Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) (88657 Views)

Amanda Azubuike Promoted To Brig. General Of The US Army / Yagana Musa Bags The Rank Of Major In Nigerian Army (Photos) / Janet John: Pretty Soldier Promoted In The Nigerian Army (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by SEGLIZ: 2:12pm On Mar 20, 2020
doing the nation and their family proud.
keep the good going and more power to you elbow.
Proudly Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by Leebeedo(m): 2:12pm On Mar 20, 2020
Wow, a colonel and a chaplain in the US Army, that's a big one. Congrats!
Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by CanadaOrBust: 2:12pm On Mar 20, 2020
Igbo ama...
He should organize a little coup as a true 9ja
Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by MZrapper(f): 2:13pm On Mar 20, 2020
vincentjk:

Do you think any good thing can come out of people like this? grin

I am not even Yoruba nor a Nigerian.
I just made an obvious fact.
Embrace it.
Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by Bigii(m): 2:13pm On Mar 20, 2020
SecretSpy666:
Waoh!!! Do Nigeria have a single Hausa or Fulani in the US Army?

Na question I asked oo grin grin grin

Them the commot undecided

Jigawa, Damaturu and Katsina. YOWA!!! grin grin grin
Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 2:13pm On Mar 20, 2020
/
Buhari couldn't have made it beyond Corporal in army of any developed nation.

\

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by PericomaNwankwo: 2:13pm On Mar 20, 2020
Fools, Nigeria kill both OP and his hausa Fulani Yoruba mentally demented ignoramuses.

Idiots.

He is a Biafran!!!!! Get that into your fish skull you zombies. Igbos have nothing with uncircumcised slaves and their blind leaders.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 20, 2020
later some fools will say you are a second class citizen abroad

1 Like

Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by Noel19: 2:14pm On Mar 20, 2020
tatatar:
So
ibos and inferiority complex
I release the Holy Spirit upon your mumu head and brain so that you will respect the Don when you see one. Igbo Amaka.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by idonhammer: 2:14pm On Mar 20, 2020
Person wey never enter ala igbo since Dem born am

Justiceleague1:
Igbo Amaka cool

1 Like

Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by JayPeeOham: 2:14pm On Mar 20, 2020
Nigerians and tribal wars sha........SMH cry

The headline says "A NIGERIAN MAN...." which means he's made the country proud and not his tribe... undecided

When are we ever gonna grow pass this tribal sensitivity?

It's funny how the same people will still be shouting ONE NIGERIA! undecided

Mttttttccccccccchhhhhhhheeeeeeeewwwwwwwww!!!!!!
Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by vincentjk(m): 2:14pm On Mar 20, 2020
MZrapper:

I am not even Yoruba nor a Nigerian.
I just made an obvious fact.
Embrace it.

Did I say you're Yoruba? I just asked a simple question mam embarassed

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 20, 2020
junketer:
[s]Sometimes i don't blame the hausa/fulani and the afonjas for the hatred against igbos and the quota system. Could you just imagine how far behind they would be from the igbos if things were done on merit in nigeria.
I feel sad for them sometimes.[/s]

Your Observation and point obviously holds no water and does not count. No body cares how you feel Blame or no blame, They better of anyways. Mxm

1 Like

Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by Amalekki: 2:15pm On Mar 20, 2020
Congrats to the Nigerian-American cheesy
Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by Urchman200: 2:15pm On Mar 20, 2020
junketer:
Sometimes i don't blame the hausa/fulani and the afonjas for the hatred against igbos and the quota system. Could you just imagine how far behind they would be from the igbos if things were done on merit in nigeria.
I feel sad for them sometimes.
I think u have a point there ,if u base every position on merits the gap would have been very wild ,but what I have expected from them at list try to balance nepotism with merit seriously.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:15pm On Mar 20, 2020
BloomMier:
Rare in Nigerian Army

case studies effect of bad government

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eec0OLOvVMU
Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by SweetCunt97(f): 2:15pm On Mar 20, 2020
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew! The rate of low self worth in this country is befuddling! How does this news affect this country now?

Have u ever seen other country yap about such nonsense? D man in question even looks like an Asian more than African.

3 Likes

Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by CanadaOrBust: 2:15pm On Mar 20, 2020
MZrapper:
Igbos that are brought up outside East always have sense. Especially when they mix with Yoruba people.

All thanks to Yoruba people for changing this guy.

Zik, Ojukwu, Nzeogwu, etc
U may have a point

3 Likes

Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by Olofin2(m): 2:16pm On Mar 20, 2020
BeeBeeOoh:
Why can't you let The Igbos sew agbada with their inferiority complex instead of inviting yourself where you're not welcomed.

Igbo Amaka Nwanne Onye Wee Iwe Osi N'ike Taa Aru

They asslick sanusi Fulani. Now they asslick US... Is that his Biafra?
Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by Pleasant01: 2:16pm On Mar 20, 2020
an ibo man claiming south west, are we okay?

Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by PericomaNwankwo: 2:16pm On Mar 20, 2020
Foolish Nigerians want to take the glory they didn't work for..

May you all remain this way!! Igbos will do the deeds while you fools do the talking and hating.

Keep fighting the children of God and rot with the punishments.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by Beetobee(f): 2:16pm On Mar 20, 2020
SecretSpy666:
Waoh!!! Do Nigeria have a single Hausa or Fulani in the US Army?

Na question I asked oo grin grin grin
Do as your name says: spy on American soldiers to get your answer.
Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by MZrapper(f): 2:16pm On Mar 20, 2020
vincentjk:

Did I say you're Yoruba? I just asked a simple question mam embarassed
The pic you uploaded denotes what?
Next you quote me ensure you make use of your brain. Watago?
Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by Walago99: 2:17pm On Mar 20, 2020
《《《SECURE DIGITAL PLATFORM 》》》

Invest minimum of $20 (~ NGN 7,200) in for€x investments, precious metals , cryptocurrenci£s like bitcoins , ethereum etc and get up to 10 % everyday for 20 DAYS. You can start making up to ₦10,000 daily

Register Now: W W W. D I G I S A F E. P R O

This is completely a side income program where you focus on your day to day activities while earning money on the side.
E.g: Invest N10,000 and get up to N1,000 everyday.
This platform is very legitimate.

We are aware the forex market is very volatile and returns depends on various factors, some beyond our control. So we have several cushion effect in place to ensure security of invested funds.

BANK TRANSFER, BITCOIN AND ETHEREUM ACCEPTED.

You can WhatsApp < 0 8 0 7 2 9 8 1 5 2 8 > for more details.
Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by LZAA: 2:18pm On Mar 20, 2020
Johnmartus and Afamed wee not like thisgrin
Cc immhotep DaBullIT iceberg3 helinues ebenezar2020 blackking98

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by wetmenow: 2:19pm On Mar 20, 2020
Igbo man.

1 Like

Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by Coldie(m): 2:19pm On Mar 20, 2020
There's no quota system in the USA.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by vincentjk(m): 2:19pm On Mar 20, 2020
MZrapper:

The pic you uploaded denotes what?
Next you quote me ensure you make use of your brain. Watago?

Comoh here joor, is it because I addressed you as mam?

Sometimes people don't want to be addressed with respect

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by Olofin2(m): 2:20pm On Mar 20, 2020
PericomaNwankwo:
Fools, Nigeria kill both OP and his hausa Fulani Yoruba mentally demented ignoramuses.

Idiots.

He is a Biafran!!!!! Get that into your fish skull you zombies. Igbos have nothing with uncircumcised slaves and their blind leaders.

Biafran rejoicing for serving a foreign country. Dem use inferiority swear for u no?

1 Like

Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by Phyde: 2:20pm On Mar 20, 2020
Imagine his salaries nice one.
Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by vr0xen: 2:20pm On Mar 20, 2020
WE ARE THE MOST INTELLIGENT RACE IN D WORLD what would i have been if i was born almajiri ?? GOD i thank u ooooooooo

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ike Eweama Promoted To Colonel In US Army (Photos) by omakay(m): 2:21pm On Mar 20, 2020
Bukden16:
Are there PhD holders in the Nigerian Army?

I do not think so.

If there are, they would be sooo useless...

Nigerian Army no need phD holders...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lady Who Slept With Her Bosses For Promotion Cries Out / Kenechukwu Ezeh: Female Barber In Enugu(photos) / Salary Structure Of Etisalat, Zain, MTN, Glo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.