Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,368 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative (61968 Views)

Italian Diagnosed With Coronavirus To Be Discharged Soon – Osagie Ehanire / Doctor Treating Italian Man With Coronavirus Doesn't Wear Face Mask, Explains / Italy Has Spread Coronavirus To 11 Countries So Far (info Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by Erickax(m): 10:04am On Mar 20, 2020
naso dem dy talk
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by Prechboy(m): 10:05am On Mar 20, 2020

Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 20, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Nonsense. The first 3 people who first brought it from China to Italy shortly fully recovered too. Yet just yesterday alone it killed 475 Italians in only one day!

*copied*
It will be recalled that when the Italian index patient was identified and confined in Lagos, everyone concerned treated the story as evidence of preparedness with some even sounding triumphal. In reality what actually happened was that the subject self-presented and was diagnosed – the good news ended there.

Describing what happened next, my source says:

“The case in Lagos for instance took the intervention of the Italian ambassador for the patient to be moved. The place he was kept initially wasn’t habitable . While Govt was on air claiming to have contained him in a hospital – he was literally abandoned at a poorly maintained facility, which is why Punch reported his attempted escape because he was dealing with mosquito bites.”

In the context of Nigeria’s porous land borders and the up to 30-day asymptomatic incubation period of COVID-19, during which time it is infectious, nobody actually knows how many novel coronavirus cases are in Nigeria. Hundreds of thousands of Nigerians could currently be carrying the COVID-19 virus, without anything close to the required testing capacity to find out!

http://newswirengr.com/2020/03/17/the-full-story-of-nigerias-unfolding-coronavirus-scandal/
Onvisously, you didn't read my post to understand but to attack baselessely. I only commended our doctors ( medics) and NOT the government. Our government is useless.
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by Angelfrost(m): 10:06am On Mar 20, 2020
"Italian man who brought Coronavirus into Nigeria"!!!

Is this Op drunk or just dimwitted??!... How did he bring the virus into Nigeria??!.. After he was isolated, there were no new cases for at least a month plus, till your leaders failed to plug access into the country.

Nigerian government brought Coronavirus into the country not any Italian. undecided

Poor journalism!!!

Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by jaxxy(m): 10:06am On Mar 20, 2020
Is that so....
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 20, 2020
fairfora:
Good news. Our medics have done it again. I see our doctors leaving the country massively soon, as they did after the Ebola virus feat because the world have heard of this feat already. We are a great people but our government isn't trying. I read on a other thread earlier where a group of apc members said Buhari doesn't need to address the nation on the Coronavirus issue. This is bizarre shocked whereas, world leaders come on air every minute to update their citizens of the latest developments on the issue. Who have we offended in this country? They ask all students to sit at home...what are the measures in place to test people for the virus? How many test kits are available in our hospitals nationwide? Same government acted so sluggishly to place travel bans and close borders when countries like benin and Togo had since complied. I don't get it.

Jubril has gone to protect his family like Mikel Obi did in Trabzonspor, they are yet to clone another Buhari

Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by sematec(m): 10:08am On Mar 20, 2020
we don't even know if the testing kits for the virus is working
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by Kylekent59: 10:11am On Mar 20, 2020
Nigeria is a country where you find wicked people who do not appreciate or even cheer when a celebration should be called.

I expected people to congratulate the doctors and health cares who took perfect control of him and made sure he is healed.

See people criticising the good news, some saying it's a scam, some also say disgusting things which is really very bad.

There is no unity in this country by what I have just read. We really need to change our ideas and ways of reasoning.

Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by madridsta007(m): 10:11am On Mar 20, 2020
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by DateMynd44(m): 10:12am On Mar 20, 2020
nonny1212:

Which nation is shutting down... na strategy

No damn corona in Nigeria
so even with the recent events you're still in unbelief?
U really need help
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by CanadaOrBust: 10:12am On Mar 20, 2020
ForeThinker:
Nawaao... This Audio Italian Man Again

U should know when to stop believing nonsense. All first three cases who brought it to Italy from China fully recovered too, yet it just killed 475 Italians in a single day!

*copied*
On 31 January, the first two Italian cases of COVID-19 were confirmed in Rome. A Chinese couple, originally from Wuhan, who had arrived in Italy on January 23 via Milan Malpensa Airport travelled from the airport to Verona, then to Parma, arriving in Rome on 28 January. The next afternoon, they developed a cough, and by evening the man had a fever.

On 6 February, an Italian repatriated from Wuhan tested positive for COVID-19, bringing the total number of cases in Italy to three.

On 22 February, the repatriated Italian recovered and was discharged from the hospital. On 22 and 26 February, the two previously infected Chinese tourists tested negative for COVID-19 at Lazzaro Spallanzani National Institute in Rome.
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by DateMynd44(m): 10:12am On Mar 20, 2020
madridsta007:

Audio Italian man.
audio bawo?

Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by Successlane: 10:13am On Mar 20, 2020
victorazyvictor:
Nothing like corona virus in Nigeria, they just syphoning our money.

THIS SAME MENTALITY IS WHAT ITALY IS REGRETTING NOW.

MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON US.
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 20, 2020
They locked the man in a room and they said they have cured him.
wow, wow
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by DateMynd44(m): 10:14am On Mar 20, 2020
mvem:
people recover from the virus, about 80%+...the problem is you don't read. Infected persons recover

patients recover with proper care....what happens is drugs are used to controls symptoms while your immune system fights the virus...with time you recover but the old and very sick do have severe cases because their case usually leads to pneumonia which is the primary thing that kills them....of the 180,000+ cases world wide about 90,000+ cases have recovered....so all those joke of amala or whatever is just people that don't understand well...viruses usually dont have cures, drugs are usually used to control symptoms why your body fights the virus....what they try to get in virus cases are vaccines which enable the individual to build immunity against the virus

When you recover you test negative...smh...
thanks so much for enlightening me
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 20, 2020
Ladycoolbreeze:
We are tired of this same news since yesterday. Did they use chloroquine or can the Nigerian doctor give us the formula used to treat the Italian?
let them share the formula they used, all this are just recycled news.
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by Area4Area: 10:15am On Mar 20, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:

This I knew was the reason buhari delayed the ban on flights into the country up till now. So all his children overseas can return home and not get trapped over there. Thereby loosing the country's guard to more influx of infected people. So sad. Even at a critical time like this, he's still playing politics This is the height of wickedness.

God save us.
How you guys reason amaze one, even if entry into the country for foreigners is shut, Nigerians, infected or not can still come back so stop your conspiracy theories.

Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:16am On Mar 20, 2020
SOFTENGR:
See as people descend on this thread like bees. Even our [/b] no carry last.
Out of 4356 nairalanders viewing and commenting on this thread, you actually noticed and singled us out?!

This is more than obsession sha!
What shall we call this?
Awon [b]monitoring spirits
of life
Carry us down o, we beg una!
Keeping yourself and family safe and protected is what should be your primary concern in life now biko!
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by Solomonbb202(m): 10:17am On Mar 20, 2020
and bad for us
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by tobenuel(m): 10:18am On Mar 20, 2020
Who started this joke?... Let's joke on, ... No pictures and name of him, every day we hear he is responding to treatment, he is going negative
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by guru90: 10:19am On Mar 20, 2020
Sheriman:
No Name
No pictures
No any identification
Anyways Who knows If Facebook Adbreaks is now Eligible in Nigeria??

As in... No evidence...

That kinda flower attached there.... it is a symbol of death in Usa...

i need to see that Italian picture or i dont believe this news.....
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by flamingREED(m): 10:20am On Mar 20, 2020
masterP042:
The power of science.
What no religion could cure, even a whole Vatican and Mecca is shut down.
All these people and church with megaphones etc disturbing us about the healing power of one so called jesus, but now e don set, they closed his house and left u all on your own.

Watch science defeat this pandemic and see them creep out of their caves claiming healing power of jesus, holy oil and handkerchief etc.
This corona virus has exposed religion and buhari for what they truly are, totally inept and useless.

Who is this Master Science you people have been boasting about?
Can I know him, please?
Are you one of his disciples?
What is your work?
What do you do?
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by Area4Area: 10:21am On Mar 20, 2020
Kylekent59:
Nigeria is a country where you find wicked people who do not appreciate or even cheer when a celebration should be called.

I expected people to congratulate the doctors and health cares who took perfect control of him and made sure he is healed.

See people criticising the good news, some saying it's a scam, some also say disgusting things which is really very bad.

There is no unity in this country by what I have just read. We really need to change our ideas and ways of reasoning.
Some hate anything good about Nigeria, assuming the man was dead today, they'd have used that as another opportunity to insult Nigeria and Buhari

Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by Tawlmath819: 10:21am On Mar 20, 2020
Exactly 3weeks now...when we go dey free from the bondage of scamming ourselves?

It means those people are only treating n focusing on the infected Italian man, while running virus tests on infected Nigerians, while if the result is positive or negative, na isolation go follow.

I SEE MADNESS EVERYWHERE.
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by Lexusgs430: 10:22am On Mar 20, 2020
Those asking for names..... Without the patients consent, his name would never be mentioned......

It's not medically ethical, to release his name.... Privacy & Diginity + respecting patients data.......
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by Biafra1stson: 10:22am On Mar 20, 2020
masterP042:
The power of science.
What no religion could cure, even a whole Vatican and Mecca is shut down.
All these people and church with megaphones etc disturbing us about the healing power of one so called jesus, but now e don set, they closed his house and left u all on your own.

Watch science defeat this pandemic and see them creep out of their caves claiming healing power of jesus, holy oil and handkerchief etc.
This corona virus has exposed religion and buhari for what they truly are, totally inept and useless.
Don't u remember TB Joshua prophecy
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by JunctionBox: 10:22am On Mar 20, 2020
The Italian man no get name?
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by hotseat: 10:23am On Mar 20, 2020
Hotspotbro:
What is the man's name?

I tire for this government o. Is it because the index case is a whiteman? When a Liberian brought Ebola his name (Tom Sawyer) was widely publicized. Blackman mentality!
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by joyfullyjoyous(f): 10:24am On Mar 20, 2020
Good to know
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by madridsta007(m): 10:26am On Mar 20, 2020
DateMynd44:
audio bawo?

Have you seen him? His name? Other details?
The flight he came in? Other passengers who said they saw him?
Sorry, it is hard to believe this APC propaganda government. I am sure they do not expect reasonable people to believe them anyway.
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by masterP042(m): 10:26am On Mar 20, 2020
flamingREED:

Who is this Master Science you people have been boasting about?
Can I know him, please?
Are you one of his disciples?
What is your work?
What do you do?
There's no master science, just use your head and reasoning. What ever you encounter or you're told, pass it through the test of reasoning and logic. That's what science is all about, finding facts and working with it.
Re: Italian Man Who Brought Coronavirus To Nigeria Now Negative by Perfecttouchade: 10:26am On Mar 20, 2020
Alot of people are sick but not aware of stay at home ways to handle the outbreak..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Nigeria Confirms 11 New Cases, Total Now 81 / I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment / Medical Tests Couples Must Do Before They Get Married