Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) - Pets (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) (123967 Views)

This Ball Python Visited Us And We Released It This Morning. / Eke Idemili(python Snake) Visited My House Again / A Look Alike Of The Rare Snake In Vietnam, We Killed At My Site This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 10:12pm On Mar 21, 2020
NextD18:
Are you using Nokia C1?
grin sagem
Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by Kaybaba5(m): 10:18pm On Mar 21, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You disrespected Eke Idemili by picking him up like that with a bamboo.
You should have knelt down with a perfumed hand-glove to pick him up, then put him in your bag and taken him home.
Sadly, you missed that golden opportunity.

If I were you and my blessings for this year depended on Eke Idemili's visit, I'd speedily chase away Mama Ramotu from my marital bed and lay Eke Idemili on it.

Weird poster

1 Like

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 10:21pm On Mar 21, 2020
letusbepieces:

Look, i think it is becos of us, they use the word, If Eke comes into your house and a person from a certain group in Igboland enters your house.

Leave the Eke and cut that person head. grin

Leave us with Eke, since time immemorial, nobody have kill the other.

It will be like that till the end of time.
u better draw lines around ur fence with calabash chalk, you might unknowingly step on the next one that will visit then you'd know whether it bites or not, the year will not be great again

Abt Oliver's song, those ppl he made reference to are truly more harmful than eke for real, I've had my experiences with them

1 Like

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by Brymofundzz: 10:25pm On Mar 21, 2020
sultaan:
Read about ball pythons, you will see that they are harmless don;t bite very docile
u are right,they are non-venomous
Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 21, 2020
SoNature:

Eke has lots of meanings

It could be:
1. Snake
2. One of the market days in Igbo land
3. Creation

Oh, ok. Thanks for the enlightenment.

1 Like

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by adeniyi65(m): 11:27pm On Mar 21, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You should have knelt down with a perfumed hand-glove to pick him up, then put him in your bag and taken him home.

If I were you and my blessings for this year depended on Eke Idemili's visit, I'd speedily chase away Mama Ramotu from my marital bed and lay Eke Idemili on it.
have i really ever see an individual on nairaland gaining so much 'likes' and 'shares' like you.it's like those who likes snake dishes are the ones giving you thumbs up or it's because how you address the primitive believe of the op in sarcastic manner.
Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by ud4u: 11:41pm On Mar 21, 2020
Idol worshipping in this last days
Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by dontrulee: 11:58pm On Mar 21, 2020
Hotfreez:

Why won't you be talking nonsense with your head like cashew. My friend, if you have nothing sensible to say, enter bush and start barking.
you just confirmed that you're a lower form of being even lower than the animals.
I asked you a question and all you could do was bark?
Mr. Man, please grow up. I don't converse with animals. Thanks
Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by kennyclassic: 12:08am On Mar 22, 2020
You mean Python? You don’t kill Python and not snake in general.
Iamrespected1:
I hate to disappoint you Nairalanders but we don't kill snakes, it was moved to a safe place.

Eke idemili visited my abode cheesy, this year will be great.
Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by Bobotic(m): 12:17am On Mar 22, 2020
I didnt even understand why?

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by ABINTUK(m): 12:24am On Mar 22, 2020
Iamrespected1:
Sorry about the picture quality, I did not want to get close to it so that I will not hear story that hurts

The Eke idimili could not protect you guys from the slaughtering ragtag Nigerian Army during the genocidal civil war.
Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by Hotfreez: 12:28am On Mar 22, 2020
dontrulee:

you just confirmed that you're a lower form of being even lower than the animals.
I asked you a question and all you could do was bark?
Mr. Man, please grow up. I don't converse with animals. Thanks

But I do, that's why I'm replying you unfortunate bastard.

Your elders at home are lower than animals and they bark like rabid dogs. Stupid cursed nonentity.

1 Like

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by TTsephanyah(f): 1:54am On Mar 22, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

Oh, ok. Thanks for the enlightenment.
[/s]
Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by dontrulee: 2:06am On Mar 22, 2020
Hotfreez:

But I do, that's why I'm replying you unfortunate bastard.

Your elders at home are lower than animals and they bark like rabid dogs. Stupid cursed nonentity.
you're so pained eyah.
have you eaten grass yet?
Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by Ginomel(m): 2:09am On Mar 22, 2020
Iamrespected1:
Sorry about the picture quality, I did not want to get close to it so that I will not hear story that hurts

I assure you you can remove that python with your bare hands. Idemmili python is very friendly but too shy.

Talking from experience. Very harmless.
Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by lebete3000: 2:30am On Mar 22, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'll like to know the Psycho behind this account.
He's gonna be greater than Donald Trump...

2 Likes

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by Hotfreez: 2:33am On Mar 22, 2020
dontrulee:

you're so pained eyah.
have you eaten grass yet?

Ask your mother using grass to cook soup for you goats.
Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by Nobody: 3:12am On Mar 22, 2020
chival:

Pythons are not venomous so you were in no danger. I'm also from Idemili.
what village?
Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by holusormi(m): 3:24am On Mar 22, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Lmao , how’d you even think of these replies ??

2 Likes

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by trumpcoat(m): 4:12am On Mar 22, 2020
Better meat for some people
If the python had visited them
Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by Lugianostar(m): 7:04am On Mar 22, 2020
I laugh in your highly indebted stricken belief that can't take you any where. Every good thing comes from above says the bible. Jesus died and ressurrected for us to be liberated from sin and when once you belief in his death and ressurrection you are saved from every archaic belief. Jesus loves and care for you.you been alive and prospering is his making and the so called idemili python...!

Wake up man and embrace reality only Christ can bring.
Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 7:12am On Mar 22, 2020
Rubbish. Absolute nonsense
Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by Levels1(m): 8:10am On Mar 22, 2020
Iamrespected1:
I hate to disappoint you Nairalanders but we don't kill snakes, it was moved to a safe place.

Eke idemili visited my abode cheesy, this year will be great.

I did my NYSC in Alor Town , Idemili South. But, not everyone worship Snake cause I know that Christ never worshipped Snakes at Alor.
Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by Collinsanele: 8:32am On Mar 22, 2020
I am from Njaba Imo State and we don't kill eke (Python).

1 Like

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by VAQAXY: 10:18am On Mar 22, 2020
[s]
okpalaAnambra:

So when u see me do that is for a purpose, not like I just do it for doing sake
[/s]

Stop explaining yourself everywhere, focus on what we are doing. By the time we are done with Abia state on this forum, even you will deny being an indigene of that dilapidated filthy shithole called Abia state. Na me and you for this forum. Is either you run mad due to our tortuous attacks on Abia state or you disappear from this forum. cool

1 Like

Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 11:25am On Mar 22, 2020
Make that snake no make mistake enter my compound....na my pot e go end up.

Another man's poison is another man's meat....
Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by Keypazwad: 12:49pm On Mar 22, 2020
And you don’t kill snakes......
Iamrespected1:
Re: Idemili Python Visited My Site, This Year Will Be Great (Photos) by stevio(m): 12:50pm On Mar 22, 2020
How many of them have you sheltered in your living room?
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Well done niggarrr
Thanks for not killing that beautiful python

These are not dangerous

The rate at which we kill them these days, their population will soon be threatened. Lets learn to live peacefully with these beautiful snakes. They don't bite to attack and to defend. They only swallow small animals
If you keep your cool, a human - python cohabitation is very possible.

Even the cobra, black mamba and Taipan that are poisonous only bite to defend
Because i dey reason am why he be say if snake come meet us for house them nor dey harm us. Sometimes self you fit live with snake for two years inside house them nor go do you anything

There is no way you can be bitten by a snake in a residential building
Which means they respect us
So lets learn how to respect them
Please lets learn to live and stay with this beautiful creature called snake

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Snap And Upload Your Pet's Picture Here. Its That Simple / Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd / How To Make Your Dog More Aggressive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.