Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Sisters Lodge #1: How To Vet A Man and get your dream man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sisters Lodge #1: How To Vet A Man and get your dream man (678 Views)

Bilikisu Ali Is The 18-Year-Old Who Died During Sex In Yobe Governmet Lodge / Photo Of The 18-Year-Old Girl Who Died After Sex At Yobe Government Lodge / Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sisters Lodge #1: How To Vet A Man and get your dream man by sisterslodge: 2:08pm On Mar 21, 2020
Ladies, you can’t leave everything to chance, chance is the reason why many women are suffering today in our country.

There are millions of women today in our country just picking any type of men, and this has put lot of them in trouble, ladies, you want a type of man
that can guide and protect you and also give you that security you need for your short term and long term goal. Remember your survival is the
ultimate goal.

Understand that out there, there are two type of men, the high value men (HVM) and the low Value Men (LMV) and your mission is to get the high value men.

Who is a high value man? A man that knows his worth, he is independent, have goals, ambitious, turn his dreams to reality, these type of men should be your target, you do not want the mummy’s boy, the boy that still lives with his parent, the community prick, the man that do not work, the man that depends on women for survival, the baby mama man, these type of men are low quality and wont add value to your life.

Before going out with a man, you need to know what you want and what you need, they are 2 different things, your need is different from your want. your needs are necessity or requirement for your emotional well-being, your want are things you prefer or something you might like to have. Your needs should win over your wants when choosing the right man. look at our society, the women who put their needs over their wants get the best out of life and relationship, they are more happier than the rest.

Your values and standards are everything, know your values and standards, if they are flawed, you will get low value men whose mission is to pump and dump, if they are high, you will get high quality men.

Ladies, never ever give yourself up to a man on the first day, never fall for that trap, many women have been called easy catch by men because of this type of atitude, situations like this have always lead to disaster, some have been trapped because of good sex then the man turns into a lion or he varnished. You should give a man sex only when he has ticked all of your values, standards, goals and plans. If he doesn’t wait, know that he is a low-quality man and his mission is only sex, a man who likes you, will wait and be patient no matter what.

To get what you want, you need to know a lot about his background, how does he treat people around him, check his reaction to things, how does he resolve issues when you test him, his he aggressive, is he just a dreamer, a big talker no action or a clam and go-getter guy, does he think before he acts or solves issue with sense, you also want to know where he works, his position, if he lives alone or with his parent or squatting with someone, what is his plan for the future, these are some of the questions that needs answer before you get on with him, you do not want time wasters.

When it comes to his job and work questions, some men might dodge this questions, some might brag and exaggerate about what they do and where they live, a little due diligence will give you a clue of what he does, you can stylishly get this info from him, his work id can give you a clue of what he does for a living.

If your mission is to get married soon, ask him direct and blunt question about marriage, (what is your plan for marriage, do you want to get married soon), also you want to know if he has kids with other women, these type of blunt questions makes the potential time wasters run fast.

Some men might have not have all their things together( like a car or might not be earning much) but if he meets your standards, if he is ambitious, and someone that likes self-improvement, this attributes can give you a clue of what type of man he will become in the future.

Note that to be happy in a relationship, you need a man that has the mixture of provisioning and leadership trait.

1 Like

Re: Sisters Lodge #1: How To Vet A Man and get your dream man by sukerefakere(m): 2:08pm On Mar 21, 2020
Veterinary doctor

Okare
Re: Sisters Lodge #1: How To Vet A Man and get your dream man by sndk1(m): 2:32pm On Mar 21, 2020
For the first time in a very long time I read a relationship advice that doesn't have neither a pseudo feminist/misandrist nor a pseudo alpha male connotation from this section. I believe your message, though, is for HVW only, because a LVW doesn't deserve a HVM.

You scored 98/100.

2 Likes

Re: Sisters Lodge #1: How To Vet A Man and get your dream man by allandutch: 2:46pm On Mar 21, 2020
Incoming...
Re: Sisters Lodge #1: How To Vet A Man and get your dream man by allandutch: 2:49pm On Mar 21, 2020
sndk1:
For the first time in a very long time I read a relationship advice that doesn't have neither a pseudo feminist/misandrist nor a pseudo alpha male connotation from this section. I believe your message, though, is for HVW only, because a LVW doesn't deserve a HVM.

You scored 98/100.

I agree with you on the bolded. But the thing is...

Nobody deserves anything, at the end of the day you get what you get.
Re: Sisters Lodge #1: How To Vet A Man and get your dream man by sndk1(m): 2:53pm On Mar 21, 2020
allandutch:

I agree with you on the bolded. But the thing is...

Nobody deserves anything, at the end of the day you get what you get.

To earn a thing, is to be deserving of it. All the same, you are entitled to your opinion. Unfortunately, opinion doesn't automatically represent fact.
Re: Sisters Lodge #1: How To Vet A Man and get your dream man by emae009(m): 3:08pm On Mar 21, 2020
"If he doesn’t wait, know that he is a low-quality man and his mission is only sex, men who likes you, will wait and be patient no matter what."

this part makes me laugh everytime someone says it... no offense but I've seen a guy engaged a girl just to have sex with her because she was forming hard to get in the beginning; dumped her right afterwards.

there's no new relationship advice out here... everybody knows everyine of them so it's easy to fake any of the standards you set out just to trick you..
Re: Sisters Lodge #1: How To Vet A Man and get your dream man by sisterslodge: 8:23pm On Mar 21, 2020
emae009:
"If he doesn’t wait, know that he is a low-quality man and his mission is only sex, men who likes you, will wait and be patient no matter what."

this part makes me laugh everytime someone says it... no offense but I've seen a guy engaged a girl just to have sex with her because she was forming hard to get in the beginning; dumped her right afterwards.

there's no new relationship advice out here... everybody knows everyine of them so it's easy to fake any of the standards you set out just to trick you..

in that case, i dont think sex was the issue, he stayed without sex till he engaged her, something came up that made him dumped her, it is likely cheating.
Re: Sisters Lodge #1: How To Vet A Man and get your dream man by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 21, 2020
you forgot to add; high value men are likely to marry their kinds

(1) (Reply)

Free Money Making Skills And Opportunities / 1967 Video Of Women Saying What They Find Attractive In A Man / Can A Wive Complain Over Too Much Sex From Husband.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.