Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,053 members, 7,845,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Adventure In Ireland - Travel (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Adventure In Ireland (198808 Views)

What Is Like Studying In Sweden As An African. A Nairalander Adventure In Sweden / Coronavirus Lockdown: A Nairalander In Ireland Shares His Experience (Photos) / My 2017 Summer And Fall Adventure In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (94) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adventure In Ireland by Sparrow0: 9:28am On Apr 27, 2020
Jaycew:

That's how you refused to create thread for us sad
Don't mind him. He's avoiding "negative comments"
He's even at home now doing nothing which is the best time to ignore the sad people on Nairaland and gist us.

3 Likes

Re: Adventure In Ireland by James4bright(m): 11:35am On Apr 27, 2020
Bro, were you done with Nysc before leaving?

1 Like

Re: Adventure In Ireland by Drenimarcus(m): 3:20pm On Apr 27, 2020
Sparrow0:

He's even at home now doing nothing which is the best time to ignore the sad people on Nairaland and gist us.

Because people are home doesn’t mean I am home doing nothing. I am an essential worker, your comment was disrespectful especially coming from someone like you that I hold in high esteem.

7 Likes

Re: Adventure In Ireland by tourtoreview: 4:52pm On Apr 27, 2020
Travelling is considered as the best source to achieve knowledge, and today tourism industry covers the biggest commercial sector of the world. Tour to Review is a travel website founded with a view to make the traveling a awesome experience for people across the country. Any type of tourism has a critical impact on the lifestyle of people, and creates a healthy environment for visitors.
Visit here: https://tourtoreview.com/

1 Like

Re: Adventure In Ireland by Chiggsglover(m): 4:55pm On Apr 27, 2020
Sparrow0:

Wow. It all make sense now.
Keep up the good work man, we very much appreciate it.
Thank bro
Re: Adventure In Ireland by Chiggsglover(m): 4:57pm On Apr 27, 2020
hammed71:
noted, nothing fit allow me live for those Midwestern and northeastern states even if person pay me money to live there
Lol, if you have a ride, you wont feel it. I prefer cold to heat. Though extreme of either isnt good.
I'll definitely want to visit the States.
Re: Adventure In Ireland by Chiggsglover(m): 4:58pm On Apr 27, 2020
Jaycew:

Owning a thread comes with lots of responsibilities, dedication, and patience. If I was working full time, it will be a very bumpy journey.
Re: Adventure In Ireland by Chiggsglover(m): 5:01pm On Apr 27, 2020
Sparrow0:

Trolls are not easy to deal.
A thread like this where we dont get a dime or recognition, trolls are not what I will have strength to attend to.

3 Likes

Re: Adventure In Ireland by Chiggsglover(m): 5:01pm On Apr 27, 2020
James4bright:
Bro, were you done with Nysc before leaving?
Yes.
Re: Adventure In Ireland by Chiggsglover(m): 5:03pm On Apr 27, 2020
Drenimarcus:

Because people are home doesn’t mean I am home doing nothing. I am an essential worker, your comment was disrespectful especially coming from someone like you that I hold in high esteem.
So sorry man, he was just pulling your legs.
As you work in this trying period, with the claws of death around, I can understand your response.
Sparrow means well grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adventure In Ireland by Jamestown123: 5:27pm On Apr 27, 2020
Drenimarcus:

Bro don't be angry, I can assure you that, he wasn't trying to be disrespectful. You knw how nairaland works na.

1 Like

Re: Adventure In Ireland by Chiggsglover(m): 5:38pm On Apr 27, 2020
Papa left his house to feed the Mute swans.

These folks are kind to animals, tho there are some nasty animals that will change the narrative, but they have never existed here in the first place.

In Africa, West, Nigeria, East, Imo,....any animal we see apart from the ones we own. Within a millisecond, adrenaline will kick in. People around look for anything that is strong enough to shatter a man's skull. The Hunger games begin, they chase, hunt, dodge, swing, smash and either smile or feel disappointed and retrace the Hunt.

Then in the village, was quite young, went for a burial, I do ask, Why will you kill the poor thing,
They said it might bite me. As I got older, visited the village, I asked again, after they wore themselves with the Hunt, knowing this one can neither bite or sting, they said it was for fun.
This is how lots of children, wives, husbands, relatives in the Animal kingdom hit the dust.

Though there are some animals that pose huge risk even if they're doing their thing like snakes, scorpions, centipedes, some spiders. A South Africa man made it his jobs to relocate snakes in the city to the wild- Nat geo wild.
It is of the opinion that we are in their territory, because we're stronger, we easily win.

Theres compassion for animals here, I remember last year or so, a Nigerian man was close to his house and saw a little crowd looking towards his roof. He thought his house was burning and ran. Only to see that a mother raccoon was throwing her babies out of the roof. I'm not sure the babies survived the impact.
They had to call the police to come and.....
Come n see whites looking so sad as if they are watching their loved ones dying. Such compassion!

Since I've been here, I have never seen a Rat, cockroach and lizard, the absence of such animal terrorizing our food in the kitchen and lurking in the bush, is enough to bring out the best in people.

I asked a white man first month I was here if he has ever seen a Rat, he didn't know what it was till I showed him a picture, it was then he said Yes, and I asked him where, he said in the Pet shop.

We kill for sports apart from the need for food, this isnt great because once we kill off a line of species, what will our children and seeds life be?

The mute swan knows its food, these birds will swim towards you when you approach the river quay with something in your hands.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adventure In Ireland by Sparrow0: 6:19pm On Apr 27, 2020
Drenimarcus:

It was all a joke brother mi, I never knew you'll decode it from a different perspective. I'm sorry for that �
My ulterior motive was to just hear from you, I'm sorry you got hurt in the process, I meant no disrespect. You're one of the people I respect most on Nairaland including Chiggsglover, the joy and motivation I get from reading you guy's comments here is something else.
I'm sorry, I really am.

14 Likes

Re: Adventure In Ireland by Sparrow0: 6:22pm On Apr 27, 2020
Thanks to those that apologized on my behalf, I appreciate.

Lemme go and help this NNPC filling station people quench their fire before it burns down the building.

6 Likes

Re: Adventure In Ireland by Chiggsglover(m): 6:29pm On Apr 27, 2020
Sparrow0:

It was all a joke brother mi, I never knew you'll decode it from a different perspective. I'm sorry for that �
My ulterior motive was to just hear from you, I'm sorry you got hurt in the process, I meant no disrespect. You're one of the people I respect most on Nairaland including Chiggsglover, the joy and motivation I get from reading you guy's comments here is something else.
I'm sorry, I really am.

This scenario between the two of you is very Satisfying. Keep it up. It shows I have lots of mature people in this thread.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adventure In Ireland by Chiggsglover(m): 6:32pm On Apr 27, 2020
Sparrow0:
Thanks to those that apologized on my behalf, I appreciate.

Lemme go and help this NNPC filling station people quench their fire before it burns down the building.
Your ulterior motive as you called it was Genuine.
Re: Adventure In Ireland by Sparrow0: 6:36pm On Apr 27, 2020
Chiggsglover:

This scenario between the two of you is very Satisfying. Keep it up. It shows I have lots of mature people in this thread.
Yeah man I really wish I could take back those words. Deleting won't even help.

4 Likes

Re: Adventure In Ireland by Sparrow0: 6:39pm On Apr 27, 2020
Chiggsglover:

Your ulterior motive as you called it was Genuine.
Pardon my useless grammars o, I no go skool grin

2 Likes

Re: Adventure In Ireland by James4bright(m): 7:05pm On Apr 27, 2020
Chiggsglover:
Yes.
I've heard of scholarship programs, ever heard of persons who tried them out?

2 Likes

Re: Adventure In Ireland by Drenimarcus(m): 7:16pm On Apr 27, 2020
Sparrow0:

I'm sorry, I really am.

Lol it is okay, having a very busy day today and seeing the "doing nothing" got me all riled up. I will create the thread, lionlee don already put zabuza on my neck to do so grin grin grin. Stay safe man.

6 Likes

Re: Adventure In Ireland by Drenimarcus(m): 7:16pm On Apr 27, 2020
Jamestown123:
Bro don't be angry, I can assure you that, he wasn't trying to be disrespectful. You knw how nairaland works na.

Thanks man! God bless you

4 Likes

Re: Adventure In Ireland by Drenimarcus(m): 7:17pm On Apr 27, 2020
Chiggsglover:

So sorry man, he was just pulling your legs.
As you work in this trying period, with the claws of death around, I can understand your response.
Sparrow means well grin

Respect brother! Stay safe

2 Likes

Re: Adventure In Ireland by Drenimarcus(m): 7:17pm On Apr 27, 2020
Jaycew:

i will create it, make una no worry.

2 Likes

Re: Adventure In Ireland by Drenimarcus(m): 7:19pm On Apr 27, 2020
hammed71:
noted, nothing fit allow me live for those Midwestern and northeastern states even if person pay me money to live there

lol midwestern and the northeasten states are the best states to me, easier to integrate, folks are nice, quiet and things are pretty cheaper compared to others. I can never live in the southern states.

4 Likes

Re: Adventure In Ireland by Sparrow0: 8:04pm On Apr 27, 2020
Drenimarcus:

Lol it is okay, having a very busy day today and seeing the "doing nothing" got me all riled up. I will create the thread, lionlee don already put zabuza on my neck to do so grin grin grin. Stay safe man.
Hmmm you got my balls swinging though grin
Wow busy all day? Damn! I know that feeling when you saw my comment, you be like "after all these, this n**ga calling me lazy?" Lol
Still, I'm sorry though grin
TBH I'm craving for your thread cheesy but it's totally your choice whether you create it or not, Chiggsglover got you covered grin
Stay safe too man, I'm still waiting for my corona beer cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adventure In Ireland by Drenimarcus(m): 8:18pm On Apr 27, 2020
Sparrow0:

Hmmm you got my balls swinging though grin
Wow busy all day? Damn! I know that feeling when you saw my comment, you be like "after all these, this n**ga calling me lazy?" Lol
Still, I'm sorry though grin
TBH I'm craving for your thread cheesy but it's totally your choice whether you create it or not, Chiggsglover got you covered grin
Stay safe too man, I'm still waiting for my corona beer cheesy

lmao i know, I owe the thread to blowjobs and franknetter, those guys were inspirations. I will mention you when i create it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adventure In Ireland by James4bright(m): 8:43pm On Apr 27, 2020
Drenimarcus:

lmao i know, I owe the thread to blowjobs and franknetter, those guys were inspirations. I will mention you when i create it.

Mention me too oh.
Re: Adventure In Ireland by Sparrow0: 8:46pm On Apr 27, 2020
Drenimarcus:

Blowjobs' thread was so inspiring. I saw Franknetter's thread late though, before I came it was already 100 pages I was like "holly molly, where was I?" lol. But the few pages I was able to read, I learnt a lot.
I know yours is going to be a .... Lemme not say it cheesy
Re: Adventure In Ireland by Drenimarcus(m): 11:39pm On Apr 27, 2020
Sparrow0:

Blowjobs' thread was so inspiring. I saw Franknetter's thread late though, before I came it was already 100 pages I was like "holly molly, where was I?" lol. But the few pages I was able to read, I learnt a lot.
I know yours is going to be a .... Lemme not say it cheesy

this guy grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Adventure In Ireland by Sparrow0: 11:48pm On Apr 27, 2020
Drenimarcus:

this guy grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Adventure In Ireland by Sparrow0: 11:51pm On Apr 27, 2020
Chiggsglover apologies for derailing your thread o.
Come gist us how you deh ignore those Naija baes wen dey DM you every now and then for social media, cus I know they do grin

4 Likes

Re: Adventure In Ireland by Deltayankeeboi: 11:58pm On Apr 27, 2020

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (94) (Reply)

Likely Questions By Usa Consular During Interview For Tourist Visa And Response / *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** / Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.