Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,746 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Hey Simps......Single Life Is Too Sweet!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hey Simps......Single Life Is Too Sweet!!! (2739 Views)

+18: The P*ssy Is Too Sweet So I Did This [Picture] / Guys, How Much Money Have You Saved, Living A Single Life? / Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hey Simps......Single Life Is Too Sweet!!! by Westernlove: 8:27am On Mar 20, 2020
Yes I'm enjoying myself by my myself. I eat whatever I want with rest of mind, I visit the cinema feeling fly with no worries... No nagging, no lies, cheating, manipulation, et all.....Fortuna, fountainyouth, pettyprincess, mzrapper can come have this my leftover. Awon Ole alatenuje....

14 Likes

Re: Hey Simps......Single Life Is Too Sweet!!! by chinchonglee(m): 8:30am On Mar 20, 2020
so for ur mind u dey chop life

4 Likes

Re: Hey Simps......Single Life Is Too Sweet!!! by Westernlove: 8:32am On Mar 20, 2020
chinchonglee:
So for ur mind u dey chop life

No na heaven I dey chop....

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hey Simps......Single Life Is Too Sweet!!! by marlow1962(m): 8:39am On Mar 20, 2020
Nawa o

Re: Hey Simps......Single Life Is Too Sweet!!! by SweetCunt97(f): 8:40am On Mar 20, 2020
Westernlove:

Toilet e go still end. Just say u no fit get girl instead of consoling yourself with fish and wine.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hey Simps......Single Life Is Too Sweet!!! by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 20, 2020
Abeg na where you get that gloriously grilled fish. My belly needs this today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hey Simps......Single Life Is Too Sweet!!! by Fisher007: 8:53am On Mar 20, 2020
Westernlove:
Yes I'm enjoying myself by my myself. I eat whatever I want with rest of mind, I visit the cinema feeling fly with no worries... No nagging, no lies, cheating, manipulation, et all.....Fortuna, fountainyouth, mzrapper can come have this my leftover. Awon Ole alatenuje....

Lol don't try to explain it to anyone. They have to learn on their own. Embracing aloneness is the best way to enjoy life at it peak.

11 Likes

Re: Hey Simps......Single Life Is Too Sweet!!! by Westernlove: 8:54am On Mar 20, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Toilet e go still end. Just say u no fit get girl instead of consoling yourself with fish and wine.

Lol sweetcunt funny you, Sensible and Intellectual Guys like me doesn't want to have anything to do with typical nigerian ladies, believe me. Most especially the leeches and broke ones Tufiaka. Even If I have 5billion naira, I can't marry a broke nigeria lady, That's If I will even marry sef. There are so many ways to catch and have Fun these days without ladies.....Mind you I have FWBs, They do Visit and spend their own resources on my own terms and conditions......Gone are those days wey person dey maga, Buhari and Corona don make smart niggurs like me upgrade and wisen up well well lol.....You better double your hustle, Igboro "Nigeria" no dey smile these days....

12 Likes

Re: Hey Simps......Single Life Is Too Sweet!!! by Skmoda360(m): 8:55am On Mar 20, 2020
Fisher007:

Lol don't try to explain it to anyone. They have to learn on their own. Embracing aloneness is the best way to enjoy life at it peak.

na true talk sha but I'm not single yet undecided
Re: Hey Simps......Single Life Is Too Sweet!!! by chinchonglee(m): 9:03am On Mar 20, 2020
Westernlove:

chop life gang grin grin

Re: Hey Simps......Single Life Is Too Sweet!!! by Westernlove: 9:19am On Mar 20, 2020
chinchonglee:

Chop life gang grin grin

Lol this one na child's play chop life sef, I pray make God bless us and elevates us to greater heights. No be human beings like us dey use more than 100k flex for just one night.....

3 Likes

Re: Hey Simps......Single Life Is Too Sweet!!! by Fisher007: 9:34am On Mar 20, 2020
Skmoda360:

na true talk sha but I'm not single yet undecided

You don't really need to be single to practice aloneness. You just don't prioritize somebody else over yourself. That is the key.

For instance you need to learn to make money, apart from office work. You need to learn to cook,cleans and do your laundry ( get a washing machine and cooker). You need to learn to have fun, watch movies alone ( both at cinema or at home) , eat at expensive or fancy restaurant alone ( without posting on social medias) for personal happiness and satisfaction.

You need to learn to hangout more often alone. Hit the gym and pool alone. Now this of course always gives you more opportunities to meet people. You need to travel to other states in Nigeria alone. Lodge in a hotel even if you have friends or family members in that state ( I learnt that abroad). Visit the city alone or with a tour guide.

You see you will have a stress free life. Now imagine you have to do that with someone else or approval. It will cost more. He or she will nag you that your timing is not right. He or she will complain that you are using them to cook, do laundry or travel pals etc He or she will complain of spending too much so he or she has to gain something in return. He or she will feel too entitled to your personal life or space. It will be a cohabitation or codependency thing . And over the years when he or she decides out of the blue to leave you. You will feel the effects no matter how masculine or feminine figure you are. Your 2-3-4-7years of codependency will make you think you can't do without another being.

You can have a girlfriend or boyfriend but practice aloneness during the so called relationship. Learn to be independent. Simple.

21 Likes

Re: Hey Simps......Single Life Is Too Sweet!!! by Skmoda360(m): 9:39am On Mar 20, 2020
Fisher007:

You don't really need to be single to practice aloneness. You just don't prioritize somebody else over yourself. That is the key.

For instance you need to learn to make money, apart from office work. You need to learn to cook,cleans and do your laundry ( get a washing machine and cooker). You need to learn to have fun, watch movies alone ( both at cinema or at home) , eat at expensive or fancy restaurant alone ( without posting on social medias) for personal happiness and satisfaction.

You need to learn to hangout more often alone. Hit the gym and pool alone. Now this of course always gives you more opportunities to meet people. You need to travel to other states in Nigeria alone. Lodge in a hotel even if you have friends or family members in that state ( I learnt that abroad). Visit the city alone or with a tour guide.

You see you will have a stress free life. Now imagine you have to do that with someone else or approval. It will cost more. He or she will nag you that your timing is not right. He or she will complain that you are using them to cook, do laundry or travel pals etc He or she will complain of spending too much so he or she has to gain something in return. He or she will feel too entitled to your personal life or space. It will be a cohabitation or codependency thing . And over the years when he or she decides out of the blue to leave you. You will feel the effects no matter how masculine or feminine figure you are. Your 2-3-4-7years of codependency will make you think you can't do without another being.

You can have a girlfriend or boyfriend but practice aloneness during the so called relationship. Learn to be independent. Simple.
I do most of this stuff anyway

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hey Simps......Single Life Is Too Sweet!!! by MZrapper(f): 9:52am On Mar 20, 2020
Nairaland and the immature imbeciles it has nurtured over the years won't just stop mentioning my moniker.
Re: Hey Simps......Single Life Is Too Sweet!!! by StandUpGuy247: 10:03am On Mar 20, 2020
I pity men who think being alpha means living without a woman.

Alpha male is a mindset. Not everyone can be alpha but a lot learn and master it.

It's a lifestyle of discipline and focus.

It's a lifestyle that creates an aura of a man on his purpose who doesn't give a fvck, has some swag, has good dress sense, keeps fit to look attractive, and has some seductive skills that makes women chase him.

It's generally being a man and not tolerating b.s from anybody. People will sense this and give you your respect.

Nothing a woman does shakes you.

If you think becoming redpoll will automatically make women chase you without brushing up your life, you go old. Unless you're chasing classless women.

You can be in a long term relationship and still maintain attraction by simply learning to keep your manly frame and learning the act of letting go.

If you think avoiding women and staying single makes you alpha, you're just a simp with red pill knowledge. Not an alpha male

5 Likes

Re: Hey Simps......Single Life Is Too Sweet!!! by ImaIma1(f): 2:25pm On Mar 20, 2020
How heartbroken people behave. Pretending and trying to convince people that they are fine

2 Likes

Re: Hey Simps......Single Life Is Too Sweet!!! by Martinez39s(m): 2:30pm On Mar 20, 2020
Westernlove:
grin grin grin No mind am.

3 Likes

Re: Hey Simps......Single Life Is Too Sweet!!! by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 20, 2020
Westernlove:
Yes I'm enjoying myself by my myself. I eat whatever I want with rest of mind, I visit the cinema feeling fly with no worries... No nagging, no lies, cheating, manipulation, et all.....Fortuna, fountainyouth, pettyprincess, mzrapper can come have this my leftover. Awon Ole alatenuje....
so people dating can't afford this?lol wine and fish that may not be more than 5k is what you glorify
Re: Hey Simps......Single Life Is Too Sweet!!! by Toseenlove: 5:33pm On Mar 20, 2020
Martinez39s:
grin grin grin No mind am.

My surest niggur.....Chop knuckle...

1 Like

Re: Hey Simps......Single Life Is Too Sweet!!! by Toseenlove: 5:35pm On Mar 20, 2020
ImaIma1:
How heartbroken people behave. Pretending and trying to convince people that they are fine

Jaga Jaga mouth lady, Gtfo my thread.....Alatojuran..

2 Likes

Re: Hey Simps......Single Life Is Too Sweet!!! by Toseenlove: 5:43pm On Mar 20, 2020
The last demented fooool simp who quoted me Isn't worth my mention since he has mental disorder.....Ignored***

2 Likes

Re: Hey Simps......Single Life Is Too Sweet!!! by ImaIma1(f): 8:59pm On Mar 20, 2020
Toseenlove:

Jaga Jaga mouth lady, Gtfo my thread.....Alatojuran..

Truth hurts cheesy

Don't kill yourself with your own toxicity.
Re: Hey Simps......Single Life Is Too Sweet!!! by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 20, 2020
chai lucky u cheesy
and some dudes here havent eaten since morning cos of the rent and school fees money they sent to their girlfriend grin

10 Likes

Re: Hey Simps......Single Life Is Too Sweet!!! by Toseenlove: 9:54pm On Mar 20, 2020
Shibaraba:
Abeg na where you get that gloriously grilled fish. My belly needs this today.

Lol na social club close to starlade hotel, oko oba area....
Re: Hey Simps......Single Life Is Too Sweet!!! by Toseenlove: 9:57pm On Mar 20, 2020
lefulefu:
chai lucky u cheesy
and some dudes here havent eaten since morning cos of the rent and school fees money they sent to their girlfriend
grin

Lol my guy, Wetin consign me......Every mallam with hin Kettle...

6 Likes

Re: Hey Simps......Single Life Is Too Sweet!!! by Toseenlove: 10:06pm On Mar 20, 2020
Fisher007:

Abi naw naso bruh.....You too much...

2 Likes

Re: Hey Simps......Single Life Is Too Sweet!!! by uthlaw: 11:27pm On Mar 20, 2020
SweetCunt97:
aunty,to get babe now easy pass to get 2odds.... being single is the best....girls contribute nothing....u go Bleep pussy tire!

3 Likes

Re: Hey Simps......Single Life Is Too Sweet!!! by uthlaw: 11:30pm On Mar 20, 2020
Arthur21:
so people dating can't afford this?lol wine and fish that may not be more than 5k is what you glorify
see one of them....pussy worshipper!

2 Likes

Re: Hey Simps......Single Life Is Too Sweet!!! by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 20, 2020
uthlaw:
see one of them....pussy worshipper!
You are an animal,how does calling out his childish behavior of display food online have to do with pu$$¥ worshiping?
You are lower than a vagina
Re: Hey Simps......Single Life Is Too Sweet!!! by Nobody: 12:00am On Mar 21, 2020
Toseenlove:

Lol na social club close to starlade hotel, oko oba area....
I for Dm you o. I dey close to that area as per Friday. Anyway thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Hey Simps......Single Life Is Too Sweet!!! by Toseenlove: 12:05am On Mar 21, 2020
Shibaraba:

I for Dm you o. I dey close to that area as per Friday. Anyway thanks.

Nice one bruh. We go hook next time be that.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dear Young Guys At The Age Of 25 To 30 / What My Friend Told Me Today After Doing His IT In A Biology Lab / Hey Nairalanders Who Is Your Nairaland Crush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.