Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (379 Views)

'I Need A Wealthy & Handsome Boyfriend, I Don't Care If He Is Gay- Lady / Young Men Should Drop This Attitude. / 5 Things You Should Avoid As A Struggling Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by mhizgracie22: 10:01pm On Mar 20, 2020
Re: . by faithfull18(f): 10:05pm On Mar 20, 2020
True.
Re: . by chatinent: 10:06pm On Mar 20, 2020
In reality, in this world, no one cares.

1 Like

Re: . by Bluezy13(m): 10:17pm On Mar 20, 2020
Was expecting something insightful.

I don't interfere with people's lives, no connection between my life and someone else's...even my family members.
I can help, I can surprise you by helping you, by showing care...whether you're a stranger or not, I can go out of my way to make you happy.
But after that situation that demands my care is over, you are on your own.
Don't expect me to be emotional with you.

By the way, I still don't understand why people are always very surprised and highly appreciative whenever I'm nice to them...as if I was the least person on Earth they expect to be nice to them.
Maybe because I always mind my business.

(1) (Reply)

Emotional Mother's Day Tiktok Compilation� (video) / The Ingredients Of True Love. True Or False / My Question To Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.