Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,707 members, 7,827,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Change Amotekun’s Name To ‘Oduduwa Guards’ – MURIC - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Change Amotekun’s Name To ‘Oduduwa Guards’ – MURIC (34124 Views)

Tinubu, Shettima’s Lives In Danger, Double Their Security Guards: MURIC / 2023: Counter Thread..what Happened To Oduduwa Agitators ? (Pix) / MURIC Issues Strong Warning To Oduduwa Republic Agitators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Change Amotekun’s Name To ‘Oduduwa Guards’ – MURIC by luluman: 10:52pm On Mar 20, 2020
Osagyefo98:
We need more men like Prof Akintola in west. Very visionary and upholding of the tenets of Islam.

May Allah bless his family.

We need him to do more about setting up sharia laws and court in south west.

His vision is well appreciated by all.
They af come o, ter........ist.
Re: Change Amotekun’s Name To ‘Oduduwa Guards’ – MURIC by luluman: 10:54pm On Mar 20, 2020
Iyiataata92:
the leopared is a fighter. Your problem is not the animal name, but the realtionship of the name with the Bible.
Religion makes the wise talk without wisdom.
But what do I know? This is a yoruba family problem
All the same, you said the fact: itsthe bible part that is their problem.
Re: Change Amotekun’s Name To ‘Oduduwa Guards’ – MURIC by luluman: 10:56pm On Mar 20, 2020
Romanoff:
Let MURIC form their own security network and call it whatever name they like.

Amotekun is here to stay.
Let them create "MURITEKUN" now.
Re: Change Amotekun’s Name To ‘Oduduwa Guards’ – MURIC by Omoejigbahe(m): 11:02pm On Mar 20, 2020
AMOTEKUN IS HERE TO STAY. What's on our coat of arms, animals or humans, National teams nko. Ishaq stop talking like a retard.
Re: Change Amotekun’s Name To ‘Oduduwa Guards’ – MURIC by LordPsalm(m): 11:11pm On Mar 20, 2020
What is wrong with this Mumu Muric sef.
Why are u guys butthurt over thia Amotekun.
Re: Change Amotekun’s Name To ‘Oduduwa Guards’ – MURIC by Bekool(m): 11:24pm On Mar 20, 2020
Osagyefo98:

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2020/03/change-amotekuns-name-to-oduduwa-guards.html?m=1

First time this fulani errand boy will be saying something that really makes sense. The SW governors should consider this suggestion.
Re: Change Amotekun’s Name To ‘Oduduwa Guards’ – MURIC by PropertyBuying(f): 12:00am On Mar 21, 2020
slimfit1:

I hope the Sharia law would enforce laws that involves looting?
Re: Change Amotekun’s Name To ‘Oduduwa Guards’ – MURIC by immantoks: 5:49am On Mar 21, 2020
Akintola is a mad man whose flesh needs to be fed to amotekun. I have this inkling in me that this animal called Akintola has a worse plan than Boko Haram for south west. And he is a silent supporter of all these Fulani terrorism. He is a trained terrorist just that chance and time has not given him opportunity to show his true color.Yoruba will do better by banishing the man to North East region where he can give full support to his brothers in terrorism.
Re: Change Amotekun’s Name To ‘Oduduwa Guards’ – MURIC by kayourcome: 9:19am On Mar 21, 2020
Osagyefo98:
We need more men like Prof Akintola in west. Very visionary and upholding of the tenets of Islam.

What is visionary about all he said. I don't know what our problems are, we just like to emanates problems and confusion in every issues tailoring it to religion. I am a practising Muslim so don't say probably I am a Christian that's why I am again you or him. Please, people sometimes could be nicknamed EKUN (tiger), KINIHUN (lion) IKOKO ( wolf), not because they are but what they do. So, would you say those people are animals because they call them that.
Please, let's stop inculcating religious diversity in every issue. So help us God.

1 Like

Re: Change Amotekun’s Name To ‘Oduduwa Guards’ – MURIC by whitedove(m): 9:48am On Mar 21, 2020
This towel head man will not cease to amaze me,what has Oduduwa got to do with islam?? i know some son of perdition will tell me that Lamurudu is from Mecca and ife is the Origin of mankind,i was taught that in social studies class but i later learnt those were lies. Am Yoruba.
Re: Change Amotekun’s Name To ‘Oduduwa Guards’ – MURIC by mechanics(m): 10:23am On Mar 21, 2020
The name of the security outfit does not matter, what matters is for them not to cross their boundaries.
Re: Change Amotekun’s Name To ‘Oduduwa Guards’ – MURIC by oluxy(m): 10:34am On Mar 21, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Who has sharia help.

Is sharia the solution to Nigeria economy?
Re: Change Amotekun’s Name To ‘Oduduwa Guards’ – MURIC by fakati(m): 3:00pm On Mar 21, 2020
What's this MURIC guy's problem sef ? Speaking for who? The name remained Amotekun if you like the lagoon is another option.

Re: Change Amotekun’s Name To ‘Oduduwa Guards’ – MURIC by oluworld2(m): 4:20pm On Mar 21, 2020
The man was just ranting. What implication does the name has on the Yorubas. Amotekun was simply chosen because the security outfit are to protect and fight evil. The man just want the Amotekun security outfit to be an association like OPC, that is why he was suggesting change of name
Guestlander:
Amotekun is the name of an animal, what about the Eagles? I didn't know our national football team players are actually birds.
Mumuric.
Re: Change Amotekun’s Name To ‘Oduduwa Guards’ – MURIC by Gandollaar(f): 6:41pm On Mar 21, 2020
bablex01:
From all the comments above we can deduced Christians as the hypocrite, I am very sure if the name were coined from Arabic CAN would have weeping. Bomboclat of all people
What are you saying? Even your quoran is a plagiarized Bible.
Re: Change Amotekun’s Name To ‘Oduduwa Guards’ – MURIC by baysol: 6:57pm On Mar 21, 2020
Osagyefo98:

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2020/03/change-amotekuns-name-to-oduduwa-guards.html?m=1
This stupid Muslim man must name his terrorist organisation as muric guard and stay the hell out of Amotekun business.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rivers: Labour Party Adopts PDP Guber Candidate, Fubara For March 11 Poll / Dino Melaye Holds Inauguration Dinner/party In Style / Pressure Mounts On APC To Disqualify Obaseki From Guber Race - Thisday Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.