Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation (9854 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu List States Thet Will Make Up Biafra In 2020 - screenshots. / Gov Abdulrazaq Abdulrahman Submits List Of 16 Commissioners, 9 Are Women / Okorocha , Yari, Amosun Lose Out As APC Submits List Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:47am On Mar 20, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:

A Yoruba amotekun man from abia state i hail u oo,
Nice one
Attache by force afonja
grin grin angry

That post does not support your assertion that he is lying about being Igbo.

He wrote that Amotekun is there to protect our people (every Nigerian whether Yoruba or non-Yoruba).
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:57am On Mar 20, 2020
Any states aside the Southeast states that decide to join the Biafra nonsense will regret it because they would be in the minority, and we all know how domineering the Igbos can get even in other people's lands. Now, imagine Akwa-Ibom and Benue joining them, the Igbos are sure to exercise their majority privilege, and bully the non-Igbos in the union.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by xelly: 11:04am On Mar 20, 2020
johnmartus:
I'm from Isiala Ngwu in Abia state. Please ignore this bastard called kanu.

Kanu is a thief I will still expose him here someday. If you like call me yoloba Muslim or Afonja terrorist.

I am your elder brother and have always known that you are stupid.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by johnmartus(m): 11:04am On Mar 20, 2020
xelly:

I am your elder brother and have always known that you are stupid.
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by Kriptune: 12:54pm On Mar 20, 2020
I just came to check if they included Delta.
Ona never ready grin
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by drnoel: 1:45pm On Mar 20, 2020
U people like making this charlatan thread. Pls ignore the idiots
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by DabuIIIT: 1:59pm On Mar 20, 2020
I know Edo is culturally and traditionally attached and skewed to the west but I know that won't stop lzaa imhotep and others from opening their doors to me whenever I come visiting... cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 20, 2020
DabuIIIT:
I know Edo is culturally and traditionally attached and skewed to the west but I know that won't stop lzaa imhotep and others from opening their doors to me whenever I come visiting... cry
Gbam grin grin
But johnmartus and his followers will not sleep well after reading this.

cc turantula gmbuharii

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by johnmartus(m): 2:08pm On Mar 20, 2020
Anambra man find something to do...
imhotep:

Gbam grin grin
But johnmartus and his followers will not sleep well after reading this.

cc turantula gmbuharii
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by sofiscatedmoron: 2:12pm On Mar 20, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

That post does not support your assertion that he is lying about being Igbo.

He wrote that Amotekun is there to protect our people (every Nigerian whether Yoruba or non-Yoruba).

If u can understand simple English, u should not be saying this, u should know he is a Yoruba man, go and read that again so that u should understand it,

Amotekun is for yoruba and non yoruba living in 'OUR' region",

His region is southwest where amotekun is setup,
Hope u now understand
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by Dedetwo(m): 2:21pm On Mar 20, 2020
Osagyefo98:

We are saying same thing. Kanu is so foolish adding Akwaibom to the list. We don't trust Akwaibom neither do they trust us. We don't need them here. It is an anathema having Akwaibom in biafra.

Moreover the Akwaibom seaport is as useless as ever because not even a single drop of container has passed through there. There are other viable ports and SE fully has conditioned access to the sea.

I do not see the importance or reason to add Akwaibom on the list. It is useless adding them because they are of no benefit to Igbos.

I wonder what Igbos has gained from the so- called Akwa Ibom. Even in human capital and diaspora, Igbos are far head.

We are on same page of live and let's live.

Akwaibom peeps formed one of the groups of the best fighters on the Biafran side during the war. The boys stood up to be countered. There is no group of people Ndigbo should trust more than the peeps from Akwa Ibom period.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by Dedetwo(m): 2:26pm On Mar 20, 2020
BluntTheApostle:
Any states aside the Southeast states that decide to join the Biafra nonsense will regret it because they would be in the minority, and we all know how domineering the Igbos can get even in other people's lands. Now, imagine Akwa-Ibom and Benue joining them, the Igbos are sure to exercise their majority privilege, and bully the non-Igbos in the union.

You are just a prophet of doom. The so-called minorities will tell you today that they faired better in eastern region than they do in presently configured shithole called Nigeria.
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 20, 2020
Dedetwo:

Akwaibom peeps formed one of the groups of the best fighters on the Biafran side during the war. The boys stood up to be countered. There is no group of people Ndigbo should trust more than the peeps from Akwa Ibom period.

My reply was inorder to his tantrums.
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by XANDERBOY85: 2:45pm On Mar 20, 2020
Thread has been overrun by insecure, one-Nigeria loving impostors! shocked

If they’re not shouting ‘Igbo want our oyel’, then they’re screaming ‘Igbo attache by fire by force’! shocked

Can anyone of them tell me how, in the event of Biafra being actualised, the Igbo will force any other ethnicity to join them? Also, has anyone of these imps bothered to remember that all ethnicities/groups will all be party to enacting the articles of association (constitution) which will guide how they relate with one another in the new country!?

It boggles the mind when you consider these fools are actually in favour of these ethnicities carrying on with the status-quo Nigeria has offered them since 1970 when the uncivil war ended!
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by Kiaka8: 2:58pm On Mar 20, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:
Well, let's see what the people of Akwa Ibom, Delta, Rivers, Bayelsa, CrossRiver and Benue states have to say about this.

I am 100% for the actualisation of Biafra.

If I had the power, I'd grant Biafra like yesterday.

But not this brazen expansionist and land grabbing agenda.

Forcefully trying to colonize minority tribes because

1. You need someone to lord it over in your new republic

2. The minority tribes have crude oil in abundance and

3. Their land gives you access to the sea that your own landlocked states don't.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by churchee: 4:49pm On Mar 20, 2020
johnmartus:
I'm from Isiala Ngwu in Abia state. Please ignore this bastard called kanu.

Kanu is a thief I will still expose him here someday. If you like call me yoloba Muslim or Afonja terrorist.

Stop embarrassing yourself, you are from Isiala Ngwa, it's not your fault, keep slamming your head till it affects your heart. Afonja.
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by awgumayor: 7:10pm On Mar 20, 2020
UCyril:
very good, you people should support biafra with Five south eastern states and all the Igbo speaking communities in south south including bonny and opobo.
Those fools think that if they rejected igbos and biafra, Igbos will fold their hands and watch their territories taken away.
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by Akponmfet: 7:42pm On Mar 21, 2020
Osagyefo98:

I wonder what has changed in Akwaibom with the oil you are here shouting up and down..
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by Akponmfet: 7:44pm On Mar 21, 2020
We don't want any change, we are happy where we are.Do your own thing and leave us alone. Can't Igbos solve their problems by themselves?
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 21, 2020
Akponmfet:
We don't want any change, we are happy where we are.Do your own thing and leave us alone. Can't Igbos solve their problems by themselves?
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 21, 2020
You are not needed.

Stop hyping yourself when slums are scattered there.

Please write something new.
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by WorWorBoy: 10:53am On Mar 28, 2020
technicallyrich:
[s]What's the meaning of these,I support bisfra as an ijaw man,but ijaws we never leave our fellow ijaws in odudwack republishing.which we be a country of backstabbers, betrayals,thieves,skull miners,liars,juju worshippers and ritualist.
They should look for a way to include the great ijaws that are in ondo,Edo and Lagos which we originally ow. With Benin.
God bless ss and se
God bles bisfrans[/s].
You really need to shut your mouth and stop typing like an Illiterate.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by Allen102: 11:00am On Mar 28, 2020
technicallyrich:
What's the meaning of these,I support bisfra as an ijaw man,but ijaws we never leave our fellow ijaws in odudwack republishing.which we be a country of backstabbers, betrayals,thieves,skull miners,liars,juju worshippers and ritualist.
They should look for a way to include the great ijaws
that are in ondo,Edo and Lagos which we originally ow. With Benin.
God bless ss and se
God bles bisfrans.
Be careful with your words. I'm ijaw and i don't support Biafra.

Reason = I don't trust Igbo people.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NNPC Commences Shakeup Ahead Of Petroleum Industry Bill Implementation / Senate Confirms 11 Justices For Supreme Court / I Left Pdp To Save My Marriage —akunyili !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.