Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:27 AM

Change Amotekun’s Name To ‘Oduduwa Guards’ – MURIC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Change Amotekun’s Name To ‘Oduduwa Guards’ – MURIC (34289 Views)

Tinubu, Shettima’s Lives In Danger, Double Their Security Guards: MURIC / 2023: Counter Thread..what Happened To Oduduwa Agitators ? (Pix) / MURIC Issues Strong Warning To Oduduwa Republic Agitators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Change Amotekun’s Name To ‘Oduduwa Guards’ – MURIC by Bonesking(m): 2:45pm On Mar 20, 2020
DCmonster:
;Dt This Benin man, the table you are shaking very hard will fall on you ooo. grin grin grin
He is not a Benin man. Sanni is his name from the Sharia Republic of Arrewa. Grew up partly in Onitsha but schooled and now living in Kaduna. During the last election him and a lot of his Aboki colleagues manned the BMC El Rufai camp in Kaduna. So don’t be surprised when you see a lot of the idle BMC Arewa youths continue their political gimmicks that was started in 2011. The SW Ikeja BMC branch taught them the game in 2011 and since then they haven’t looked back.

Below are his alternate monikers
Arrewa
Osagyefo
OkpalaAnambra
Meleszenawi
VAXQ
Chef2000
Leicestercamper
Chinoelect
Area4Area
Abia1stson
Imo1stson
And so many.

Other alternate Aboki monikers are
Chino
Simplyleo
Nnewisuper
Okoroawusa
Idenna
Nduchuks etc and many more

2 Likes

Re: Change Amotekun’s Name To ‘Oduduwa Guards’ – MURIC by 9gerian: 2:51pm On Mar 20, 2020
Don’t mind them.

The sharia is meant for rallying the support of the poor (during elections) who usually fall for the gimmick of their elites. Those same elites would never agree to be judged by a sharia court for looting the treasury or engaging in immoral acts.

I blame the foolish poor who continue to allow their smart elites pull the wool over their eyes with sharia!

slimfit1:

I hope the Sharia law would enforce laws that involves looting?
You are talking now none of the states using sharia law has used sharia law to prosecute governors involved in public looting so who the Bleep are you bloody deceiving with your FUCKing religious F***k views.

F**king hypocrite you want to bring that fake Sharia law to us too right F**king deck head.
Kano is F**king using Sharia law yet their governor didn't lose his hands, ? Is that a F**king sharia law or F**king fake sharia law.

Go to the north if you want sharia law no fake sharia law in the F**king Oduduwa land do you f..king hear that.
Re: Change Amotekun’s Name To ‘Oduduwa Guards’ – MURIC by Tobadessss: 2:53pm On Mar 20, 2020
Osagyefo98:
We need more men like Prof Akintola in west. Very visionary and upholding of the tenets of Islam.

May Allah bless his family.

We need him to do more about setting up sharia laws and court in south west.

His vision is well appreciated by all.
If you call this visionary, it's really pathetic.

Speaking for relevance...na so Fr Mbaka start.
Re: Change Amotekun’s Name To ‘Oduduwa Guards’ – MURIC by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 20, 2020
Who made this man professor, this guy is the biggest fool i have ever come across in my life including religion in everything blatant fool

1 Like

Re: Change Amotekun’s Name To ‘Oduduwa Guards’ – MURIC by laserjet: 3:01pm On Mar 20, 2020
The talk of fools are rods for their backs, but the words of the wise would keep them out of trouble...

Stay safe!
Re: Change Amotekun’s Name To ‘Oduduwa Guards’ – MURIC by babaireti(m): 3:04pm On Mar 20, 2020
This Man is just embarrassing the Yoruba Muslims who believe so much in this laudable project Amotekun.I am a Muslim and I do not support this act of sabotage.Remember Ateehu llah wah ateehu Roosullu ,,,,,,,,,,, carry go my Governors

3 Likes

Re: Change Amotekun’s Name To ‘Oduduwa Guards’ – MURIC by rollandben(m): 3:06pm On Mar 20, 2020
Amotekun is Amotekun, there is nothing body could do about it, The name AMOTEKUN remain forever.
Stop dictating for Yoruba and keep your opinion to yourself
Re: Change Amotekun’s Name To ‘Oduduwa Guards’ – MURIC by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 20, 2020
Amotekun is dead and buried...
The outfit is dead.
Re: Change Amotekun’s Name To ‘Oduduwa Guards’ – MURIC by masseratti: 3:14pm On Mar 20, 2020
This man simply needs to do one thing, go Bleep himself, now we all know who the protest sponsor is.

1 Like

Re: Change Amotekun’s Name To ‘Oduduwa Guards’ – MURIC by DCmonster: 3:28pm On Mar 20, 2020
Bonesking:
He is not a Benin man. Sanni is his name from the Sharia Republic of Arrewa. Grew up partly in Onitsha but schooled and now living in Kaduna. During the last election him and a lot of his Aboki colleagues manned the BMC El Rufai camp in Kaduna. So don’t be surprised when you see a lot of the idle BMC Arewa youths continue their political gimmicks that was started in 2011. The SW Ikeja BMC branch taught them the game in 2011 and since then they haven’t looked back.

Below are his alternate monikers
Arrewa
Osagyefo
OkpalaAnambra
Meleszenawi
VAXQ
Chef2000
Leicestercamper
Chinoelect
Area4Area
Abia1stson
Imo1stson
And so many.

Other alternate Aboki monikers are
Chino
Simplyleo
Nnewisuper
Okoroawusa
Idenna
Nduchuks etc and many more
Very true! 100%.

3 Likes

Re: Change Amotekun’s Name To ‘Oduduwa Guards’ – MURIC by MacVista: 3:31pm On Mar 20, 2020
Osagyefo98:

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2020/03/change-amotekuns-name-to-oduduwa-guards.html?m=1
But I think this man is supposed to be an informed man Professor for that matter
Re: Change Amotekun’s Name To ‘Oduduwa Guards’ – MURIC by degamemaster(m): 3:31pm On Mar 20, 2020
I don't know why somebody have have not chained this lunatic and his deranged followers. Corona Virus is the case at hand but this idiot preferred to be talking about Amotekun.
Re: Change Amotekun’s Name To ‘Oduduwa Guards’ – MURIC by Dan809: 3:31pm On Mar 20, 2020
Mine your business, is it the leopard that is tormenting you or is because that is christians name, muric it is hard for you to kick against the pricks.
Re: Change Amotekun’s Name To ‘Oduduwa Guards’ – MURIC by slimfit1(m): 3:33pm On Mar 20, 2020
9gerian:
Don’t mind them.

The sharia is meant for rallying the support of the poor (during elections) who usually fall for the gimmick of their elites. Those same elites would never agree to be judged by a sharia court for looting the treasury or engaging in immoral acts.

I blame the foolish poor who continue to allow their smart elites pull the wool over their eyes with sharia!

I agree but if it's going to be implemented it's to the full
Re: Change Amotekun’s Name To ‘Oduduwa Guards’ – MURIC by Johnson8976: 3:41pm On Mar 20, 2020
see below
Re: Change Amotekun’s Name To ‘Oduduwa Guards’ – MURIC by danigbo(m): 3:43pm On Mar 20, 2020
Hmmmm

Re: Change Amotekun’s Name To ‘Oduduwa Guards’ – MURIC by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 20, 2020
Osagyefo98:
We need more men like Prof Akintola in west. Very visionary and upholding of the tenets of Islam.

You are as dumb as muric man,Its just like saying Allah is Islamic whereas in real sense its Arabic pronouncement of GOD
Re: Change Amotekun’s Name To ‘Oduduwa Guards’ – MURIC by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 20, 2020
bablex01:
From all the comments above we can deduced Christians as the hypocrite, I am very sure if the name were coined from Arabic CAN would have weeping. Bomboclat of all people
Same way Arabic is written in our currency,army uniform,stop been too dummy

1 Like

Re: Change Amotekun’s Name To ‘Oduduwa Guards’ – MURIC by omobaba1759: 4:01pm On Mar 20, 2020
TANI BABA E NI LEYI ?
Re: Change Amotekun’s Name To ‘Oduduwa Guards’ – MURIC by muykem: 4:13pm On Mar 20, 2020
The painful aspect of it is that this useless man is being referred to as professor.

1 Like

Re: Change Amotekun’s Name To ‘Oduduwa Guards’ – MURIC by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 20, 2020
Osagyefo98:

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2020/03/change-amotekuns-name-to-oduduwa-guards.html?m=1

stop misleading the mass sir, calling someone a lion doesn't mean they are animals, they are only attributing certain characters of the animal to the subject.
Re: Change Amotekun’s Name To ‘Oduduwa Guards’ – MURIC by fombadi: 4:24pm On Mar 20, 2020
The way Nigeria muslims hate Christians, is a pure definition of evil heart...God please keep watch of your children.

1 Like

Re: Change Amotekun’s Name To ‘Oduduwa Guards’ – MURIC by madridsta007(m): 4:44pm On Mar 20, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Mumuric the Muslim blogger.
I am sure Muslims are begining to get ashamed of you.

2 Likes

Re: Change Amotekun’s Name To ‘Oduduwa Guards’ – MURIC by madridsta007(m): 4:46pm On Mar 20, 2020
Osagyefo98:

The BMC with 30 different monikers!
Ooin! You are doing well for yourself grin

2 Likes

Re: Change Amotekun’s Name To ‘Oduduwa Guards’ – MURIC by Risentouch(m): 4:47pm On Mar 20, 2020
Don't mind those yeye MUMURIC
papagiddy:
Also let first bank change its logo from half Elephant to picture of Bihari becos they are not am Elephant

1 Like

Re: Change Amotekun’s Name To ‘Oduduwa Guards’ – MURIC by bobolaga: 5:11pm On Mar 20, 2020
This Guy brain is changed against Yoruba Nation,Because of Religions that comes after existence of great Yoruba nation,hope some one is not trying to point his left finger to his father house,Amotekun is not any where related to Biblical name,you go and learn yoruba alphabet A,B,D,E,E,F,G,GB
Re: Change Amotekun’s Name To ‘Oduduwa Guards’ – MURIC by seproperties(m): 5:12pm On Mar 20, 2020
Always Pained by What stops your Terrorism.plans .

2 Likes

Re: Change Amotekun’s Name To ‘Oduduwa Guards’ – MURIC by bobolaga: 5:18pm On Mar 20, 2020
I believe that, this guy is among of those useful idiot the Northerners give to us after they have secured power through support from west and south .
Re: Change Amotekun’s Name To ‘Oduduwa Guards’ – MURIC by Dollabiz: 5:35pm On Mar 20, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Change Amotekun’s Name To ‘Oduduwa Guards’ – MURIC by Chochovini: 5:41pm On Mar 20, 2020
Guestlander:
Amotekun is the name of an animal, what about the Eagles? I didn't know our national football team players are actually birds.
Mumuric.
. Hahahaha your comment is both funny and sensible. I dey hail o...
Re: Change Amotekun’s Name To ‘Oduduwa Guards’ – MURIC by kayjay69(m): 5:46pm On Mar 20, 2020
He will be destroyed eventually. He and his senseless followers. Initially they rejected the whole Amotekun idea. Now they want a name change. Motherfcukers.

Throwback:
He wants them to change the name to something as tribal and sectional as "Oduduwa" Guards?

Why doesn't he just advise that they declare the SouthWest a sovereign state that is independent from Nigeria.

This man and his MURIC are the main saboteurs from the SouthWest doing the bidding of the Islamic caliphate in the North, so they can find valid reasons to shut down the outfit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shina Abiola Peller Dumps APC, To Announce New Party On Tuesday / APC Thugs Ambush Peoples Gazette’s Reporter At Lagos Polling Unit, Delete Files / "I Stand With Nigeria" Protesters In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.