Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,541 members, 7,955,010 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:22 PM

35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters (60706 Views)

Throwback:35 Governors,15 Ministers, Others Purchase Dubai Properties / Dubai Properties: Panel Probes Magu / 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers, Purchase Dubai Properties......... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by AreaFada2: 7:28pm On Mar 21, 2020
Kai! The saintly party is in power. No problem.
Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by Emmanuel360(m): 7:34pm On Mar 21, 2020
We just don't know what we are doing to ourselves
Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by quadrangle: 7:45pm On Mar 21, 2020
Reading through this report only butresse the fact that past governments stole so much from the nation's treasury. let's critisize objectively.

2 Likes

Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by gurunlocker: 7:47pm On Mar 21, 2020
Do they buy under Mr integrity kwarupsion fighter as well? shocked shocked

IMPOSSIBLE!!!! grin grin
Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by BigBashiru: 7:51pm On Mar 21, 2020
SammyChi1988:
That's why the Whites keep on asking us why did we leave Nigeria to travel out. When we tell them that Nigeria is hard they find it very difficult to believe. Always telling us that there is too much money in Nigeria without knowing that the poor masses are not seeing the money... Thank God I found my way out of Nigeria.. I have experienced a new living and a happy living since I traveled out.

The blacks are the most wicked of all the people's. Only in black Africa are tenants looking to cheat landlords and vice versa, boyfriends use girlfriend for ritual, blacks kidnapping fellow blacks for 50million etc. Only in black Africa is one year tent sought in advance for renters and an aggressive confrontational culture of shouting and insults is the norm.

They can't even maintain Chinese built railways but want to drive the latest cars they didn't invent.

That's why the white man after observing Africa called Africa, the DARK CONTINENT
Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by ACE1010: 7:56pm On Mar 21, 2020
Buhari and APC are scammers
Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by tobenuel(m): 8:01pm On Mar 21, 2020
Up North , really messed up this country....
#Revolution
Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by paix(m): 8:15pm On Mar 21, 2020
Meeyankee:
Still they told us they are fighting corruption.i don’t know if the English dictionary has changed the meaning of corruption.
They're not actually fighting corruption, but recovering looted funds from the opposition; as the president rightly said I AM FOR EVERYBODY in the APC, I AM FOR NOBODY outside the APC.
Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by greg2020: 8:23pm On Mar 21, 2020
We know there is no saint among them. They are just pretending that they are fighting corruption.. Nemesis will soon caught up with them
Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by Pureherbal: 8:27pm On Mar 21, 2020
Junk journalism ! See the heading, see the content. Please, investigate the sitting governors and other government officials. Bagudus case may not be relevant save it's established that he recently stole.
This is a lazy journalism which intellectuals can never fall for !
Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by Farki: 8:40pm On Mar 21, 2020
See what our so called leaders have done, when soldiers were dying like chickens fighting Boko Haram and the survivors were coming back crippled and unable to work this is where their welfare and pension fund went.
Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by Miracle1991: 8:44pm On Mar 21, 2020
Naughtysite:
Under this Anti-Kwarruption Government ?

Where is the new SHEriff in town ?
go back and read again but this time call your friend to interpret to you.

1 Like

Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by themanderon: 8:46pm On Mar 21, 2020
Yet they say the country Is broke that people need to pay more tax. They even had the guts to start stealing from savings account holders. Ladies and gentlemen you can all see where your money is going to. Funding the ostentatious lifestyles of these rogues. I only pity the ones that have any inkling trust in these rogues making things better in this collapsing ship.
In the words of Michael Jackson 'they don't really care about us'.
Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 21, 2020
Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by Brightest04(m): 9:07pm On Mar 21, 2020
The point is either its APC,PDP or any other party Nigerians in general are corrupt and it runs in the blood.
Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by LZAA: 9:08pm On Mar 21, 2020
DabuIIIT:

Lzaa

grin
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by InvertedHammer: 9:13pm On Mar 21, 2020
/
Common stealing, they call it corruption...GEJ

Buhari is probably fighting corruption and not "stealing" of public fund.

\
Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by solreb: 9:15pm On Mar 21, 2020
ChimaAgbalajob:
So much money being stolen with Mr Integrity, yet he will look the other way as APC robs Nigeria blind.

Just imagine all the money being stolen by APC politicians and the military top brass, when the country is struggling financially and more & more Nigerians are languishing in total abject poverty. Our soldiers are denied the proper equipment to fight and overcome Boko Haram.

Buhari, Allah will not be merciful on your soul!

If you read the article carefully you would note that most of the properties were acquired by PEPs before 2015 or those in power or position of authority before 2015

1 Like

Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by Hodstat1986: 9:45pm On Mar 21, 2020
Some people are too sentimental, you always link all the looters to PMB or APC when it's said that the vast majority of those on the list are under investigation by PMB administration.
Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by Problemkid1: 10:05pm On Mar 21, 2020
ORACLE1975:
People are suffering from poverty... Graduate without jobs... Some parents can not even afford to take their children to school... And they are there busy looting public funds... GOD � punished those monsters

I beg join me food is ready
Abeg make I ask you one question. If Oracle call you make you come eat food with am, you go join am!!
Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 21, 2020
desiredhome:

Yes Nigeria is cursed because over 60% of citizens are illiterates, its not just the leaders that have low IQ, the followers too have, like parents like children, you can't give what you don't have,
also the way Nigerians look for money like they can do anything to make Money
Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by tinsel: 11:07pm On Mar 21, 2020
PDP actually finished Nigeria. That is why they are doing everything possible to come back and continue from where they stopped.

1 Like

Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by SIRAO(m): 11:10pm On Mar 21, 2020
ChimaAgbalajob:
So much money being stolen with Mr Integrity, yet he will look the other way as APC robs Nigeria blind.

Just imagine all the money being stolen by APC politicians and the military top brass, when the country is struggling financially and more & more Nigerians are languishing in total abject poverty. Our soldiers are denied the proper equipment to fight and overcome Boko Haram.

Buhari, Allah will not be merciful on your soul!

Idiot, 're you going to die because of your hatred to the old man, was buhari president then, stupid goat like you. anu ahia

2 Likes

Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 21, 2020
tinsel:
PDP actually finished Nigeria. That is why they are doing everything possible to come back and continue from where they stopped.

Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by Rapmoney(m): 11:56pm On Mar 21, 2020
Naughtysite:
Under this Anti-Kwarruption Government ?

Where is the new SHEriff in town ?

Cc:
Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by kunletexs: 12:07am On Mar 22, 2020
Can't we shoot at sight these useless fools. The death of one is a good to at least 20 million Nigerians but food to 100million maggots
Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by EmmaGhana: 12:18am On Mar 22, 2020
Hmm, Africa....
So I have a car service in the States and was contracted by virgin Atlantic to transport Mrs. Fayose to the airport. I new about Fayose from here, but wasn't sure if this client was part of Fayose fame or just a general name. But I put two and two together - virgin Atlantic means high profile client. The procedure is to stick the Fayose name on my car window for indification for the greeter at the airport. So she got in, pleasant conversation started, then she noticed the name sign on the window, she in one swift angry movement tore the sign from the window and crumpled it. I was taken aback, but kept cool and continued talking to her. She ranted about Buhari, but she loved Ghana, and that they own a property in trasaco estates - one of the exclusive neighborhoods, no house less than $500k. And that her brother is there etc.. This was 5 years ago, then i couldn't help but wonder about how that property was acquired. Don't know the Fayose story much. But wasnt he under investigation from your corruption ministry?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IGP Mohammed Adamu Disbands SARS Nationwide (Video) / Disturbing Images From Recent Kano Mosque Attack, Viewer Discretion Is Advised. / Photos: Buhari's Convoy Obeying Traffic Rules.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.