Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Pregnant Lady Goes Semi Nuude In Maternity Shoot, Spark Controversy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pregnant Lady Goes Semi Nuude In Maternity Shoot, Spark Controversy (14916 Views)

Pregnant Lady Storms Boyfriend's Wedding With Thugs In Port Harcourt (Video) / Curvy Lady Show Off Her Private Part In Vagina Yoga Exercise, Spark Controversy / Oyinbo Man Does Maternity Shoot Alone In Absence Of His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Lady Goes Semi Nuude In Maternity Shoot, Spark Controversy by Mrop(m): 7:55pm On Mar 19, 2020
Is this the end of the world, or is she not concerned about the ongoing virus?.

So this lady shares this controversial maternity photos and video.

Can you allow your visit to do a kind of shoot like this?.Pass your judgement on her.

Watch the Controversial Clip HERE

Re: Pregnant Lady Goes Semi Nuude In Maternity Shoot, Spark Controversy by Eagleboney(m): 8:00pm On Mar 19, 2020
She knows her body is no longer attractive

10 Likes

Re: Pregnant Lady Goes Semi Nuude In Maternity Shoot, Spark Controversy by konkonbilo(m): 8:00pm On Mar 19, 2020
shocked
Re: Pregnant Lady Goes Semi Nuude In Maternity Shoot, Spark Controversy by Okoroawusa: 8:03pm On Mar 19, 2020
Onye na way ya...

All I know is that pregnancy is a beautiful thing.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnant Lady Goes Semi Nuude In Maternity Shoot, Spark Controversy by Romanoff(f): 8:13pm On Mar 19, 2020
This is what happens when you get a ho pregnant.

21 Likes

Re: Pregnant Lady Goes Semi Nuude In Maternity Shoot, Spark Controversy by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:19pm On Mar 19, 2020
And how's this news
Re: Pregnant Lady Goes Semi Nuude In Maternity Shoot, Spark Controversy by dacblogger: 8:21pm On Mar 19, 2020
Romanoff:

Don't judge.you're not perfect either..

Calling your fellow woman a ho is repulsive.

13 Likes

Re: Pregnant Lady Goes Semi Nuude In Maternity Shoot, Spark Controversy by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 19, 2020
Eagleboney:
She knows her body is no longer attractive
it's attractive, it's incubating life. Something you can never do.

Some of you deserve to die without a progeny.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Lady Goes Semi Nuude In Maternity Shoot, Spark Controversy by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 19, 2020
Mrop:
Is this the end of the world, or is she not concerned about the ongoing virus?.

So this lady shares this controversial maternity photos and video.

Can you allow your visit to do a kind of shoot like this?.Pass your judgement on her.

Watch the Controversial Clip HERE

So pretty,mother nature personified

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Lady Goes Semi Nuude In Maternity Shoot, Spark Controversy by Blakjewelry(m): 8:32pm On Mar 19, 2020
No one told me corona virus dey give madness

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Lady Goes Semi Nuude In Maternity Shoot, Spark Controversy by proclinician: 8:32pm On Mar 19, 2020
funmisticqueen2:

I can see how much life she can incubate when no man puts in some seeds in there...

10 Likes

Re: Pregnant Lady Goes Semi Nuude In Maternity Shoot, Spark Controversy by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 19, 2020
proclinician:

I can see how much life she can incubate when no man puts in some seeds in there...
rolls eyes.

Do not deflect the issue. He was bodyshaming a beautiful pregnant woman, instead of appreciating the changes she has to go through. If you as a man cannot appreciate that. Then that's dissapointing.

10 Likes

Re: Pregnant Lady Goes Semi Nuude In Maternity Shoot, Spark Controversy by proclinician: 8:37pm On Mar 19, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
rolls eyes.

Do not deflect the issue. He was bodyshaming a beautiful pregnant woman, instead of appreciating the changes she has to go through. If you as a man cannot appreciate that. Then that's dissapointing.

Must she be naked? If ur mother shares her pregnant pictures where she is naked with you the fetus what will u do? Clap in appreciation?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Lady Goes Semi Nuude In Maternity Shoot, Spark Controversy by Eagleboney(m): 8:41pm On Mar 19, 2020
funmisticqueen2:

Learn to be polite Mr woman,

Don't vent your frustrations on me

5 Likes

Re: Pregnant Lady Goes Semi Nuude In Maternity Shoot, Spark Controversy by Romanoff(f): 8:42pm On Mar 19, 2020
dacblogger:

I shouldn't judge someone who posted pictures like this for public opinion.

What kind of woman will post a picture like this?

It is because of this mindset that moral values are being thrown to the gutters.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnant Lady Goes Semi Nuude In Maternity Shoot, Spark Controversy by daddytime(m): 8:42pm On Mar 19, 2020
Looking like a Corona infected Bat.
Re: Pregnant Lady Goes Semi Nuude In Maternity Shoot, Spark Controversy by bell1255: 8:45pm On Mar 19, 2020
dacblogger:

Sharap
Re: Pregnant Lady Goes Semi Nuude In Maternity Shoot, Spark Controversy by dacblogger: 8:50pm On Mar 19, 2020
Romanoff:

I shouldn't judge someone who posted pictures like this for public opinion.

What kind of woman will post a picture like this?

It is because of this mindset that moral values are being thrown to the gutters.
You could have cautioned her without the name calling

You didnt think of moral values before using the word "ho"

9 Likes

Re: Pregnant Lady Goes Semi Nuude In Maternity Shoot, Spark Controversy by dacblogger: 8:50pm On Mar 19, 2020
bell1255:

Sharap

Who is this thing here?

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Lady Goes Semi Nuude In Maternity Shoot, Spark Controversy by DaInferno(m): 8:57pm On Mar 19, 2020
op said "pass your judgement on her"
op, u be God? people oppressing others for sinning differently!

8 Likes

Re: Pregnant Lady Goes Semi Nuude In Maternity Shoot, Spark Controversy by AfroKnight: 9:01pm On Mar 19, 2020
Romanoff:

cheesy cheesy

I wanted to protest at your choice of words then I thought about all the babes I’ve dated. Decent ladies, all of them. Not even one of them would try this nonsense. So you definitely have a point. A ho has no regard for her body.

10 Likes

Re: Pregnant Lady Goes Semi Nuude In Maternity Shoot, Spark Controversy by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 19, 2020
Eagleboney:
Learn to be polite Mr woman,

Don't vent your frustrations on me
first learn not to behave like a rabid animal when you see a naked woman

6 Likes

Re: Pregnant Lady Goes Semi Nuude In Maternity Shoot, Spark Controversy by Unik3030: 9:06pm On Mar 19, 2020
dacblogger:

she also didn't think of moral values b4 doing that shit. it's people like u that encourages moral decadence, when people do unreasonable things u will come out to defend them all in the name of being woke or socially correct.

can u do that shit?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Lady Goes Semi Nuude In Maternity Shoot, Spark Controversy by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 19, 2020
proclinician:

Must she be naked? If ur mother shares her pregnant pictures where she is naked with you the fetus what will u do? Clap in appreciation?
was he right to say what he said?

Whether it is right or wrong is not my issue and frankly not my business

7 Likes

Re: Pregnant Lady Goes Semi Nuude In Maternity Shoot, Spark Controversy by Romanoff(f): 9:13pm On Mar 19, 2020
dacblogger:

Cautioned her through what means?

You think women who post pictures like this want your criticism?

A case study of our Nollywood actresses.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnant Lady Goes Semi Nuude In Maternity Shoot, Spark Controversy by proclinician: 9:14pm On Mar 19, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
was he right to say what he said?

Whether it is right or wrong is not my issue and frankly not my business

That photoshoot is disgusting that's why he made that remark. I will feel the same way too. Women should learn moderation to all things but study. Take a woman to crunches for instance she wants to eat everything and also take packs to some rats she has at home.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Lady Goes Semi Nuude In Maternity Shoot, Spark Controversy by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 19, 2020
proclinician:

That photoshoot is disgusting that's why he made that remark. I will feel the same way too. Women should learn moderation to all things but study. Take a woman to crunches for instance she wants to eat everything and also take packs to some rats she has at home.
it is not disgusting. I think it's pretty. So you mean to tell me that pregnant women you saw in clinic nare all disgusting?

We know it is not morally savvy, but body shaming her won't change the fact that her body is going through a beautiful process. Let her love her body the way she knows how.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant Lady Goes Semi Nuude In Maternity Shoot, Spark Controversy by Merciful77: 9:17pm On Mar 19, 2020
She's not feeling too well.
Re: Pregnant Lady Goes Semi Nuude In Maternity Shoot, Spark Controversy by proclinician: 9:21pm On Mar 19, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
it is not disgusting. I think it's pretty. So you mean to tell me that pregnant women you saw in clinic nare all disgusting?

We know it is not morally savvy, but body shaming her won't change the fact that her body is going through a beautiful process. Let her love her body the way she knows how.

There are maternity gowns alright. She can wear it and hold it tight below the bump and the contour will come out clearly. That's sane. She comes out here nude and take pictures for the world
To see what's the glamour in that? Just see her boobs.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnant Lady Goes Semi Nuude In Maternity Shoot, Spark Controversy by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 19, 2020
she's an "Aries " thats all i can say shes on fire
Re: Pregnant Lady Goes Semi Nuude In Maternity Shoot, Spark Controversy by dacblogger: 9:45pm On Mar 19, 2020
Unik3030:
she also didn't think of moral values b4 doing that shit. it's people like u that encourages moral decadence, when people do unreasonable things u will come out to defend them all in the name of being woke or socially correct.

can u do that shit?

Oga i wasn't talking to you...
Re: Pregnant Lady Goes Semi Nuude In Maternity Shoot, Spark Controversy by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 19, 2020
That dark line dividing her belly is D BOMB.

She can go completely nude, it is definitely her choice to make.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Please Who Did This To Us / House Party Gone Wrong, As Lady Is Stripped Naked (video) / Meet Curvy African Beautiful Women With Killer Wide Hips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.