Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,911 members, 7,821,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation (9879 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu List States Thet Will Make Up Biafra In 2020 - screenshots. / Gov Abdulrazaq Abdulrahman Submits List Of 16 Commissioners, 9 Are Women / Okorocha , Yari, Amosun Lose Out As APC Submits List Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by JerryGent1983: 12:16am On Mar 20, 2020
johnmartus:
I'm from Isiala Ngwu in Abia state. Please ignore this bastard called kanu.

Kanu is a thief I will still expose him here someday. If you like call me yoloba Muslim or Afonja terrorist.
please where exactly in isiala ngwa
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by Dedetwo(m): 12:30am On Mar 20, 2020
johnmartus:

Kanu is a thief I will still expose him here someday. If you like call me yoloba Muslim or Afonja terrorist.

There is nothing such as Isiala Ngwu in Abia State. If you have called yourself yoloba Muslim or Afonja terrorist when you could not spell you LGA correctly. If this forum is a war front, you could have been shot for lack of intellect.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by snitchbitch: 1:28am On Mar 20, 2020
Nigerians are too greedy and corrupt to have secession taking place right now. But I won't be surprised if it takes place sha, you can't keep denying a group of people their rights and not expect them to voice out.

But wait, don't they have leaders and reps in the govt? Then what the hell are they fighting for?
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by Danzakidakura(m): 1:52am On Mar 20, 2020
yarimo:
idiot keep fooling yourself around, thank God PYTHON is much alive waiting.
you are worse than coronavirus

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by Emyogalanya: 2:15am On Mar 20, 2020
nice
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by Optional09: 3:35am On Mar 20, 2020
johnmartus:

why wait do it now
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by XANDERBOY85: 4:17am On Mar 20, 2020
1030:
Which Benue,why not add Kogi and Abuja.Guess this is a big error on his part because Benue people will disappoint him

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Is it the same Benue people that are reeling from herdsmen attacks, or another Benue people? smiley
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by AsaBlackheart(m): 4:42am On Mar 20, 2020
Frankdoz8:
FIFA have just approved Biafra football team. Afonjas in pain now!

So that's your starting lineup eh?
That says a lot about your so called Biafra.

Half-goats

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by AsaBlackheart(m): 4:44am On Mar 20, 2020
Wait o,

When did Biafra gain independence that they are celebrating 50 years??

LMAO
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by MRAKBEE(m): 6:28am On Mar 20, 2020
johnmartus:

We all know what u guys are known for.
Betrayal, backstabbing, wickedness and busy body..

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by AmuDimpka: 7:09am On Mar 20, 2020
johnmartus:

It is ngwa not ngwu.... Ewu ikare Ekiti , aturu oshogbo
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by Ekemeze: 7:13am On Mar 20, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by okpalaAnambra: 7:16am On Mar 20, 2020
johnmartus:

Ngwu indeed, you're an Impostor..it's Ngwa.. Afonjaaaa focus in Ibadan

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by dnawah(m): 7:25am On Mar 20, 2020
johnmartus:

but he's better than your brother the governor.
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by chariisGRACE(m): 7:31am On Mar 20, 2020
johnmartus:

It is Isiala Ngwa not Isiala Ngwu.
You see. I don first expose you

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by Nobody: 7:35am On Mar 20, 2020
Frankdoz8:
[s]Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List of StatesThat Will Make Up Biafra To The United Nations.
The information reaching our desk this morning from Biafra, We have confirmed that the leader of Indigenous people of Biafra Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has finally submitted states that will make up Biafra to United Nations.
He include Benue State which was not there before, as a great leader he does not want reject any state that wants to associate with Biafra nation.
The list of the states
Imo, Abi, Ebonyi, Anambra, Enugu, Delta, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Bayelsa, Rivers and Benue.
Meanwhile Nnamdi Kanu has been in Biafra struggle for years, he has lost many things for the sake of Biafra freedom. Including his parents, freedom to stay in his father’s land, yet he refused to give up, this is a sign of true leader and great freedom fighter.
He is a role model to many freedom fighters all over the world, for now he is the most powerful freedom fighter in Africa. Despite the Coronavirus problem, Nnamdi Kanu still travelling to countries for the sake of Biafra freedom.
Nnamdi Kanu has taken Biafra agitation to 95 Countries including world power nation like United States, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Russia and Israel. He has sit with world leaders like Donald Trump, Isreali prime minister and others.[/s]

I was saying Nnamdi kanu is useless but now I can fully agree that he is totally useless.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by austinsmat(m): 7:36am On Mar 20, 2020
johnmartus:

fool why not now

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by Nobody: 7:40am On Mar 20, 2020
Ekemeze:
Why add Akwa Ibom?

well, no need bothering myself atall about some dead issues.

You need to bother by telling the useless animal called kanu to remove Akwaibom from there. It is an Insult to Akwaibom people and Igbos in general by including Akwaibom.
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by ayoola648(m): 7:40am On Mar 20, 2020
Frankdoz8:
Lagos is a no mans land, when Biafra finally comes, we decide what to do with Lagos.

Tell omo onile that one you go know how far cheesy
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 20, 2020
limeta:
Watin happen i no see edo there why now

Edo?

Are you okay?

Edo state belongs to Oduduwa republic or any name Yoruba decides to call their republic in future.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by sofiscatedmoron: 7:45am On Mar 20, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Edo?

Are you okay?

Edo state belongs to Oduduwa republic or any name Yoruba decides to call their republic in future.
Most edo people detest Yoruba and would want to join biafra,
Unless u are Yoruba, forming edo on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by sofiscatedmoron: 7:46am On Mar 20, 2020
ayoola648:

Tell omo onile that one you go know how far cheesy
The one from osun state. Coming to drag land n Lagos grin grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 20, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:
Most edo people detest Yoruba and would want to join biafra, Unless u are Yoruba, forming edo on Nairaland
Mr say what you know....
Are you an Edo man to know what they want and what they don't want?
Edos heart lies with Oduduwa republic..
Say what u know please.
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by Gabriel004: 7:52am On Mar 20, 2020
technicallyrich:
What's the meaning of these,I support bisfra as an ijaw man,but ijaws we never leave our fellow ijaws in odudwack republishing.which we be a country of backstabbers, betrayals,thieves,skull miners,liars,juju worshippers and ritualist.
They should look for a way to include the great ijaws that are in ondo,Edo and Lagos which we originally ow. With Benin.
God bless ss and se
God bles bisfrans.
Lol, osu human eater talking.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by Gabriel004: 7:54am On Mar 20, 2020
Won't the mumu add US, China and Cambodia

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 20, 2020
technicallyrich:
What's the meaning of these,I support bisfra as an ijaw man,but ijaws we never leave our fellow ijaws in odudwack republishing.which we be a country of backstabbers, betrayals,thieves,skull miners,liars,juju worshippers and ritualist.
They should look for a way to include the great ijaws that are in ondo,Edo and Lagos which we originally ow. With Benin.
God bless ss and se
God bles bisfrans.

First and foremost You are not Ijaw.

Secondly, stop disgracing yourself.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 20, 2020
Gabriel004:
Won't the mumu add US, China and Cambodia

Crying more than the bereaved.

Did he add your state there?

So stop feeling pained and allow those concerned to speak their minds.
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by Ekemeze: 7:59am On Mar 20, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by gregyboy(m): 8:00am On Mar 20, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Edo?

Are you okay?

Both of you are mad
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by sofiscatedmoron: 8:03am On Mar 20, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Mr say what you know....

Are you an Edo man to know what they want and what they don't want?

Edos heart lies with Oduduwa republic..

Say what u know please.
At least u heard it from edo mans mouth, of which u quoted him so therefore u are an imposter from Afonja land
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 20, 2020
gregyboy:

Both of you are mad

Edo is too small to stand alone and it is not possible. Logically it will join the greater yoruba nation.

That's the right thing to do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP NEC Passes Vote Of Confidence On Iyorchia Ayu / Ibadan Dry Port Ready For Inauguration / Reno Omokri Replies Guardian UK Piece On Jonathan's Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.