Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) - Pets (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) (123970 Views)

This Ball Python Visited Us And We Released It This Morning. / Eke Idemili(python Snake) Visited My House Again / A Look Alike Of The Rare Snake In Vietnam, We Killed At My Site This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by ScotMisile: 1:01pm On Mar 22, 2020
Egungun:

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:45pm On Mar 22, 2020
Godsonkemz:
When i was little, one of the days this serpent visited our home in the villa, i killed this serpent out of ignorance until an elder warned me not to do so again that it's sacred and doesn't harm the indigenes of the land. However, i didn't subscribe to that philosophy because I'm a Christian.

Not just a christian but a brainwashed retard MUMU
Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 22, 2020
The snake you leave today will bite you tomorrow.
Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by Wuminity(f): 6:49pm On Mar 22, 2020
Adam00:
Why do snakes topics always hit front page?
Lol..... Lala and snakes.
Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by nku5: 2:22am On Mar 23, 2020
Mariangeles:
I've heard so many bizarre stories about pythons and people from some parts of Anambra state.

Do they worship pythons? shocked

Communities in the vicinity of the Idemili river, have co-existed with the Eke for centuries. They dont bother us so we dont bother them. In many places they used to feed on rats and other pests that were living off the yams in our barns. They are very peaceful creatures so the tradition of non-interference flourished. Not worship.
Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by letusbepieces: 2:02pm On Mar 24, 2020
Lovelyn451:
u better draw lines around ur fence with calabash chalk, you might unknowingly step on the next one that will visit then you'd know whether it bites or not, the year will not be great again

Abt Oliver's song, those ppl he made reference to are truly more harmful than eke for real, I've had my experiences with them

Look at dat picture well.

Do u see the way the sanke is calm and not aggressive.

Even accepted the bamboo stick and stayed calmly on it.

Is dat how wild snake behave?
Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by aliyuabbaashiru(m): 12:25pm On Mar 31, 2020
I have never seen over a thousand likes on a post. Bravo...
NwaAmaikpe:

You disrespected Eke Idemili by picking him up like that with a bamboo.
You should have knelt down with a perfumed hand-glove to pick him up, then put him in your bag and taken him home.
Sadly, you missed that golden opportunity.

If I were you and my blessings for this year depended on Eke Idemili's visit, I'd speedily chase away Mama Ramotu from my marital bed and lay Eke Idemili on it.

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by oboy81: 3:37am On Apr 01, 2020
aliyuabbaashiru:
I have never seen over a thousand likes on a post. Bravo...
"BRAVO" for what? mtcheww Smh

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by explosiveskull(m): 3:36pm On Apr 02, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Well done niggarrr
Thanks for not killing that beautiful python

These are not dangerous

The rate at which we kill them these days, their population will soon be threatened. Lets learn to live peacefully with these beautiful snakes. They don't bite to attack and to defend. They only swallow small animals
If you keep your cool, a human - python cohabitation is very possible.

Even the cobra, black mamba and Taipan that are poisonous only bite to defend
Because i dey reason am why he be say if snake come meet us for house them nor dey harm us. Sometimes self you fit live with snake for two years inside house them nor go do you anything

There is no way you can be bitten by a snake in a residential building
Which means they respect us
So lets learn how to respect them
Please lets learn to live and stay with this beautiful creature called snake

Very good to your assertions but it is not advisable to have these reptiles cohabiting with you if you have pet or other domestic animals cos these snakes will definitely find a meal in them so to modify your initial thesis, remove the snakes to its habitant in this case.
I've cohabited with a garden snake in my ceiling for 8 months, though it was killed by another neighbour when I travelled cos he was scared.
Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by flyingpig: 6:59pm On Aug 02, 2020
Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by haider55338: 1:42pm On Aug 03, 2020
okay
Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 07, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:

You should have knelt down with a perfumed hand-glove to pick him up, then put him in your bag and taken him home.

If I were you and my blessings for this year depended on Eke Idemili's visit, I'd speedily chase away Mama Ramotu from my marital bed and lay Eke Idemili on it.
NwaAmaikpe this forum isn't quite the same without your witty sometimes stupid comments. Abi covid-19 don nack you strong thing?
Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by Oxtertee(m): 7:34pm On Nov 07, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:

Is this our very own NwaAmaikpe?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple / Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd / How To Make Your Dog More Aggressive