Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,794 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters (60453 Views)

Throwback:35 Governors,15 Ministers, Others Purchase Dubai Properties / Dubai Properties: Panel Probes Magu / 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers, Purchase Dubai Properties......... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by chukxie(m): 2:09am On Mar 22, 2020
The black man is truly cursed. And the worst cursed are Nigerian politicians. Would it be a bad idea if they invested their stolen loot in building industries, estates, schools, hospitals...in Nigeria ? What a cursed people!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by awoluyi(m): 3:59am On Mar 22, 2020
Nigerians be of good cheers; these Egyptians you are seeing today you will see them no more.
Do not envy the ungodly when they prosper, because at the fullest of time their loots will be spent by people they don't know and the looters' mouths will be filled with gravel.
Coronavirus pandemic is a pointer to the reality that both the Rich & Poor can be brought to the same level in a jiffy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 5:10am On Mar 22, 2020
awoluyi:
Nigerians be of good cheers; these Egyptians you are seeing today you will see them no more.
Do not envy the ungodly when they prosper, because at the fullest of time their loots will be spent by people they don't know and the looters' mouths will be filled with gravel.
Coronavirus pandemic is a pointer to the reality that both the Rich & Poor can be brought to the same level in a jiffy.
Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by 9jaRealist: 5:49am On Mar 22, 2020
ednut1:
Dubai no even care about source of funds fa

Nigerian and (even more) Russian shady money helps sustain Dubai real estate...
>
Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by CindyIwuala: 7:43am On Mar 22, 2020
CindyIwuala:
And some "I never chop"Nigerians will be dying to support these politicians both offline and online.
Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by chachanga: 8:08am On Mar 22, 2020
EdoPrince93:
And yet some demented slaves will still come here to praise their darling presidiot for fighting corruption. We hear all this every day with little or no conviction... if it were to be yahoo boys I can bet it that pictures and houses will be displayed to hit the headlines. .. useless anti corruption agencies and a clueless president angry

They're all slave-mentality id1ots, cursed people. They only need to leave the shores of Nigeria once for their senses to reset.

awoluyi:

Don't comfort yourselves with that bro. Nigerians, especially youths, need to realise the power of civic education, civil rights actions and unity of purpose. You prosecute #ENDSARSNOW, mounted pressure on Govt/Parliament to effect changes in several other sectors... Slowly, strategically and determinedly you can achieve other landmarks.
Just never leave it all to fate or faith

1 Like

Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by fyneguy: 8:32am On Mar 22, 2020
ChimaAgbalajob:
So much money being stolen with Mr Integrity, yet he will look the other way as APC robs Nigeria blind.

Just imagine all the money being stolen by APC politicians and the military top brass, when the country is struggling financially and more & more Nigerians are languishing in total abject poverty. Our soldiers are denied the proper equipment to fight and overcome Boko Haram.

Buhari, Allah will not be merciful on your soul!

lol If you read the piece, you would know most of them bought the property before Buhari got there.
Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 22, 2020
paix:
They're not actually fighting corruption, but recovering looted funds from the opposition; as the president rightly said I AM FOR EVERYBODY in the APC, I AM FOR NOBODY outside the APC.
I just tire
Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 22, 2020
morningstar55:

There is difference between "fighting corruption" and "pyting kwarafshan". Be informed
Lol
Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by Simplebola(m): 11:25am On Mar 22, 2020
ORACLE1975:
People are suffering from poverty... Graduate without jobs... Some parents can not even afford to take their children to school... And they are there busy looting public funds... GOD � punished those monsters

I beg join me food is ready
Who dey hungry abeg
We dey talk serious tin u dey talk anoder tin
Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by Seekhoml: 2:56pm On Mar 22, 2020
Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by paix(m): 3:05pm On Mar 22, 2020
Meeyankee:

I just tire
What's the way forward?
Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 22, 2020
paix:
What's the way forward?
We Nigeria are not ready for anyway forward.. I like you profile picture tho.
Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by ibechris(m): 3:42pm On Mar 22, 2020
I am not in any way surprised.
in fact,i was with some friends the other day and i told them based on accounts of some of our politicians,that they should never be astonished to hear that Nigerian politicians own 90% of Dubai properties.
As we can see this is the one we have read and possibly confirmed to be true, what about the Panama leaked documents?

OBJ once called them chambers of criminals.
That is what u get when we allow criminals to govern a state.
Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by paix(m): 5:52pm On Mar 22, 2020
Meeyankee:

We Nigeria are not ready for anyway forward.. I like you profile picture tho.
Thanks bro, I can take that as a Sunday gift.
Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by AlexIbeto: 11:59pm On Mar 22, 2020
AlexIbeto:
Still they told us they are fighting corruption.i don’t know if the English dictionary has changed the meaning of corruption.
Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by DedeNkem: 9:55am On Mar 23, 2020
Mostly Northern criminals!
Re: 35 Nigerian Governors, 15 Ministers Purchase Dubai Properties - Sahara Reporters by Pureherbal: 11:49am On Apr 23, 2020
ChimaAgbalajob:
So much money being stolen with Mr Integrity, yet he will look the other way as APC robs Nigeria blind.

Just imagine all the money being stolen by APC politicians and the military top brass, when the country is struggling financially and more & more Nigerians are languishing in total abject poverty. Our soldiers are denied the proper equipment to fight and overcome Boko Haram.

Buhari, Allah will not be merciful on your soul!

obviously, you didn't read the content,hence, only judging the book by its cover. The poster just playing on you and your ilks' intelligence !
How many times have I read this junk on this platform ?Lazy youths all around.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates / We Would Bomb 3rd Mainland Bridge - Asawana Deadly Force Of Niger Delta / Tinubu: First Lady, Aisha Buhari, Shows Off Her Jagaban Logo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.