Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,609 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

How To Divorce? My Sister's Husband Is About To Kill Her. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Divorce? My Sister's Husband Is About To Kill Her. (52673 Views)

About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. / I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible / Time To Divorce My Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Divorce? My Sister's Husband Is About To Kill Her. by PapaAdanna: 3:23pm On Mar 20, 2020
Most times, your sister is the beast that needs to be tamed.

You can't just come here and tell us his husband is a beast without you telling us anything

1 Like

Re: How To Divorce? My Sister's Husband Is About To Kill Her. by abbey621(m): 3:25pm On Mar 20, 2020
SoNature:

The right idiom is You can't have your cake and eat it (too)

I don't know where Nigerians learnt that NONSENSE you typed from

It's the same thing stop being dramatic cheesy
Re: How To Divorce? My Sister's Husband Is About To Kill Her. by Kris907(m): 3:26pm On Mar 20, 2020
Is your sister aware of this? Are you doing this with the consent of your sister? What was your sister attitude, character and offense that warrant this your plan? What's your interest in their relationship? What's the response of your sister parents in the whole saga?

I think you're just trying to create more problem for your sister, but why didn't you allow your sister who's in the middle of this to fight the battle herself? Think before you acts.

1 Like

Re: How To Divorce? My Sister's Husband Is About To Kill Her. by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:28pm On Mar 20, 2020
my advice to all women looking forward to marriage soon, do not marry a beast, marry a man.

aoni soriburuku oooh. Amin.

1 Like

Re: How To Divorce? My Sister's Husband Is About To Kill Her. by abbey621(m): 3:29pm On Mar 20, 2020
Before getting into topics like this let's try to look at the profile of the person that posted it and see how reasonable or mentally capable he or she is. You want your sister to get a divorce but you no wan give details, looks like another troll post.

1 Like

Re: How To Divorce? My Sister's Husband Is About To Kill Her. by franchasng: 3:30pm On Mar 20, 2020
DenreleDave:

Exactly, the sister follow money marry man and now she I suffering... The useless brother that has eaten from the money too now Wana run away... Op, u can't eat ur cake and have it...
hahahahahahaha Nairaland and drama, I love you guys mhen grin
Re: How To Divorce? My Sister's Husband Is About To Kill Her. by crackhouse(m): 3:30pm On Mar 20, 2020
Born2conquer:

Ladies should avoid guys like this.

Na them
lol. Easy easy. It shall be well bro. Maybe a lawyer in lagos can help.
Re: How To Divorce? My Sister's Husband Is About To Kill Her. by freemi(m): 3:31pm On Mar 20, 2020
Born2conquer:
If I don’t act FAST, I might lose my sister

She made a mistake marrying this beast and I can’t keep on looking.

Please, what’s the fastest way to institute a divorce in lagos?
what happend?
Re: How To Divorce? My Sister's Husband Is About To Kill Her. by ioi74(m): 3:31pm On Mar 20, 2020
Hhansome:
Your phone can type this here but cannot type it on Google I guess?

You must be an immature dingbat
Re: How To Divorce? My Sister's Husband Is About To Kill Her. by DenreleDave(m): 3:31pm On Mar 20, 2020
franchasng:
hahahahahahaha Nairaland and drama, I love you guys mhen grin

Naso bro
Re: How To Divorce? My Sister's Husband Is About To Kill Her. by DenreleDave(m): 3:32pm On Mar 20, 2020
Amberon11:
I am irredeemably stupid.
Re: How To Divorce? My Sister's Husband Is About To Kill Her. by Amberon11: 3:32pm On Mar 20, 2020
Can you type sensibly? How does her brother's NL comment warrant his sister's beating?
oodua1stson:
no wonder he de beat your sister. Your mouth is bigger than your hands.

How are you sure you're worth more than what he'd earn his ENTIRE LIFETIME! Haba! Small small na! You be god?

2 Likes

Re: How To Divorce? My Sister's Husband Is About To Kill Her. by DenreleDave(m): 3:33pm On Mar 20, 2020
brainhgeek:
If thisis true, they should first be separated but then, why is the man a beast?
We can't judge from a one-sided story. We need to hear the full story

Dreyton36:
The question is what has she done to this man that turned him to a beast

Thanks guys... People startee blaming the guy but didn't care to ask what happened really
Re: How To Divorce? My Sister's Husband Is About To Kill Her. by NairaMaster1(m): 3:33pm On Mar 20, 2020
Born2conquer:

Did your sister want it or you want it? Ask her very so she doesn't come for you when jungle mature.
Re: How To Divorce? My Sister's Husband Is About To Kill Her. by Gilbertman(m): 3:34pm On Mar 20, 2020
You are good being your sister's keeper. However, tread softly. Otherwise it will backfire as it did on Moses from the Israelites in the wilderness.-:Why did you bring us here to die?
1. Do you or your sister have sustaining means of support?
2. According to your story, it is a matter of life and death, most earlier contributors on this thread have advice wisely. Let your sister 'rapala" away first to your own house, or any other safe place for the moment. (but with the CoroCovid, I don't know how practical or safe that will be).
3. Look up and PM those that advice wisely and seek further help from them.
Wishing you and your sister the best in the situation, but be aware the aftermath and after effect may not be what you or her bargain for( Begining of a war is usually documented, who knows who will be around to record the end?)
Re: How To Divorce? My Sister's Husband Is About To Kill Her. by Chirowman(m): 3:34pm On Mar 20, 2020
life no get duplicate ,let her find an accommodation in a far distance or go to your family house then file for a divorce na person wey dey alive dey do marriage.i know the man might get some money
Re: How To Divorce? My Sister's Husband Is About To Kill Her. by atmstyle: 3:35pm On Mar 20, 2020
Born2conquer:

Since it is emergency, start with human rights, police, women's rights ministry, etc.
Re: How To Divorce? My Sister's Husband Is About To Kill Her. by DenreleDave(m): 3:36pm On Mar 20, 2020
PerfectMaster:
That man has a mental illness, save your sister's life now!

B4 u talk, think first, do u no any of the family or u just concluded that he is mentally sick
Re: How To Divorce? My Sister's Husband Is About To Kill Her. by Amberon11: 3:36pm On Mar 20, 2020
Shut up, mumu. You can encourage your own sisters to die in their marriage but this man values the life of his sister and wants her out of that marriage.
justnock:

For better and for worse. Mind your business.

1 Like

Re: How To Divorce? My Sister's Husband Is About To Kill Her. by DenreleDave(m): 3:36pm On Mar 20, 2020
PapaAdanna:
Most times, your sister is the beast that needs to be tamed.

You can't just come here and tell us his husband is a beast without you telling us anything

Thanks sir.. Let th op answer us
Re: How To Divorce? My Sister's Husband Is About To Kill Her. by DenreleDave(m): 3:37pm On Mar 20, 2020
abbey621:

Don't mind the mumu called SoNature

Just ignore the English teacher
Re: How To Divorce? My Sister's Husband Is About To Kill Her. by DenreleDave(m): 3:37pm On Mar 20, 2020
abbey621:

Don't mind the mumu called SoNature

Just ignore the English teacher
ioi74:

I must be an immature dingbat
Re: How To Divorce? My Sister's Husband Is About To Kill Her. by Johnson8976: 3:38pm On Mar 20, 2020
see below
Re: How To Divorce? My Sister's Husband Is About To Kill Her. by AmeLonRo(m): 3:38pm On Mar 20, 2020
Re: How To Divorce? My Sister's Husband Is About To Kill Her. by DenreleDave(m): 3:39pm On Mar 20, 2020
Amberon11:
Shut up, I, Amberon11 is a mumu. I can encourage my own sisters to die in their marriage but this man values the life of his sister and wants her out of that marriage.
Re: How To Divorce? My Sister's Husband Is About To Kill Her. by Amberon11: 3:39pm On Mar 20, 2020
What kind of apartment is 80k is it a self contained apartment?
healthserve:

To do this move her far away from vicinities that can be easily tracked by the other party. Yes you'll see apartment in come coded areas that are good at this price
Re: How To Divorce? My Sister's Husband Is About To Kill Her. by meeky247: 3:39pm On Mar 20, 2020
Don't you think that you are one of the reasons why your sister have issues in her relationship?
Did she tell you that she wants a divorce?
Re: How To Divorce? My Sister's Husband Is About To Kill Her. by OROSUNBOLB(m): 3:40pm On Mar 20, 2020
Born2conquer:

Are you making this enquiry on behalf of your sister or something ? You can't keep on looking ? Like you're going to institute the divorce on your sister's behalf ? In as much as I understand your concern for the safety of your sister,I strongly feel that you are part of her marital problems.

Are there no lawyers in your community ? Talk to one na since your sister's husband just woke up one day and became a beast !
Re: How To Divorce? My Sister's Husband Is About To Kill Her. by Born2conquer: 3:40pm On Mar 20, 2020
NairaMaster1:

Did your sister want it or you want it? Ask her very so she doesn't come for you when jungle mature.
She is about choosing suicide
Re: How To Divorce? My Sister's Husband Is About To Kill Her. by Born2conquer: 3:41pm On Mar 20, 2020
bluecircle470:

Guess you’re here to joke. You too nag
Joke?
Will i get paid for it?
Re: How To Divorce? My Sister's Husband Is About To Kill Her. by Amberon11: 3:41pm On Mar 20, 2020
Should we also ask what God did to satan that turned satan into a beast?

Or ask our politicians what we did to them that makes them embezzle our collective wealth?
Dreyton36:
The question is what has she done to this man that turned him to a beast

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

"Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives / Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? / Unusual Behavior Between My Step Brother And My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.