're shaking now eeh, dem buy am newly oh

LOL.. My dear that table is expensive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by Laslaslala: 9:10am On Mar 21, 2020
johnmartus:
He is from Abia state. Thank God is not from Anambra.
Foool for life
Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:05am On Mar 21, 2020
omakay:

And you who is less dumber, tell me the positive impacts of the above mentioned persons with ceremonial certificates.

The Nigerian Army is a third person subject here yet you are quick to insults like you are the Nigerian Army yourself.

You can challenge an assertion without dishing out insults. It is very possible.
next time stop asking stupid questions... no tribe has monopoly of bright minds
Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:24am On Mar 21, 2020
Congrats to him.
Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by omakay(m): 10:31am On Mar 21, 2020
OGHENAOGIE:
next time stop asking stupid questions... no tribe has monopoly of bright minds

You really have a penchant for trouble.

I was not the one who asked the question.

I only commented on a post.

You really need to work on your nairaland website surfing skills.

When you see a thread that interests you, read through very well and know who is asking what.
Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by Thomist(m): 3:00pm On Mar 21, 2020
Sorry he is an Igbo man... not necessary a Nigerian. If u think am wrong go ask Nigeria Federal Government on the China loan.
Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by Thomist(m): 3:03pm On Mar 21, 2020
He is not a Nigerian. He is an Igbo man can't u get? Go ask the FG.. Or China the lender.
Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by Thomist(m): 3:03pm On Mar 21, 2020
He is not a Nigerian. He is an Igbo man can't u get? Go ask the FG.. Or China the lender.
Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by MARTINSEMMA9: 6:19pm On Mar 21, 2020
IGBOS ARE BLESSED WE KEEP MAKING OUR FATHERS LAND PROUD
Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by MARTINSEMMA9: 6:22pm On Mar 21, 2020
Thomist:
Sorry he is an Igbo man... not necessary a Nigerian.
If u think am wrong go ask Nigeria Federal Government on the China loan.

LALASTICLALA LOL
Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 22, 2020
luluman:
He used the consent to gain entry into the US army as a Nigerian, old man

He is not a Nigerian.
Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 22, 2020
misterjosh:
A Nigerian representing the country in the US army? That is an American of Nigerian descent, period.

American of Igbo descent.

There is nothing like Nigeria descent.
Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by luluman: 5:48pm On Mar 22, 2020
Osagyefo98:

He is not a Nigerian.
What Nationality did he claim when joining the US army?
Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 22, 2020
luluman:
What Nationality did he claim when joining the US army?

Not Nigeria.
Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by luluman: 6:30pm On Mar 22, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Not Nigeria.
So what Nationality? Just tell us,abi you no know?
Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by Cromagnon: 7:49pm On Mar 24, 2020
ihejerika nko
azazi
minimah
your mumu no get part two
BloomMier:
Rare in Nigerian Army
Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 2:31pm On Apr 09, 2020
I'm back. Thunder fire you and the mod that sent me on exile
Osagyefo98:

Stop stressing yourself.

The colonel is an Igbo man then an American..
Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 2:32pm On Apr 09, 2020
U smoke?
FRESHG:
IS THIS NOT BUHARI HEAD
Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 15, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
I'm back. Thunder fire you and the mod that sent me on exile

Seems you will go on another one.
Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by Iceberg3: 3:28pm On May 31, 2020
Olofin2:

If Dem born colonel well, make im visit Biafra redmud land so DT flati kidnapper can just eliminate him. Colonel wet kidnapper go roast.

Ayam a pastor...I became a pastor 2019!!!!

Shame
Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by Fakelondonboi(m): 3:12pm On Oct 29, 2022
JunctionBox:

Why not? But that will be for a fee.

How much please

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Salary Scale Of Lecturers In Nigerian Universities / University Courses That Are Waste Of Time / Pay Structure of Most Nigerian companies as at February 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.