Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Chinese Man With Coronavirus Symptoms Collapses In Lagos (Video) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Chinese Man With Coronavirus Symptoms Collapses In Lagos (Video) (12302 Views)

Rabiu Musa Is Dead. Showed Coronavirus Symptoms / Coronavirus Symptoms: Covid Toe Discovered As New Covid19 Symptom / Doctor Treating Italian Man With Coronavirus Doesn't Wear Face Mask, Explains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Man With Coronavirus Symptoms Collapses In Lagos (Video) by sweetsell: 9:54am On Mar 30, 2020
How does one comprehend the foolishness of a rettard whose claim is based on lies n stupidity?

sexylassie2:

you have comprehension problem..go back to school, i am the cause of your frustration grin grin
Re: Chinese Man With Coronavirus Symptoms Collapses In Lagos (Video) by sexylassie2(f): 10:00am On Mar 30, 2020
sweetsell:
How does one comprehend the foolishness of a rettard whose claim is based on lies n stupidity?

grin grin
Re: Chinese Man With Coronavirus Symptoms Collapses In Lagos (Video) by Codedrock(m): 2:28pm On Mar 30, 2020
Seun:
I still can't determine if this is real or not since the word "virus" was mentioned. Is it possible that someone was trying to cover up this expose?
Lol this is fake news on Nairaland.. The video trended on Twitter over a week ago, eye witness Twitter users said, the guy slapped a driver and then agberos ganged up and beat him.. His friend had to come help him.. This is probably one of those made up stories from opera news copied and pasted here
Re: Chinese Man With Coronavirus Symptoms Collapses In Lagos (Video) by vandp: 11:49am On Apr 05, 2020
Ellipsoid:
Kudos to the friend for standing by him.

Stop deleting most of your posts, at least until I read them, else I will vex for you. Lol! Actually, I enjoyed the few I have read so far.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Man With Coronavirus Symptoms Collapses In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 05, 2020
vandp:

Stop deleting most of your posts, at least until I read them, else I will vex for you. Lol! Actually, I enjoyed the few I have read so far.
Hahaha grin

I'm self-conscious undecided

Okay embarassed
Re: Chinese Man With Coronavirus Symptoms Collapses In Lagos (Video) by vandp: 2:40pm On Apr 05, 2020
Ellipsoid:

Hahaha grin

I'm self-conscious undecided

Okay embarassed

I have a mandate to perfect your self-consciousness. Stay-tuned.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG To Raise Entry Point For Local Govt Doctors / For Men: Man Power Package / Ambode Declares Zero Tolerance For Infant Mortality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.