Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Coronavirus: Seyi Makinde Takes Responbility For Pdp Rally - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: Seyi Makinde Takes Responbility For Pdp Rally (1718 Views)

Tambuwal Resigns; Makinde Takes Over As PDP Governors’ Forum Chairman / COVID-19 Vaccine: Makinde Takes Jab As Oyo Begins Rollout / Seyi Makinde Takes The State Capital To Rural Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Seyi Makinde Takes Responbility For Pdp Rally by Difrent: 9:00am On Mar 20, 2020
Olanipekun1:

yeroba Muslims hates the truth
i don't know why

Truth like eastern Nigeria Is Poto Poto republic and an erosion ravaged mud huts enclave.....

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Seyi Makinde Takes Responbility For Pdp Rally by helinues: 9:01am On Mar 20, 2020
Olanipekun1:
God bless real Omoluabis
yeroba Muslims belongs to the caliphate

God bless Catholic Igbo as they are the real Ndigbo

Shiite Igbo a.k.a Igbos are people who migrated from NC states like Benue, Plateau, Gombe, Taraba

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Seyi Makinde Takes Responbility For Pdp Rally by Olanipekun1: 9:01am On Mar 20, 2020
Difrent:

Truth like eastern Nigeria Is Poto Poto republic and an erosion ravaged mud huts enclave.....
i don't care about igbos
God bless real Omoluabis
God bless the best SW governor Seyi Makinde
yeroba Muslims should kiss the truth

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Seyi Makinde Takes Responbility For Pdp Rally by Olanipekun1: 9:02am On Mar 20, 2020
helinues:

God bless Catholic Igbo as they are the real Ndigbo

Shiite Igbo a.k.a Igbos are people who migrated from NC states like Benue, Plateau, Gombe, Taraba
lol
who cares about igbos
I'm talking about my region SW
yeroba Muslims should stop disgracing SW
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond
God bless real Omoluabis
Re: Coronavirus: Seyi Makinde Takes Responbility For Pdp Rally by helinues: 9:06am On Mar 20, 2020
Olanipekun1:
lol
who cares about igbos
I'm talking about my region SW
yeroba Muslims should stop disgracing SW
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond
God bless real Omoluabis

@ bolded, have you guys ever been care about the development of your region? The answer is simply No

As you people have vowed to Amadioha to see the development of there regions before your poto.poto region, Chukwku Okike Bambiala have signed on it..

So shall it be .. Iseeeeee

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Seyi Makinde Takes Responbility For Pdp Rally by Olanipekun1: 9:13am On Mar 20, 2020
helinues:

@ bolded, have you guys ever been care about the development of your region? The answer is simply No

As you people have vowed to Amadioha to see the development of there regions before your poto.poto region, Chukwku Okike Bambiala have signed on it..

So shall it be .. Iseeeeee
helinues stop mentioning me
I will report you to my boss the canceler now cry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Seyi Makinde Takes Responbility For Pdp Rally by DabuIIIT: 9:13am On Mar 20, 2020
muykem:
What do you mean? Is that mentally unstable person sound like Yoruba? He is Osu from Anambra state.

Oga shattap,olanipekun is yoruba.
Re: Coronavirus: Seyi Makinde Takes Responbility For Pdp Rally by helinues: 9:16am On Mar 20, 2020
Olanipekun1:
helinues stop mentioning me
I will report you to my boss the canceler now cry

And will your boss beat me? No be worst to let us start from where we left our games?

Mtcheeew
Re: Coronavirus: Seyi Makinde Takes Responbility For Pdp Rally by Yebosola(m): 9:19am On Mar 20, 2020
Olanipekun1:
chaiii see what hate can cause
yeroba Muslims comparing the best SW governor with kerosene bastard from Abia

The joke is on you grin go to school u won't.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Seyi Makinde Takes Responbility For Pdp Rally by Difrent: 9:35am On Mar 20, 2020
Olanipekun1:
i don't care about igbos
God bless real Omoluabis
God bless the best SW governor Seyi Makinde
yeroba Muslims should kiss the truth

Only a bastard uses the left hand to give description to his father's house

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Seyi Makinde Takes Responbility For Pdp Rally by Olanipekun1: 10:11am On Mar 20, 2020
helinues:

And will your boss beat me? No be worst to let us start from where we left our games?

Mtcheeew
my boss is a peaceful man
he loves you
Re: Coronavirus: Seyi Makinde Takes Responbility For Pdp Rally by Iyiataata92: 11:47am On Mar 20, 2020
Olanipekun1:
yeroba Muslims hates His Excellence Gov. Seyi Makinde because he's a Christian
they're attacking his government despite being the only performing governor in SW
Same people that supported incompetent Aregbesola and Sanwo Olu including looter Tinubu are the persons attacking best SW governor Seyi Makinde
what a people.

God bless real Omoluabis
Bro you aint making any point. Sanwo olu is a christian and he's not hated cause of his religion. Ambode is a christian and he was not hated cos of his religion. How is Makinde's religion different from Sanwo olu
Re: Coronavirus: Seyi Makinde Takes Responbility For Pdp Rally by Maxymilliano(m): 11:59am On Mar 20, 2020
Good one coming from Engr Seyi Makinde, he knew he erred and apologized.

We know the ones that are not always aware of anything and still refuses to admit their mistakes and accept responsibility,
Re: Coronavirus: Seyi Makinde Takes Responbility For Pdp Rally by hakeemhakeem(m): 12:34pm On Mar 20, 2020
Where are the ffk and co if APC did such the all media will be going agog

(1) (2) (Reply)

House Of Assembly Member Distributes Food Items, Sanitizers To His Co (Photos) / 1993 Throwback: Buhari And Tinubu Pictures With Sani Abacha (photos) / Finnsh Based Simon Ekpa Takes Over From Nnamdi Kanu At Radio Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.