Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? (7843 Views)

How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. / Define Your "Current" Relationship Or Your "Dream" Relationship / Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 25, 2012
Hmm...time for a moment of truth,inward scrutiny and self-appraisal.To the unmarried ones of course,why are you in a relationship with that lady/guy? Is it for sexual satisfaction? Out of peer pressure? For the purpose of getting married? Other reasons best known to you?...lets hear from matured minds in the house
Re: Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? by DExplorer1: 8:50am On Oct 25, 2012
I don't think you can get the 'truth' here smiley All na wash. I do believe something makes us stay in a relationship. Good thread
Re: Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? by Mynd44: 8:51am On Oct 25, 2012
Cos I am comfortable with it
Re: Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? by 190theclown: 9:02am On Oct 25, 2012
COS the 7 of them are the best there is cheesy

the sayings that once one door locks another opens is so true

in my case 7 doors + unmerited favours opened cool

1 Like

Re: Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? by k2039: 9:05am On Oct 25, 2012
Marriage ofcourse
Re: Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? by Charmin1(f): 9:08am On Oct 25, 2012
Cause he makes me happy and i love the way he thinks.
Re: Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 25, 2012
D-Explorer:
I don't think you can get the 'truth' here smiley All na wash. I do believe something makes us stay in a relationship. Good thread
thanks 4 d appreciation
Re: Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 25, 2012
Mynd_44: Cos I am comfortable with it
which brings us back to 'what makes u comfortable with it?
Re: Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 25, 2012
Charmin':
Cause he makes me happy and i love the way he thinks.
good one,u derive happiness from it. Good 4 u
Re: Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? by Mynd44: 9:13am On Oct 25, 2012
binger: which brings us back to 'what makes u comfortable with it?
Well I am comfortable with a lot of things. Like intelligence, beauty, respect and a lot of other things
Re: Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 25, 2012
Mynd_44:
Well I am comfortable with a lot of things. Like intelligence, beauty, respect and a lot of other things
k...u mean the relationship makes u beautiful,intelligent and respectful?? Lol!
Re: Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? by digitalgeorgy(m): 10:12am On Oct 25, 2012
Loneliness!!
Jst need company, a place i could run to when am bored...
Startd as lust bt am moving to the love package nw!
Re: Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? by Mynd44: 10:17am On Oct 25, 2012
binger: k...u mean the relationship makes u beautiful,intelligent and respectful?? Lol!
Stop being smart. The question you asked is what makes me comfortable
Re: Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 25, 2012
Mynd_44:
Stop being smart. The question you asked is what makes me comfortable
i know...just wanted to pick on u
Re: Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? by Mynd44: 10:28am On Oct 25, 2012
binger: i know...just wanted to pick on u
hmmm
Re: Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? by yuzedo: 10:46am On Oct 25, 2012
Cheap, convenient, faithful and alway available...

The picture below illustrates my current girlfriend! grin grin embarassed

Re: Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 25, 2012
yuzedo: Cheap, convenient, faithful and alway available...

The picture below illustrates my current girlfriend! grin grin embarassed
in other words,the purpose is 4 sexual satisfaction... G4U
Re: Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? by Koolking(m): 10:51am On Oct 25, 2012
Not in one.
Re: Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? by abrajproperties: 10:51am On Oct 25, 2012
cos of love....
Re: Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? by myners007: 11:05am On Oct 25, 2012
for companionship and marriage

1 Like

Re: Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? by slimyem: 11:16am On Oct 25, 2012
....i don't know....
Re: Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 25, 2012
Best f*ck of all time. Although, I can't marry her. But the way she do me inside bedroom is like say Jesus has come
Re: Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 25, 2012
slimyem: ....i don't know....
hmm...seriously,u don't have any reason or justification 4 having a b.f

1 Like

Re: Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:23am On Oct 25, 2012
she gat d benjamins and famously known as alubankundi ba owo je. wink
Re: Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 25, 2012
Idowuogbo: she gat d benjamins and famously known as alubankundi ba owo je. wink
u mean slimyem??
Re: Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:32am On Oct 25, 2012
binger: u mean slimyem??
who dat? undecided
Re: Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 25, 2012
My spirit its at peace with him. And hopefully to get married.
Re: Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? by babyluvmeu: 11:36am On Oct 25, 2012
Why I gets into Relationship is for me and my partner to learn each other characters if we can be able to live together as husband and wife. To know the things he likes and things he dislike also. Applicable to him 2. Knowing what i like and what I dislike. So that their will be no problem after we have settled down as husband and wife.
Re: Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 25, 2012
Because her mummy sells GAAARY, so I'm dating her so I can get it in abundance. Abeg no ban me o.
Re: Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:42am On Oct 25, 2012
Idowuogbo: she gat d benjamins and famously known as alubankundi ba owo je. wink

Kai! Idowu!!! Hahahaha
Re: Why Are You In Your Current Relationship? by waledudu(m): 11:43am On Oct 25, 2012
SEX!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Married Woman In Trouble After Guy She Had Sex With Posts Her Nude Online (pics) / Do Females Also Share Their Sexapade With Their Female Friends? / Secondary school students caught having sex in Lagos (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.