Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,827 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Whenever I See A Jobless Female Posing In Dubai #kakaTinz - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whenever I See A Jobless Female Posing In Dubai #kakaTinz (6076 Views)

Couple Goes Viral After Posing In Their Underwear For Pre-wedding Photoshoot / Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides / Excited Man Grabs His Wife's Backside While Posing For Picture, People React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whenever I See A Jobless Female Posing In Dubai #kakaTinz by 2buffagain(m): 5:09pm On Mar 20, 2020
Whenever I see a jobless female traveling to and posing in Dubai on IG,
the automatic conclusion my brain makes is that she went there to eat shite for bar. lipsrsealed
Does anyone else assume this or is it just me?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whenever I See A Jobless Female Posing In Dubai #kakaTinz by 2buffagain(m): 5:10pm On Mar 20, 2020
I just hope these females understand that posing in Dubai is not helping their social media image as much as they might be thinking.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whenever I See A Jobless Female Posing In Dubai #kakaTinz by MEGA4BILLION(m): 5:13pm On Mar 20, 2020
2buffagain, you know nothing, the dubai trip is a job

1 Like

Re: Whenever I See A Jobless Female Posing In Dubai #kakaTinz by 2buffagain(m): 5:22pm On Mar 20, 2020
MEGA4BILLION:
2buffagain, you know nothing, the dubai trip is a job

What kind of job?
Look, the stigma has already been established for Dubai.
So if she goes to Dubai for legitimate job, she needs to do it on the low and not make noise about it, lest she risks tarnishing her image.

Unless she is posing while wearing mature clothes or corporate clothes then thats fine.
But we all know what an IG thot is wearing when she goes to Dubai. Because that is the only "job" they know how to do.
And the only thing that pays well for that type of "job" over there, is toilet service for fat hairy arab men.

4 Likes

Re: Whenever I See A Jobless Female Posing In Dubai #kakaTinz by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:36pm On Mar 20, 2020
2buffagain:
Whenever I see a jobless female posing in Dubai on IG,
the automatic conclusion my brain makes is that she went there to eat kaka for bar.
Does anyone else assume this or is it just me?

a very close friend is currently in Dubai... and the amount of Nigerian babes into undercover prostitution on Tinder there is alarming... and majority would ask for some kind of donation (before they meet you). but he told me the story of one of them who came to his hotel as a "friend", they got down to business kissing and caressing "as friends", then got uNdressed and as she just finished sucking his dick and he was grabbing for a condom to fukc her, she then told him that she needs some bills to be paid and he should enter his credit card on her phone to pay for 90$ .... when he told her that she was out her goddamn mind, she got up, got dressed and left!

dont know if she was into some CC scam or what but A) if she had said she was a wh0re he wouldnt have met her, B) do men really fall for this BS (aka after getting their dikc sucked they are so h0rny and pay whatever the wh0re demands) or C) they think that h0rny men will be stupid enough to enter their credit card details into a strangers phone, so that their accounts could be emptied later on?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whenever I See A Jobless Female Posing In Dubai #kakaTinz by 2buffagain(m): 5:41pm On Mar 20, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

a very close friend is currently in Dubai... and the amount of Nigerian babes into undercover prostitution on Tinder there is alarming... and majority would ask for some kind of donation (before they meet you). but he told me the story of one of them who came to his hotel as a "friend", they got down to business kissing and caressing "as friends", then got UnCloth and as she just finished sucking his dick and he was grabbing for a condom to fukc her, she then told him that she needs some bills to be paid and he should enter his credit card on her phone to pay for 90$ .... when he told her that she was out her goddamn mind, she got up, got dressed and left!

Sounds like that woman is living beneath her full potential cheesy.
She could easily clear 30,000 USD in a weekend by ingesting kaka.

She is not yet serious with her chosen profession grin

7 Likes

Re: Whenever I See A Jobless Female Posing In Dubai #kakaTinz by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:51pm On Mar 20, 2020
2buffagain:

these dirty arabs dont pay that much for them to eat shiiit... they are lucky if they even make 500$ for eating shiit.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whenever I See A Jobless Female Posing In Dubai #kakaTinz by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 20, 2020
2buffagain:

the only thing i feel for is the nigerian guys who get married to such ladies cheesy.anyway any guy who marries such a lady probably deserves her grin

1 Like

Re: Whenever I See A Jobless Female Posing In Dubai #kakaTinz by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:15pm On Mar 20, 2020
lefulefu:
the only thing i feel for is the nigerian guys who get married to such ladies cheesy.anyway any guy who marries such a lady probably deserves her grin

i wouldnt feel sorry for that man, i would instead feel sorry for that dishonest DEAD WOMAN, after her husband finds out she was a shiit eating olosho.

6 Likes

Re: Whenever I See A Jobless Female Posing In Dubai #kakaTinz by 2buffagain(m): 6:21pm On Mar 20, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

i wouldnt feel sorry for that man, i would instead feel sorry for that dishonest DEAD WOMAN, after her husband finds out she was a shiit eating olosho.

Who knows, she might end up with some Brigadier-General Save-a-hoe who would be okay with it....because that dude would have to rank higher than mere Captain to make that shit work (pun intended).

4 Likes

Re: Whenever I See A Jobless Female Posing In Dubai #kakaTinz by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:26pm On Mar 20, 2020
2buffagain:

Who knows, she might end up with some Brigadier-General Save-a-hoe who would be okay with it....because that dude would have to rank higher than mere Captain to make that shit work (pun intended).

"brigadier general" is too small for a man to be able to save these lost women... lieutenant general or major general at best. lol!

4 Likes

Re: Whenever I See A Jobless Female Posing In Dubai #kakaTinz by 2buffagain(m): 6:32pm On Mar 20, 2020
I can't just fathom the fool that will pay expensive imo state brideprice on top a human being like that.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whenever I See A Jobless Female Posing In Dubai #kakaTinz by MEGA4BILLION(m): 8:58pm On Mar 20, 2020
2buffagain:

What kind of job?
So if she goes to Dubai for legitimate job, she needs to do it on the low and not make noise about it, lest she risks tarnishing her image.

Unless she is posing while wearing mature clothes or corporate clothes then thats fine.
But we all know what an IG thot is wearing when she goes to Dubai. Because that is the only "job" they know how to do.
And the only thing that pays well for that type of "job" over there, is toilet service for fat hairy arab men.

once again, you know nothing. Don't you know hoeing is a full time job to some?
Re: Whenever I See A Jobless Female Posing In Dubai #kakaTinz by Lamanii22(f): 11:12pm On Mar 20, 2020
What is kaka? Lol
Re: Whenever I See A Jobless Female Posing In Dubai #kakaTinz by bmdmixer: 11:50pm On Mar 20, 2020
Lamanii22:
What is kaka? Lol
shit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whenever I See A Jobless Female Posing In Dubai #kakaTinz by 2buffagain(m): 12:23am On Mar 21, 2020
MEGA4BILLION:

once again, you know nothing. Don't you know hoeing is a full time job to some?

Clearly, you lack comprehension.
Re: Whenever I See A Jobless Female Posing In Dubai #kakaTinz by cyprus000: 12:40am On Mar 21, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

a very close friend is currently in Dubai... and the amount of Nigerian babes into undercover prostitution on Tinder there is alarming... and majority would ask for some kind of donation (before they meet you). but he told me the story of one of them who came to his hotel as a "friend", they got down to business kissing and caressing "as friends", then got uNdressed and as she just finished sucking his dick and he was grabbing for a condom to fukc her, she then told him that she needs some bills to be paid and he should enter his credit card on her phone to pay for 90$ .... when he told her that she was out her goddamn mind, she got up, got dressed and left!

dont know if she was into some CC scam or what but A) if she had said she was a wh0re he wouldnt have met her, B) do men realty fall for this BS (aka after getting their dikc sucked they are so h0rny and pay whatever the wh0re demands) or C) they think that h0rny men will be stupid enough to enter their credit card details into a strangers phone, so that their accounts could be emptied later on?

I relate

Same shitt happened to me in a hotel in Wuse zone 6. She mistook me for a weakling who capitulate before concupiscent blackmail.
Re: Whenever I See A Jobless Female Posing In Dubai #kakaTinz by WisdomHunter(m): 1:03am On Mar 21, 2020
2buffagain:

What kind of job?

I agree with you bro, I have been in Dubai and seen what our girls is doing there is nothing to write home about and i can never allow any of my sister to go there whether na legit job or not unless she going out of my consent, because even the one that went for legit job will definitely follow the bandwagon.
Re: Whenever I See A Jobless Female Posing In Dubai #kakaTinz by GOFRONT(m): 1:56am On Mar 21, 2020
Op watchout!!!.......Set awon "Mind your business Gang" are coming for you...

But wait o my people, I wan ask a Kweshion......Does it mean say the faeces from the anus of a Dubai Arabman comes with an Aroma or some form of Fragrance?

Cos I'm still struggling to get over the imagination of how those ladies conveniently consume that sh!t with loads of infections that come with it........Eeew....Yuck!!!!

Things that the people do to make this Money just to buy VANITY......And Vanity upon Vanity all equal vaniyt
Re: Whenever I See A Jobless Female Posing In Dubai #kakaTinz by MEGA4BILLION(m): 2:52am On Mar 21, 2020
2buffagain:

Clearly, you lack comprehension.
Rather its you that can't astutely pick meanings meaning from a write up
Re: Whenever I See A Jobless Female Posing In Dubai #kakaTinz by GreenArrow1(m): 5:11am On Mar 21, 2020
They should not be too plenty o. Make dem no reduce Etinosa market.

1 Like

Re: Whenever I See A Jobless Female Posing In Dubai #kakaTinz by Lamanii22(f): 7:31pm On Mar 21, 2020
bmdmixer:
shit

Omg!... Kayanma!
Re: Whenever I See A Jobless Female Posing In Dubai #kakaTinz by bmdmixer: 8:45pm On Mar 21, 2020
Lamanii22:

Omg!... Kayanma!
u didn't know b4?
Re: Whenever I See A Jobless Female Posing In Dubai #kakaTinz by Lamanii22(f): 10:34pm On Mar 21, 2020
bmdmixer:
u didn't know b4?

I've heard it before... I just don't want to believe it is true... Cause to look at my own poo in my WC Is really hard for me... Not to talk of eating it... Eating disease... Mo fooooooo ooo.... I'd rather keep selling my 10 10 naira stuff...

1 Like

Re: Whenever I See A Jobless Female Posing In Dubai #kakaTinz by 2buffagain(m): 1:28am On Mar 22, 2020
Lamanii22:

I've heard it before... I just don't want to believe it is true... Cause to look at my own poo in my WC Is really hard for me... Not to talk of eating it... Eating disease... Mo fooooooo ooo.... I'd rather keep selling my 10 10 naira stuff...

Well those thots don't eat their own, they eat the turds of fat, hairy, dirty arab men.
Straight from the source. Just for money.

Disgusting, empty human shells those girls are.

1 Like

Re: Whenever I See A Jobless Female Posing In Dubai #kakaTinz by Eberechi24(f): 1:38am On Mar 22, 2020
I don't understand as in eat faeces like food? The shit will be placed before them in a plate and they start consuming.

What is the motive behind it for the arab man?
Re: Whenever I See A Jobless Female Posing In Dubai #kakaTinz by 2buffagain(m): 2:00am On Mar 22, 2020
Eberechi24:
I don't understand as in eat faeces like food? The shit will be placed before them in a plate and they start consuming.

Google "Dubai porta potty" for details.
I can't be thinking about nonsense tonight.
Re: Whenever I See A Jobless Female Posing In Dubai #kakaTinz by Eberechi24(f): 2:28am On Mar 22, 2020
2buffagain:

Google "Dubai porta potty" for details.
I can't be thinking about nonsense tonight.
Ignorance is a life saver in some cases cases and it applies here. I wish I didn't ask this question sad sad

1 Like

Re: Whenever I See A Jobless Female Posing In Dubai #kakaTinz by Nobody: 3:05am On Mar 22, 2020
Lamanii22:
What is kaka? Lol
dry poo cheesy
Re: Whenever I See A Jobless Female Posing In Dubai #kakaTinz by Nobody: 3:07am On Mar 22, 2020
Eberechi24:

its a sort of fetish for the men

1 Like

Re: Whenever I See A Jobless Female Posing In Dubai #kakaTinz by bmdmixer: 6:07am On Mar 22, 2020
Lamanii22:

some rich arabs people are weird n need of money make people do stupid things

1 Like

Re: Whenever I See A Jobless Female Posing In Dubai #kakaTinz by opedaydydx9(m): 6:36am On Mar 22, 2020
WisdomHunter:

I agree with you bro, I have been in Dubai and seen what our girls is doing there is nothing to write home about and i can never allow any of my sister to go there whether na legit job or not unless she going out of my consent, because even the one that went for legit job will definitely follow the bandwagon.
thank God I didn't fukkkk this dubai babe, I knew all was not well

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman With Only Penis Gets Pregnant (photo) / Serious Relationship / Hot Chic Shares Sexy Selfie&Accidentally Exposed Her Very Disgusting Toilet (PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.