Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

Oreoluwa Finnih: Patients With Chloroquine Poisoning Now Being Admitted In Lagos - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Oreoluwa Finnih: Patients With Chloroquine Poisoning Now Being Admitted In Lagos (81008 Views)

Corona Virus.In The Absence Of Chloroquine.do This . / Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump / Coronavirus - BREAKING NEWS - Ordinary CHLOROQUINE Used To Treat & Even CURE it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oreoluwa Finnih: Patients With Chloroquine Poisoning Now Being Admitted In Lagos by gnykelly(m): 7:42pm On Mar 20, 2020
AuroraB:
They should continue. The population is too much already angry cool

stupid girl

1 Like

Re: Oreoluwa Finnih: Patients With Chloroquine Poisoning Now Being Admitted In Lagos by AmTruth: 7:42pm On Mar 20, 2020
This is what misinformation or not understanding an information can cause. People are quick to jump into conclusions with headlines not getting the message.

The media sometimes not helping matter.
The matter is still on clinical trial.
Re: Oreoluwa Finnih: Patients With Chloroquine Poisoning Now Being Admitted In Lagos by Btruth: 7:43pm On Mar 20, 2020
Everything about Nigerian dey always turn upside down.
Re: Oreoluwa Finnih: Patients With Chloroquine Poisoning Now Being Admitted In Lagos by chinedumoooo: 7:45pm On Mar 20, 2020
Trump said as prescribed by the physicians not self-medications.
Re: Oreoluwa Finnih: Patients With Chloroquine Poisoning Now Being Admitted In Lagos by gnykelly(m): 7:46pm On Mar 20, 2020
Nnannapat:
Nobody was admitted anywhere, this is a barefaced lie. The Lagos state health ministry wants to be forming "proactive".

are a top level Lagos health officials...or do you choose to be a slowpoke this evening

1 Like

Re: Oreoluwa Finnih: Patients With Chloroquine Poisoning Now Being Admitted In Lagos by IamgratefulLord(f): 7:47pm On Mar 20, 2020
Alimzy20:
but it has not been confirmed yet..if it was buhari that announced it not even a single nigerian would beleive it..now dem don go dey buy wetin go kill them ..smh v
Learn to spell correctly before posting your comment. It's "believe" and not "beleive" angry tongue sad

1 Like

Re: Oreoluwa Finnih: Patients With Chloroquine Poisoning Now Being Admitted In Lagos by asapants: 7:48pm On Mar 20, 2020
Use beta ‘AgboroVirus’ repellant watch how corona virus will disappear
Re: Oreoluwa Finnih: Patients With Chloroquine Poisoning Now Being Admitted In Lagos by gnykelly(m): 7:49pm On Mar 20, 2020
Jman06:
That is what you get in a country where the government gives everybody access to all kinds of drugs.

No regulations on the sales and use of drugs!!!

Many Americans could have also gone on chloroquine consumption spree if not that they have a system that regulates use of drugs!!!!

and there was a uptick in him purchase

1 Like

Re: Oreoluwa Finnih: Patients With Chloroquine Poisoning Now Being Admitted In Lagos by eyinjuege: 7:49pm On Mar 20, 2020
Mahdddd o shocked

1 Like

Re: Oreoluwa Finnih: Patients With Chloroquine Poisoning Now Being Admitted In Lagos by govomotors: 7:49pm On Mar 20, 2020
Nigerians should stop treating Coronavirus (Covid-19) in advance.

Even if chloroquine is the cure, it should not be use as preventive.

While hospitals are fighting covid-19 our over Sabi self doctors have added chloroquine poisoning.

1 Like

Re: Oreoluwa Finnih: Patients With Chloroquine Poisoning Now Being Admitted In Lagos by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 20, 2020
HeyCorleone:

People are just foolish.

There's this dude on Nairaland, ChristianNorthz who was boasting about how he's taking Chloroquine to boost his immune system.

Imagine such talk.

You noticed that dude too, right?

Quite pathetic how he was bragging about the whole thing.

2 Likes

Re: Oreoluwa Finnih: Patients With Chloroquine Poisoning Now Being Admitted In Lagos by Guestlander: 7:54pm On Mar 20, 2020
Dumb Africans. Trump said it therefore it must be true! Listen to Trump and die unnecessarily.
Last time it was salt, now chloroquine.

3 Likes

Re: Oreoluwa Finnih: Patients With Chloroquine Poisoning Now Being Admitted In Lagos by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 20, 2020
Nigerians using Chloroquine as VACCINE for Conoravirus grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oreoluwa Finnih: Patients With Chloroquine Poisoning Now Being Admitted In Lagos by Hezmatosky: 7:54pm On Mar 20, 2020
This is fake news. Yes absolutely fake. Nigerians are too educated for that. Besides we don't even like taking chloroquine in the first place. Please decease from given us bad names o our so called experts. Can't believe this bull shit

2 Likes

Re: Oreoluwa Finnih: Patients With Chloroquine Poisoning Now Being Admitted In Lagos by Alimzy20(m): 7:55pm On Mar 20, 2020
lelion:
. BELIEVE
BELEIVE what exactly?
Re: Oreoluwa Finnih: Patients With Chloroquine Poisoning Now Being Admitted In Lagos by bluefilm: 7:57pm On Mar 20, 2020
Black fools.

At first, they claimed they have the strongest 'genes' on the planet.

Then all of a sudden, they discover that their so called 'genes' are not really that great and super.

Now they want to kill themselves with chloroquine even before the coronavirus kills them.

Fools.

Nonsense. sad
Re: Oreoluwa Finnih: Patients With Chloroquine Poisoning Now Being Admitted In Lagos by Ouchbabe(f): 7:57pm On Mar 20, 2020
Where is our useless minister for health?Knowing the mentality of most Nigerians, I blame him for not sensitizing the masses as regarding this chloroquine. The same thing that happened during Ebola where people were heaping salt into their system is what is happening now with this chloroquine madness. Nigerians are not Americans. Here we swallow everything line, hook and sinker

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oreoluwa Finnih: Patients With Chloroquine Poisoning Now Being Admitted In Lagos by nkemdi89(f): 7:57pm On Mar 20, 2020
For someone like me , God forbid I get infected and chloroquine is the only alternative, I better die oh, the last time I took it , I almost ran mad that I was even praying to die than continue itching my body.
Re: Oreoluwa Finnih: Patients With Chloroquine Poisoning Now Being Admitted In Lagos by pacespot(m): 7:57pm On Mar 20, 2020
Go and sue Trump for this, I give you the order now. grin Trump misleading people since 2016. grin
Re: Oreoluwa Finnih: Patients With Chloroquine Poisoning Now Being Admitted In Lagos by GGirll: 7:57pm On Mar 20, 2020
And they claim to be educated mtchewww......
Re: Oreoluwa Finnih: Patients With Chloroquine Poisoning Now Being Admitted In Lagos by ishitinyourmouf: 7:59pm On Mar 20, 2020
shut up. show us proofs
Re: Oreoluwa Finnih: Patients With Chloroquine Poisoning Now Being Admitted In Lagos by LadySarah: 8:01pm On Mar 20, 2020
Will never forget what chloroquine did to me in 2002.I danced makosa dance nobody was beating its drum. I scratched my skin till I bled then I was rushed to the clinic.

An antimalarial gone wrong.
God forbid chloroquine and covid simultaneously

2 Likes

Re: Oreoluwa Finnih: Patients With Chloroquine Poisoning Now Being Admitted In Lagos by Alimzy20(m): 8:02pm On Mar 20, 2020
Guestlander:
Dumb Africans. Trump said therefore it must be true! Listen to Trump and die unnecessarily.
Last time it was salt, now chloroquine.
i dont even think his own people are taking this so called chloquine, the rate at which black beleive this white people is so alarming.

2 Likes

Re: Oreoluwa Finnih: Patients With Chloroquine Poisoning Now Being Admitted In Lagos by ishitinyourmouf: 8:02pm On Mar 20, 2020
Alimzy20:
Beleive trump at your own risk
this is where the mistake is coming from. trump is just an impostor , he is not the one that found the cure. the cure was discovered bt the chinese health ministry and they approved it as the drug for the virus i was suprised to see trump go air to announce it as if it was discovered by americans. the bastard did not even care to acknowledge the real guys that discovered it
Re: Oreoluwa Finnih: Patients With Chloroquine Poisoning Now Being Admitted In Lagos by tundess: 8:03pm On Mar 20, 2020
They should not treat them. Hospitals need to be focussed on preparing for worse to come. If.you self medicate, you pay the consequences.
Re: Oreoluwa Finnih: Patients With Chloroquine Poisoning Now Being Admitted In Lagos by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 20, 2020
Some Nigerians are so gullible, jezz! Thanks to Trump cool cool
Re: Oreoluwa Finnih: Patients With Chloroquine Poisoning Now Being Admitted In Lagos by Larryndelaw: 8:03pm On Mar 20, 2020
Trump never said that chloroquine is the cure for Corona virus. Nigerian like to abuse things. Even here in America they is not currently used. It's just a clinical trial which not all hospital ia using.
Re: Oreoluwa Finnih: Patients With Chloroquine Poisoning Now Being Admitted In Lagos by BlongTrendies(f): 8:04pm On Mar 20, 2020
mansakhalifa:
I can't stop laughing at these bleeping slowpokes.

They should help me confirm if by any chance there is any Nairalander amongst those chloroquine abusers.

There has to be cos the chloroquine craze was all over NL yesterday.

Check the previous thread you will see them dishing out doses.

1 Like

Re: Oreoluwa Finnih: Patients With Chloroquine Poisoning Now Being Admitted In Lagos by LadySarah: 8:05pm On Mar 20, 2020
watchindelta:
600 people die today in Italy. You ppl should not play with this virus... Am here in Italy Brothers n sisters ppl are dyin here like chicken. God help us..

For real? shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Oreoluwa Finnih: Patients With Chloroquine Poisoning Now Being Admitted In Lagos by pacespot(m): 8:06pm On Mar 20, 2020
But shouldn't what comes out of the mouth of the United States president be authentic and verified by all medical experts before he said such thing? But Nigerians as usual taking tablets for another man's illness, how many people have been infected by corona virus in Nigeria yet?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See 11 Ways To Enlarge Your Boobs Naturally / Woman Walks Unclad After She Was Scammed By Relatives (PICS) / Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.