Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,921 members, 7,952,705 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:52 PM

How To Divorce? My Sister's Husband Is About To Kill Her. - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Divorce? My Sister's Husband Is About To Kill Her. (53437 Views)

About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. / I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible / Time To Divorce My Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Divorce? My Sister's Husband Is About To Kill Her. by wisdomkid: 9:53pm On Mar 22, 2020
IneedSugarMumy1:

So the chief judge will automatically take up the case right
Lol

Information and right guidance. You don't know how important that is, I presumed. sad
If you're informed about the right things, I guess you won't be where you are today. #Peace.
Re: How To Divorce? My Sister's Husband Is About To Kill Her. by NairaMaster1(m): 10:55am On Mar 23, 2020
Born2conquer:

She is about choosing suicide

Jesus

Help ber out
Re: How To Divorce? My Sister's Husband Is About To Kill Her. by Oratouch1: 10:29pm On Jun 29, 2020
MUST YOU BE KILLED TO EXIT ABUSIVE MARRIAGE?

Abusive marriages are very common currently. It ranges from beating to treatment like a slave. A lot of guys, particularly in Africa, want to stay on in order not to be stigmatized as a "divorcee". But the question to be asked from such people is MUST YOU BE KILLED TO EXIT ABUSIVE MARRIAGE?
Remember some exited into the grave in some abusive marriages. In recent times there are reports in the media of husband that stabbed wife to death, the wife that machetes husband to death. The most disturbing part of it is the fact that such couples are professionals- Lawyers, Bankers, Accountants, Engineers! etc.

Some ignorantly allowed themselves to be killed as they are confused. They do not know what to do or action to take before it was late. There are bits of help if such a person opens up. There are religious organizations that counsel, there are Advocacy organizations that offer help, there are lawyers that help even pro bono and there will be some close and trusted relations that can give useful help.
The starting point of an abusive marriage is raising voice by your spouse when discussions, followed by raising his/her hands and it progresses to slapping and finally beating to death.

Folks, don't wait to be sent to an early grave before you borrow yourself senses. Click on this link for help https://g.co/kgs/uKc7h5

OROSUNBOLB:

Are you making this enquiry on behalf of your sister or something ? You can't keep on looking ? Like you're going to institute the divorce on your sister's behalf ? In as much as I understand your concern for the safety of your sister,I strongly feel that you are part of her marital problems.

Are there no lawyers in your community ? Talk to one na since your sister's husband just woke up one day and became a beast !
Re: How To Divorce? My Sister's Husband Is About To Kill Her. by LebenNG: 12:07pm On Jul 21, 2021
DenreleDave:

No u don't no where I am coming from

I insist, she saw this b4 marriage and she was okay with it...

2ndly, let the op tell us what happened.

3rdly, never judge till u hear the other side

I am ashamed to say this... Spongeisback..... My mum suffers physical abuse too and I felt like killing my dad sumtyms AL bcoxx my mum felt he wasn't responsible enough for us...

But let the OP tell us in full what happened. What if the lady in question is not thinking of divorce but the op is doing this with our her consent

One reason why I still have some resentment against my dad till date even though we are cool.

I know some men are evil and I can't justify their evilness..

But the thing is, let the OP state what happened
But you said she jobless and married for money... how did you kniw that sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How To Calculate Your Electricity Bill For You Home ( Very Important) / 'I Couldn't Have Children Because My Parents Were Brother And Sister' / My Uncle Doesn't Want Me In His House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.