Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

The Golden Act Of Love Making - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Golden Act Of Love Making (394 Views)

Shameless Lady Posts Love Making Session With Her Boyfriend Online, Gets Blasted / What's The Reason Behind Her Incessant Crying After Love making / I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Golden Act Of Love Making by VoiceYourStorie: 5:37pm On Mar 20, 2020
I am afraid of sex
Yes it’s true
They said to conquer you need to face the truth
I don’t hate sex, in fact I scream with excitement and unending joy when getting laid
It’s like I can’t get enough
But if you ask why don’t you like sex
I’ll tell you I don’t know
I’m completely unaware

If you ask me
What part of it don’t you like?
The part where your bodies cling on cheers of beautiful memories?
Or the parts where he thrust till your soul echoes his first name?

READ More By clicking the link below:

https://www.voiceyourstories.com/only-for-bold-minds-by-psychic/

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanderz In Lagos: What Do You Plan To Achieve Now That U're Home By Force / If There World Ended Today What Would Be Ur Regret / Coronavirus: How Safe Is Sex During The Outbreak?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.