Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,393 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

Change Amotekun’s Name To ‘Oduduwa Guards’ – MURIC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Change Amotekun’s Name To ‘Oduduwa Guards’ – MURIC (34090 Views)

Tinubu, Shettima’s Lives In Danger, Double Their Security Guards: MURIC / 2023: Counter Thread..what Happened To Oduduwa Agitators ? (Pix) / MURIC Issues Strong Warning To Oduduwa Republic Agitators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Change Amotekun’s Name To ‘Oduduwa Guards’ – MURIC by Guestlander: 1:34pm On Mar 20, 2020
bablex01:
From all the comments above we can deduced Christians as the hypocrite, I am very sure if the name were coined from Arabic CAN would have weeping. Bomboclat of all people

Amotekun is a neutral word. It is not derived from any religion.

1 Like

Re: Change Amotekun’s Name To ‘Oduduwa Guards’ – MURIC by Iyiataata92: 1:35pm On Mar 20, 2020
Sanchiworld:

Amotekun is Cheetah not Leopard.

Cheetah is only known for running fast, as it's the fastest animal on land.
I'm not yoruba. I don't know what Amotekun means. But the man said it's a leopard. Read the post again
Re: Change Amotekun’s Name To ‘Oduduwa Guards’ – MURIC by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 20, 2020
slimfit1:

F u
And same law will judge you when established.
Re: Change Amotekun’s Name To ‘Oduduwa Guards’ – MURIC by slimfit1(m): 1:36pm On Mar 20, 2020
Osagyefo98:

And same law will judge you when established.

F::-k you

1 Like

Re: Change Amotekun’s Name To ‘Oduduwa Guards’ – MURIC by PHIPEX(m): 1:36pm On Mar 20, 2020
The shape of the National Assembly building should be changed, it look like a mosque rooted in Quoran.

Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Change Amotekun’s Name To ‘Oduduwa Guards’ – MURIC by DabuIIIT: 1:37pm On Mar 20, 2020
ProfessorBerlin:
Nonsense.

Guy asine!!!!

I don't know how to escape from one I opened today..any hint?
Re: Change Amotekun’s Name To ‘Oduduwa Guards’ – MURIC by Stanfeelings: 1:38pm On Mar 20, 2020
Osagyefo98:
We need more men like Prof Akintola in west. Very visionary and upholding of the tenets of Islam.

May Allah bless his family.

We need him to do more about setting up sharia laws and court in south west.

His vision is well appreciated by all.
Imagine someone coming to your house to tell u to change your food or yr tv or ur bedsheet? wetin concern Muric inside Amotekun matter
Re: Change Amotekun’s Name To ‘Oduduwa Guards’ – MURIC by Sniperwallace07(m): 1:39pm On Mar 20, 2020
Romanoff:
Let MURIC form their own security network and call it whatever name they like.

Amotekun is here to stay.

I wonder o... Amidst this pandemic era, someone is busy fighting for *affidavit*...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Change Amotekun’s Name To ‘Oduduwa Guards’ – MURIC by Laidebrain(m): 1:39pm On Mar 20, 2020
We muslims are our own problems... And the so called MURIC or the junks they name themself are not speaking our minds... They are just speaking for themselves and some other fuckers that are Rubber stamp to the government. They should be scraped and proscribe.

Everytime they come online, they are always spitting shit. And my fanatic Brothers too be hailing them.

You all should call on your lying selves to solve the corona pandemic. He once said he does not need civilization. If you and your followers like bark from today till tomorrow.. AMOTEKUN is here to stay and nothing you fuckers can do about it..

4 Likes

Re: Change Amotekun’s Name To ‘Oduduwa Guards’ – MURIC by Angelfrost(m): 1:40pm On Mar 20, 2020
Osagyefo98:
We need more men like Prof Akintola in west. Very visionary and upholding of the tenets of Islam.

I sense your attempt at sarcasm will be clearly missed by most... The bashing cometh!!! grin
Re: Change Amotekun’s Name To ‘Oduduwa Guards’ – MURIC by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 20, 2020
bablex01:
From all the comments above we can deduced Christians as the hypocrite, I am very sure if the name were coined from Arabic CAN would have weeping. Bomboclat of all people
Re: Change Amotekun’s Name To ‘Oduduwa Guards’ – MURIC by Sniperwallace07(m): 1:41pm On Mar 20, 2020
Kingv:
These attention seeking men again? We are talking of Corona these men are talking nonsense

We're talking of COVID-19, they're talking of affidavit... Misplaced priorities

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Change Amotekun’s Name To ‘Oduduwa Guards’ – MURIC by miqos02(m): 1:42pm On Mar 20, 2020
Man must talk, this means the NIGERIAN SUPER EAGLES team is made up of animals

1 Like

Re: Change Amotekun’s Name To ‘Oduduwa Guards’ – MURIC by 1TRUEEGOD: 1:45pm On Mar 20, 2020
Osagyefo98:

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2020/03/change-amotekuns-name-to-oduduwa-guards.html?m=1

[/b]RELIGION IS AN ILLUSION FOR DIVISION. SENSELESS TALKS FROM SENSELESS INDIVIDUAL ALL IN THE NAME OF A MYTH[b]
Re: Change Amotekun’s Name To ‘Oduduwa Guards’ – MURIC by foreshore(m): 1:47pm On Mar 20, 2020

1 Like

Re: Change Amotekun’s Name To ‘Oduduwa Guards’ – MURIC by LivingSage: 1:47pm On Mar 20, 2020
You should know you're deceiving yourself. Impostor. Edo/Igbo terrorist.
Osagyefo98:

Re: Change Amotekun’s Name To ‘Oduduwa Guards’ – MURIC by obanla01(m): 1:49pm On Mar 20, 2020
Osagyefo98:

See someone with myopic reason. Is Amotekun a christian name? People can reason with their anus sha.
Re: Change Amotekun’s Name To ‘Oduduwa Guards’ – MURIC by odomanis: 1:49pm On Mar 20, 2020
Osagyefo98:

The Nigeria Super Eagles are not birds but human beings ? Are they children of the Eagle ? Our female national team are not children of the bird falcon. What of other National teams across the world ? Lions,eagles,Squirels, tigers,Elephants etc. That Amotekun is Leopard does not mean they are animals or children of Leopards. They are only ascribing the smartness,strenght and tenacity of the leopard.

1 Like

Re: Change Amotekun’s Name To ‘Oduduwa Guards’ – MURIC by Mekas2016(m): 1:50pm On Mar 20, 2020
No be only Oduduwa Guards, Na Orisha Thugs! As if that is what is important to us now. Please let's concentrate on the war against Corona Virus O Jarre.

1 Like

Re: Change Amotekun’s Name To ‘Oduduwa Guards’ – MURIC by baby124: 1:51pm On Mar 20, 2020
This one is high on something... he only matters on Nairaland where he’s clearly delusional. He should first trace his fathers origin before coming to tell people what to do.
Re: Change Amotekun’s Name To ‘Oduduwa Guards’ – MURIC by Akorede02(m): 1:53pm On Mar 20, 2020
In Africa, Nigeria to be precise. Religion is a tool of War, Plate of Soup, Proganda of Corruption and sack of Hatred. Religion is peace and it breathes peace. Any other thing aside peace is tragedy.

1 Like

Re: Change Amotekun’s Name To ‘Oduduwa Guards’ – MURIC by realoscar84(m): 1:53pm On Mar 20, 2020
Done writing the piece, shot back a satisfactory look at his device to peruse one final time and he heaved sigh of relief with the funny feeling, thinking, am I not as good as either soyinka or achebe? Bullshit, you arent creative n definitely didn't make sense with this irrelevant comment. Even me self, i dont understands what I just wrote. Make we kuku mad together na. grin grin grin

Yenefer:
“I know you don’t think you’re one of us, really,” Yoruba Muslim told Yoruba Christian, as Yoruba Christian poured himself a bowl of ritual kykeon. “But you do keep on coming, don’t you? Why do you think that might be?”

“‘Cause I like it?”

“You’re no great fan of organized religion in general, though, I think; most sociopaths aren’t. Yet you must admit it can be useful, as a concept, even to those who question it.”

Yoruba Christian sighed, steeling himself to stay polite. “Oh, sure,” he replied. “Mainly in that it gives us divine permission to go on ahead and do what we were gonna anyways, all wrapped up in a pretty story. Secret knowledge, tribals magic, the matriarchy reborn . . .”

Yoruba Muslim shot Yoruba Christian a look, as though unsure if he was being mocked. “So you’ll take advantage of the amenities on offer,” he said, at last, “but you won’t do His homage.”
Re: Change Amotekun’s Name To ‘Oduduwa Guards’ – MURIC by papagiddy(m): 1:54pm On Mar 20, 2020
Even supper Eagles name should be changed also coz they are not birds......yeye head slammer!!! no's like the word Amotekun is turning him cazy
Re: Change Amotekun’s Name To ‘Oduduwa Guards’ – MURIC by Risentouch(m): 1:54pm On Mar 20, 2020
Why don't them tell the police too to change the logo from elephant to Buhari since elephant is an animal
Mtcheew!! Nonsense and ingredients
Re: Change Amotekun’s Name To ‘Oduduwa Guards’ – MURIC by papagiddy(m): 1:55pm On Mar 20, 2020
Even supper Eagles name should be changed also coz they are not birds......yeye head slammer!!! its like the word Amotekun is turning him cazy
Re: Change Amotekun’s Name To ‘Oduduwa Guards’ – MURIC by ORBLIGHTS(m): 1:55pm On Mar 20, 2020
TOTAL NONSENSE... BUNCH OF SABOTEURS!

AMOTEKUN IS AMOTEKUN... OLD MAN IF YOU AND YOUR CO-EXTREMISTS DON'T LIKE THAT NAME JUST RELOCATE TO THE CORE NORTH!
Re: Change Amotekun’s Name To ‘Oduduwa Guards’ – MURIC by Yenefer(f): 1:56pm On Mar 20, 2020
realoscar84:
Done writing the piece, shot back a satisfactory look at his device to peruse one final time and he heaved sigh of relief with the funny feeling, thinking, am I not as good as either soyinka or achebe? Bullshit, you arent creative n definitely didn't make sense with this irrelevant comment. Even me self, i dont understands what I just wrote. Make we kuku mad together na. grin grin grin

hahahaha
Re: Change Amotekun’s Name To ‘Oduduwa Guards’ – MURIC by Olisehinnocent: 1:57pm On Mar 20, 2020
Good one!!! Let them introduce sharia law to afonjas. The sharia law must make sure that no afonjas will be allow to drink alcohol, make noise, use social media or party around. I support Maurice grin grin grin
Re: Change Amotekun’s Name To ‘Oduduwa Guards’ – MURIC by 9gerian: 1:58pm On Mar 20, 2020
I learnt his father is Fulani, and that he is just using the Yoruba name to cover his real interest and loyalty.

He is an enemy within.

Subduer:
Ishaq Akinola proving to his paymasters that he can IMPOSE SHARIA in Yorubaland, to demand more money.
Re: Change Amotekun’s Name To ‘Oduduwa Guards’ – MURIC by papagiddy(m): 1:58pm On Mar 20, 2020
Risentouch:
Why don't them tell the police too to change the logo from elephant to Buhari since elephant is an animal
Mtcheew!! Nonsense and ingredients
Also let first bank change its logo from half Elephant to picture of Bihari becos they are not am Elephant
Re: Change Amotekun’s Name To ‘Oduduwa Guards’ – MURIC by Ikidons(m): 1:58pm On Mar 20, 2020
This muric people, there's nothing they won't oppose. This Prof self I wonder why he always chooses to impress his fellows with irrelevant ways of opposing everything.

1 Like

Re: Change Amotekun’s Name To ‘Oduduwa Guards’ – MURIC by stevenosa(m): 2:01pm On Mar 20, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Where are you coming from? Who are you? What is your father name? Do you have a compound here in the west? Your answer will go a long to enable me answer you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Phillip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Needs Urgent Medical Attention / Obi: Failure To Electronically Transmit Results Nullifies Presidential Election / New INEC Chairman: Buhari Is A Sectional Leader, Says Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.