Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation (9882 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu List States Thet Will Make Up Biafra In 2020 - screenshots. / Gov Abdulrazaq Abdulrahman Submits List Of 16 Commissioners, 9 Are Women / Okorocha , Yari, Amosun Lose Out As APC Submits List Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by Gabriel004: 8:04am On Mar 20, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Crying more than the bereaved.

Did he add your state there?

So stop feeling pained and allow those concerned to speak their minds.
Sharap, he should add Italy, Japan join. Of my comment pain your flat head, go and hug corona virus patient and die painfully. Lol, expecting to see Lagos lol

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by Zinoly: 8:05am On Mar 20, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:
grin
Afonja will start crying

Attache by force Afonja

jobless fellow
na konji go kill you......olodo

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by Akponmfet: 8:08am On Mar 20, 2020
Frankdoz8:
Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List of States That Will Make Up Biafra To The United Nations.
The information reaching our desk this morning from Biafra, We have confirmed that the leader of Indigenous people of Biafra Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has finally submitted states that will make up Biafra to United Nations.
He include Benue State which was not there before, as a great leader he does not want reject any state that wants to associate with Biafra nation.
The list of the states
Imo, Abi, Ebonyi, Anambra, Enugu, Delta, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Bayelsa, Rivers and Benue.
Meanwhile Nnamdi Kanu has been in Biafra struggle for years, he has lost many things for the sake of Biafra freedom. Including his parents, freedom to stay in his father’s land, yet he refused to give up, this is a sign of true leader and great freedom fighter.
He is a role model to many freedom fighters all over the world, for now he is the most powerful freedom fighter in Africa. Despite the Coronavirus problem, Nnamdi Kanu still travelling to countries for the sake of Biafra freedom.
Nnamdi Kanu has taken Biafra agitation to 95 Countries including world power nation like United States, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Russia and Israel. He has sit with world leaders like Donald Trump, Isreali prime minister and others.

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 20, 2020
Ekemeze:

Bro. Akwa Ibom of today is not the Akwa Ibom of yesterday that were decieved easily by the Igbos,

Igbos are our neighbours, we know them inside and out, hence we tag them "idung nkara" meaning "very dubious people".

They live with us. I have never seen a straight forward Igbo person.

UN won't be foolish enough not to conduct a referendum if atall the matter will ever get to such level.

They want Akwa Ibom mainly because they want a sea port and they oil not because they really like us.

I support Biafra that consist of only South East states plus Abia alone, they should go. we are better off without them.

We are saying same thing. Kanu is so foolish adding Akwaibom to the list. We don't trust Akwaibom neither do they trust us. We don't need them here. It is an anathema having Akwaibom in biafra.

Moreover the Akwaibom seaport is as useless as ever because not even a single drop of container has passed through there. There are other viable ports and SE fully has conditioned access to the sea.

I do not see the importance or reason to add Akwaibom on the list. It is useless adding them because they are of no benefit to Igbos.

I wonder what Igbos has gained from the so- called Akwa Ibom. Even in human capital and diaspora, Igbos are far head.

We are on same page of live and let's live.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by Akponmfet: 8:10am On Mar 20, 2020
Make thunder destroy all of una.
Jobless idiots.
Wetin concern Akwa Ibom State with uneghe people?
God punish you all,you are looking for oil and sea abi?
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 20, 2020
Gabriel004:
Sharap, he should add Italy, Japan join. Of my comment pain your flat head, go and hug corona virus patient and die painfully. Lol, expecting to see Lagos lol

SW states don't have any business in biafra anyway. So I wonder what is disturbing your head.

The distance between east and west is far. So stick to una Oduduwa sky republic.
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 20, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:

At least u heard it from edo mans mouth, of which u quoted him so therefore u are an imposter from Afonja land

I didn't hear anything, I corrected wrong notion.

Promoters of towers of babel like you are just emotional mindset and kind of biased mind.

How would someone in his right mind say Edo is biafra when Oduduwa is there.

Oga be reasonable ...
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 20, 2020
Akponmfet:
Make thunder destroy all of una.
Jobless idiots.
Wetin concern Akwa Ibom State with uneghe people?
God punish you all,you are looking for oil and sea abi?

I wonder what has changed in Akwaibom with the oil you are here shouting up and down..
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by Gabriel004: 8:18am On Mar 20, 2020
Osagyefo98:

SW states don't have any business in biafra anyway. So I wonder what is disturbing your head.

The distance between east and west is far. So stick to una Oduduwa sky republic.
Eyah, I never knew o. If not that you are telling me now. I thought you own ragos na. So why not take it along. Don't forget rondon too. Mumu

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by HundHunter(m): 8:18am On Mar 20, 2020
This man is sick undecided
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by Gabriel004: 8:19am On Mar 20, 2020
Osagyefo98:

I wonder what has changed in Akwaibom with the oil you are here shouting up and down..
Shut up, they don't want una
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 20, 2020
Gabriel004:
Eyah, I never knew o. If not that you are telling me now. I thought you own ragos na. So why not take it along. Don't forget rondon too. Mumu

More like a 15 year old boy on nairaland..Lol
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 20, 2020
Gabriel004:
Shut up, they don't want una
Go , quote him and Carry him to Oduduwa kingdom
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by UCyril: 8:22am On Mar 20, 2020
Ekemeze:

Bro. Akwa Ibom of today is not the Akwa Ibom of yesterday that were decieved easily by the Igbos,

Igbos are our neighbours, we know them inside and out, hence we tag them "idung nkara" meaning "very dubious people".

They live with us. I have never seen a straight forward Igbo person.

UN won't be foolish enough not to conduct a referendum if atall the matter will ever get to such level.

They want Akwa Ibom mainly because they want a sea port and they oil not because they really like us.

I support Biafra that consist of only South East states plus Abia alone, they should go. we are better off without them.
very good, you people should support biafra with Five south eastern states and all the Igbo speaking communities in south south including bonny and opobo.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by Ekemeze: 8:22am On Mar 20, 2020

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by sofiscatedmoron: 8:30am On Mar 20, 2020
Osagyefo98:

I didn't hear anything, I corrected wrong notion.

Promoters of towers of babel like you are just emotional mindset and kind of biased mind.

How would someone in his right mind say Edo is biafra when Oduduwa is there.

Oga be reasonable ...
Get lost, the edo man wanted edo to be part of biafra, but u Afonja man told him edo is part of Yoruba land,
Bros u are an imposter from Afonja land

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 20, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:

Get lost, the edo man wanted edo to be part of biafra, but u Afonja man told him edo is part of Yoruba land,
Bros u are an imposter from Afonja land

Continue hallucinating on Impossible terms. Try and be less bias in your submission, it will do you a lot. Of good.

Edo state is fully oduduwa Republic and so it shall.

Why not go and pack new York because they want biafra.

Spewing trash like their lord. And saviour kanu.
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 20, 2020
Ekemeze:

Far ahead in what aspect? In pushing drugs, human trafficking, money rituals? Lol.

Very funny. Biafra is a joke of a century. It only exist on social media

It will be useless of you deviating from your stand. Mexico and Mexican even as a drug known nation is still existing and better off more than 100 times.

Our topic here is simply inclusion and non inclusion of akwaibom which both of us has agreed and established that it is very very wrong adding akwaibom to biafra.

Now leave us let us handle drug business, money rituals and whatever it is in biafra. That should be least of your concerns now and I don't see any reason why such will bother you.

Your main point should be to consistently sound a note of warning to any idiot trying to include akwaibom in biafra. That should be your campaign.

Other matters should be our concern not yours.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by sofiscatedmoron: 8:51am On Mar 20, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Continue hallucinating on Impossible terms. Try and be less bias in your submission, it will do you a lot. Of good.

Edo state is fully oduduwa Republic and so it shall.

Why not go and pack new York because they want biafra.

Spewing trash like their lord. And saviour kanu.
Afonja go and create thread for oduduwa,, go and discuss with the government for oduduwa,, go and create awareness in the world for oduduwa, raise your oduduwa flag,, so we can take u Yoruba serious.
Not jumping into every biafra thread , with ur fake imposter account mr afonja from Afonja land

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 20, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:

Afonja go and create thread for oduduwa,, go and discuss with the government for oduduwa,, go and create awareness in the whole for oduduwa, raise your oduduwa flag,, so we can take u Yoruba serious.
Not jumping into every biafra thread , with ur fake imposter account mr afonja

I don't know who afonja is here but I will continue to dish the truth the truth out.

Stop claiming someone's land. Edo is oduduwa Republic.
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by sofiscatedmoron: 8:55am On Mar 20, 2020
Osagyefo98:

I don't know who afonja is here but I will continue to dish the truth the truth out.

Stop claiming someone's land. Edo is oduduwa Republic.
Go and tell that to edo people,
Because u are a Yoruba
The edo man told u he wants to be in biafra,, even though its not part of biafra
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 20, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:

Go and tell that to edo people,
Because u are a Yoruba
The edo man told u he wants to be in biafra,, even though its not part of biafra

How do I know who is edo man and who is not in a faceless forum..

Are you okay?

Well Edo remains greater part of yoruba and oduduwa at large.

Continue fighting illogical and demeaning fight.
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by limeta(f): 9:01am On Mar 20, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Edo?

Are you okay?

Edo state belongs to Oduduwa republic or any name Yoruba decides to call their republic in future.

You drink piss
Where and who is Oduduwa
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 20, 2020
limeta:

You drink piss
Where and who is Oduduwa

Edo state I mean fully fall under Oduduwa Republic.

I speak for majority.
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by sofiscatedmoron: 9:05am On Mar 20, 2020
Osagyefo98:

How do I know who is edo man and who is not in a faceless forum..

Are you okay?

Well Edo remains greater part of yoruba and oduduwa at large.

Continue fighting illogical and demeaning fight.
Dont go and say that in edo land or ur head will br broken,
Afonja man aka owo da

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 20, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:

Dont go and say that in edo land or ur head will br broken,
Afonja man aka owo da

Story.

They will happily embrace that.

Continue living in dream paradise.
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by bkool7(m): 9:49am On Mar 20, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:

A Yoruba amotekun man from abia state i hail u oo,
Nice one
Attache by force afonja
grin grin angry

Ooops!

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by Hotspotbro(m): 9:50am On Mar 20, 2020
Can afonjas defect to biafra?
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by Afospecialk: 10:35am On Mar 20, 2020
grin
grin
grin

I know this coward Cownu from potopoto republic is only after crude oil states

Can SE alone go for Biafra ? They will die of hunger within 1 year thats why they always include SS region and exclude Edo bcs they have no crude oil

Coward Cownu is an egotistic thief who want to die on top of crude oil from the SS grin

Wait oo, I think Igbos are the developers ? Why can't they stand on their own and develop potopoto region but only depending on SS to survival

Asari Dokubo the real Ijaw man who own SS is waiting you if you get guts enter 9ja first.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by limeta(f): 10:41am On Mar 20, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Edo state I mean fully fall under Oduduwa Republic.

I speak for majority.

Afonja mind yr self
We would rather stay on our own
From hausa fulani muslims to yoruba muslims where is the joy in that
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 20, 2020
Well, let's see what the people of Akwa Ibom, Delta, Rivers, Bayelsa, CrossRiver and Benue states have to say about this.

I am 100% for the actualisation of Biafra.

If I had the power, I'd grant Biafra like yesterday.

But not this brazen expansionist and land grabbing agenda.

Forcefully trying to colonize minority tribes because

1. You need someone to lord it over in your new republic

2. The minority tribes have crude oil in abundance and

3. Their land gives you access to the sea that your own landlocked states don't.
Re: Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Submits List Of State That Make Up Biafra To United Nation by Kiaka8: 10:43am On Mar 20, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:
Well, let's see what the people of Akwa Ibom, Delta, Rivers, and Benue states have to say about this.

I am 100% for the actualisation of Biafra.

If I had the power, I'd grant Biafra like yesterday.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Raids Unity Bank At Kwali, Fct, Abuja - Breaking News. / Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari / Communities Shield Boko Haram Members – SSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.