Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

My Sad Experience At The Supermarket This Evening. (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sad Experience At The Supermarket This Evening. (photo) (7845 Views)

See How I'm Spending My Evening ... PHOTO / Woman Takes Off Her Gown And Starts Twerking In The Supermarket (VIDEO) / Can you buy Sanitary Pad For Your Wife/girlfriend at The supermarket? Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sad Experience At The Supermarket This Evening. (photo) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 21, 2020
So this evening I went to this supermarket to shop. After shopping I went to the cashier to pay then I met this shorty that was about to pay for what she bought as well. She was complaining that she’s not with her card. She requested to do transfer for them but they declined.

After a while of groaning and waiting I caught her staring at me. She was using style to cut me eye. Me gan, I cut am eye back then winked at her and smiled. It was after some seconds my mind told me what was going on. This lady wanted me to pay for what she’s holding. I’m not even sure the amount sef. Immediately I realized this, I frowned my face o. No dulling. It won’t work!!!

I turned back and pretended I want to shop for more things. I observed she’s left without the stuff then I went ahead and paid for mine and left.

I don’t understand. What’s going on? I feel sad really because some men will fall for this cheap scam just for 4 minutes humping. If e go reach 4 minute sef.

Nonsense and ingredients. angry

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Sad Experience At The Supermarket This Evening. (photo) by Spanishmilf(m): 5:00pm On Mar 21, 2020
What your issue with Photos grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sad Experience At The Supermarket This Evening. (photo) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 21, 2020
Spanishmilf:
the same issue we are having with Buhari.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sad Experience At The Supermarket This Evening. (photo) by Allsingles: 5:12pm On Mar 21, 2020
Spanishmilf:

The camera has CoronaVirus
Re: My Sad Experience At The Supermarket This Evening. (photo) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 21, 2020
stupidity:
So this evening I went to this supermarket to shop. After shopping I went to the cashier to pay then I met this shorty that was about to pay for what she bought as well. She was complaining that she’s not with her card and her ATM is not with her. She requested to do transfer for them but they declined.

After a while of groaning and waiting I caught her staring at me. She was using style to cut me eye. Me gan, I cut am eye back then winked at her and smiled. It was after some seconds my mind told me what was going on. This lady wanted me to pay for what she’s holding. I’m not even sure the amount sef. Immediately I realized this, I frowned my face o. No dulling. It won’t work!!!

I turned back and pretended I want to shop for more things. I observed she’s left without the stuff then I went ahead and paid for mine and left.

I don’t understand. What’s going on? I feel sad really because some men will fall for this cheap scam just for 4 minutes humping. If e go reach 4 minute sef.

Stupidity u and ur jokes self

1 Like

Re: My Sad Experience At The Supermarket This Evening. (photo) by Giftexx: 5:25pm On Mar 21, 2020
I’ve experienced same too

2 Likes

Re: My Sad Experience At The Supermarket This Evening. (photo) by snitchbitch: 6:00pm On Mar 21, 2020
Women don't have problem if a guy is chasing them about and they are ditching him or denying him. But the moment she is showing green light to a guy and the guy is ignoring her, boom their is world war, everybody in the neighborhood will hear about it!!!!

Fear women, you ask why? they tutored devil in PARADISE!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Sad Experience At The Supermarket This Evening. (photo) by Merciful77: 6:34pm On Mar 21, 2020
snitchbitch:
Women don't have problem if a guy is chasing them about and they are ditching him or denying him. But the moment she is showing green light to a guy and the guy is ignoring her, boom their is world war, everybody in the neighborhood will hear about it!!!!

have u been to the paradise before? wonders shall never end.
Re: My Sad Experience At The Supermarket This Evening. (photo) by Finnese001: 6:38pm On Mar 21, 2020
you're a real niggarrr

7 Likes

Re: My Sad Experience At The Supermarket This Evening. (photo) by Sacrosanct12(m): 6:45pm On Mar 21, 2020
stupidity:
the same issue we are having with Buhari.
grin grin we don't see them,dats wat they have in common.

1 Like

Re: My Sad Experience At The Supermarket This Evening. (photo) by Skinnienigga(m): 6:56pm On Mar 21, 2020
Lmao

OP is really a rep of his moniker

1 Like

Re: My Sad Experience At The Supermarket This Evening. (photo) by coolestofall(m): 8:50pm On Mar 21, 2020
stupidity:
So this evening I went to this supermarket to shop. After shopping I went to the cashier to pay then I met this shorty that was about to pay for what she bought as well. She was complaining that she’s not with her card and her ATM is not with her. She requested to do transfer for them but they declined.

Correct nigga! Oya take

11 Likes

Re: My Sad Experience At The Supermarket This Evening. (photo) by hoygift(m): 9:35pm On Mar 21, 2020
No go dull yourself my man, naso the other girl say make I use my card details for the site wey the give them award for beauty pageantry, nawao na so the level don't reach, collect physical she say no. She no sabi say baba na scam too.

2 Likes

Re: My Sad Experience At The Supermarket This Evening. (photo) by Elimon(m): 10:56pm On Mar 21, 2020
That is not like a true Christian should my guy...your suppose to help those in need..slay queen or beggars,just help

No mind me,you did well,that girl bin wan use you..but u get sense..
Re: My Sad Experience At The Supermarket This Evening. (photo) by NihiIist(m): 11:09pm On Mar 21, 2020
Same reason I'm also scared of chatting girls even on WhatsApp. They will end up asking you to pls sub for them. Even meeting a girl in a public transport na wahala , you'll end up paying her tfare. If una meet for supermarket nko, she'd be expecting you to pay for her goods. just avoid these ladies .

4 Likes

Re: My Sad Experience At The Supermarket This Evening. (photo) by foleskay(m): 11:14pm On Mar 21, 2020
That's the bleeped up mentality of most fine girls in Nigeria. Al ways find some means to extort thinkn they're smart. Naso one dey drag #20 change with me tonight.

2 Likes

Re: My Sad Experience At The Supermarket This Evening. (photo) by EjaikreTheViper(f): 11:35pm On Mar 21, 2020
fake guy
Re: My Sad Experience At The Supermarket This Evening. (photo) by Nobody: 12:30am On Mar 22, 2020
stupidity:

What do you mean by “she is not with her card and ATM is not with her?”

Fellow nigerians, how many of you have cards and ATMS?
Re: My Sad Experience At The Supermarket This Evening. (photo) by 175(m): 4:36am On Mar 22, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:
fake guy

Ejaikre real woman I see you. Oji cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Sad Experience At The Supermarket This Evening. (photo) by 9japride(m): 7:45am On Mar 22, 2020
All these posters on nairaland who always include photo in their thrends without displaying any photo in the actual message are not trust worthy. Little things like this matters a lot. A lot of fake stories online just to have fun.

3 Likes

Re: My Sad Experience At The Supermarket This Evening. (photo) by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 22, 2020
snitchbitch:

never fear a woman except she has coronavirus or HIV
Re: My Sad Experience At The Supermarket This Evening. (photo) by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 22, 2020
stupidity:
So this evening I went to this supermarket to shop. After shopping I went to the cashier to pay then I met this shorty that was about to pay for what she bought as well. She was complaining that she’s not with her card. She requested to do transfer for them but they declined.

Glad you didn't fall for her gimmicks. It's good to be kind though. I would have paid for her without wanting anything in return. Not even her phone number. That's my style.

1 Like

Re: My Sad Experience At The Supermarket This Evening. (photo) by Coldie(m): 9:57am On Mar 22, 2020
Finnese001:
you're a real niggarrr
Some men would pay humping them no go see, not even phone number.

That's y if I meet a girl I mind my business especially when it regards to paying, cause it doesn't assure u anything.

There's nothing more fvcked up as paying for a girl then asking for her contact and she tells u it's not necessary
Re: My Sad Experience At The Supermarket This Evening. (photo) by SavageResponse(m): 10:30am On Mar 22, 2020
What is so sad about this incident?
Re: My Sad Experience At The Supermarket This Evening. (photo) by dkdmy: 10:51am On Mar 22, 2020
Thank God you were not stupid like your moniker suggests
Re: My Sad Experience At The Supermarket This Evening. (photo) by Finnese001: 11:20am On Mar 22, 2020
Coldie:

Some men would pay humping them no go see, not even phone number.

That's y if I meet a girl I mind my business especially when it regards to paying, cause it doesn't assure u anything.

There's nothing more fvcked up as paying for a girl then asking for her contact and she tells u it's not necessary

me when I see fine girl inside mall or super market

Re: My Sad Experience At The Supermarket This Evening. (photo) by Coldie(m): 11:35am On Mar 22, 2020
Finnese001:

me when I see fine girl inside mall or super market
If I see fine girl when it comes to anything pay I go just form phone call when u pay ur bill finish we continue the discussion.

If I ask u ur number u no give, I jejely mind my business dae go

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Who Kross Them Legs / Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? / Relationship Advice For All Ur Relationship Problems.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.