Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Pregnant Lady Goes Semi Nuude In Maternity Shoot, Spark Controversy - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pregnant Lady Goes Semi Nuude In Maternity Shoot, Spark Controversy (14928 Views)

Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) / Curvy Lady Show Off Her Private Part In Vagina Yoga Exercise, Spark Controversy / Oyinbo Man Does Maternity Shoot Alone In Absence Of His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Lady Goes Semi Nuude In Maternity Shoot, Spark Controversy by Romanoff(f): 7:30am On Mar 20, 2020
dacblogger:

You could have cautioned her without the name calling

You didnt think of moral values before using the word "ho"

Please recommend a synonym I could use.
Re: Pregnant Lady Goes Semi Nuude In Maternity Shoot, Spark Controversy by ledaman: 9:47am On Mar 20, 2020
she is a confirmed bitch!

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lady Goes Semi Nuude In Maternity Shoot, Spark Controversy by Omar09(m): 10:32am On Mar 20, 2020
Mrop:
Is this the end of the world, or is she not concerned about the ongoing virus?.

So this lady shares this controversial maternity photos and video.

Can you allow your visit to do a kind of shoot like this?.Pass your judgement on her.

Watch the Controversial Clip HERE

I can't fap to this.
Re: Pregnant Lady Goes Semi Nuude In Maternity Shoot, Spark Controversy by Omar09(m): 10:33am On Mar 20, 2020
Mrop:
Is this the end of the world, or is she not concerned about the ongoing virus?.
So this lady shares this controversial maternity photos and video.
Can you allow your visit to do a kind of shoot like this?.Pass your judgement on her.
Watch the Controversial Clip HERE.

I can't fap to this.
Re: Pregnant Lady Goes Semi Nuude In Maternity Shoot, Spark Controversy by seunmohmoh(f): 10:49am On Mar 20, 2020
Nooooo
Re: Pregnant Lady Goes Semi Nuude In Maternity Shoot, Spark Controversy by StylishLord(m): 11:29am On Mar 20, 2020
Just show us everything, y d wear of pants and all those fancy things on your nipple. why?

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lady Goes Semi Nuude In Maternity Shoot, Spark Controversy by Humanoid01(m): 12:00pm On Mar 20, 2020
Why did she cover the nipples and leave the other parts exposed? Does it mean that the only secret part of a woman's breasts are the nipples? I don't know what message she's trying to pass, but this is very wrong.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lady Goes Semi Nuude In Maternity Shoot, Spark Controversy by Humanoid01(m): 12:10pm On Mar 20, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
NOT FOR YOU, OR FOR YOUR DEPRAVED VIEWING PLESASURE. ..

MOST LIKELY SHE POSTED IT TO INSPIRE
HERSELF AND OTHER WOMEN OUT THERE,

WOMEN WHO Are ashamed of thier bodies because of repeated comments like yours.

Women who are afraid of risking their lives through pregnancy.

Women who face death in the face because the state of pregnancy brings them closer to it.

Pregnancy is not a disease, it is a thing of Joy when planned out with the one you love. The one who appreciates the fact that getting pregnant with his child is a privilege and a risk you are ready to undergo for the love you both share. When I see that picture, I see a woman in her most vulnerable state. Wearing that vulnerability with pride and displaying it as art. It sends message to the women who understand.

But of course flies like you will always surrojnd the open lollipop with intent to devour and destroy

Yes it is wrong to show it in public, I never questioned that. But saying her body is ugly, is a lie you keep telling yourself.

If you all think bashing her body will help. Then you LL deserve to be sterile and not know what it is to be a father.
I still don't see the correlation between your theories and posing naked. She's a beautiful woman, but there's no need to expose your nudity to inspire people on whatever. You have to consider that kids are exposed to the internet as well, and there are people who are extremely sensitive to things like this. We are very quick to throw stones at sex offenders, but we often fail to address the fact that the society (things we're exposed to) has a part to play. This right here doesn't help in that regard.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Lady Goes Semi Nuude In Maternity Shoot, Spark Controversy by SweetCunt97(f): 12:14pm On Mar 20, 2020
proclinician:

Must she be naked? If ur mother shares her pregnant pictures where she is naked with you the fetus what will u do? Clap in appreciation?
As a medical professional, such shouldn't even freak u out... Nawa
Re: Pregnant Lady Goes Semi Nuude In Maternity Shoot, Spark Controversy by TheMan3: 1:05pm On Mar 20, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
NOT FOR YOU, OR FOR YOUR DEPRAVED VIEWING PLESASURE. ..

MOST LIKELY SHE POSTED IT TO INSPIRE
HERSELF AND OTHER WOMEN OUT THERE,

WOMEN WHO Are ashamed of thier bodies because of repeated comments like yours.

Women who are afraid of risking their lives through pregnancy.

Women who face death in the face because the state of pregnancy brings them closer to it.

Pregnancy is not a disease, it is a thing of Joy when planned out with the one you love. The one who appreciates the fact that getting pregnant with his child is a privilege and a risk you are ready to undergo for the love you both share. When I see that picture, I see a woman in her most vulnerable state. Wearing that vulnerability with pride and displaying it as art. It sends message to the women who understand.

But of course flies like you will always surrojnd the open lollipop with intent to devour and destroy

Yes it is wrong to show it in public, I never questioned that. But saying her body is ugly, is a lie you keep telling yourself.

If you all think bashing her body will help. Then you LL deserve to be sterile and not know what it is to be a father.
what are you saying? How does going naked inspire anyone? Read what you wrote again and see how bitter you are.

Who did this to you

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lady Goes Semi Nuude In Maternity Shoot, Spark Controversy by Victorolab: 2:53pm On Mar 20, 2020
Afi suru

Re: Pregnant Lady Goes Semi Nuude In Maternity Shoot, Spark Controversy by Pusyiter(m): 3:53pm On Mar 20, 2020
Pls, bring those lips of yours for a kiss
You just nailed it and won my heart. wink
dacblogger:

Don't judge.you're not perfect either..

Calling your fellow woman a ho is repulsive.
Re: Pregnant Lady Goes Semi Nuude In Maternity Shoot, Spark Controversy by dacblogger: 3:57pm On Mar 20, 2020
Pusyiter:
Pls, bring those lips of yours for a kiss
You just nailed it and won my heart. wink
Don't let my husband catch you ooo grin grin
Re: Pregnant Lady Goes Semi Nuude In Maternity Shoot, Spark Controversy by proclinician: 3:58pm On Mar 20, 2020
SweetCunt97:
As a medical professional, such shouldn't even freak u out... Nawa

I'm not freaking out okay. My take is modesty.
Re: Pregnant Lady Goes Semi Nuude In Maternity Shoot, Spark Controversy by Pusyiter(m): 4:06pm On Mar 20, 2020
grin grin grin
No be french kiss but just a kiss from a fan grin grin
Oga go understand say I no carry you from him but just appreciate you.
In fact, one bicycle for your boy shocked
dacblogger:

Don't let my husband catch you ooo grin grin
Re: Pregnant Lady Goes Semi Nuude In Maternity Shoot, Spark Controversy by dacblogger: 4:09pm On Mar 20, 2020
Pusyiter:
grin grin grin
No be french kiss but just a kiss from a fan grin grin
Oga go understand say I no carry you from him but just appreciate you.
In fact, one bicycle for your boy shocked
If you say so. smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Lady Goes Semi Nuude In Maternity Shoot, Spark Controversy by Eagleboney(m): 7:53pm On Mar 20, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
a rabid dog will only be shot down. Continue barking.
if you reach house call ur father or husband/ future husband a rabid dog,
MUGU
thunder go brush ur mouth for you

Bastard!!
Re: Pregnant Lady Goes Semi Nuude In Maternity Shoot, Spark Controversy by thundafire: 7:56pm On Mar 20, 2020
Our mothers never did these,no wonder dis generation is something else
Re: Pregnant Lady Goes Semi Nuude In Maternity Shoot, Spark Controversy by Eagleboney(m): 8:01pm On Mar 21, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
then don't prove to the world that to you are an arrogant fool.it is bad for a man
Just went through your profile ,and I saw the identity of a frustrated asshole,lusting after men ,creating threads upon threads just because of men,

I just want to put sense into your empty head,

learn your lessons and learn to behave sanely,

indecorous personified!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

/ Story: Doggie Style With Me & Nnena 18+ (episode 1-20) / Try This Experiment For 14 Days (for Men)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.