Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,157 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

On Male Heirs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / On Male Heirs (328 Views)

Why Do Most Ladies Barb And Tints Their Heirs Nowadays Pic / Lady MP Sits On Male MP In Ghana Parliament (photo) / Shocking View On Male Masturbation!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

On Male Heirs by saladinnoir: 5:18pm On Mar 21, 2020
There's a thread on this section right now about preferring a male heir to a female heir and I saw his reasons and I have to say their are other I too have also held the view that I'd like a male children over female and this has nothing to do with inheritance or tradition or misogyny it's something that runs much deeper with a male child there's
Greater chance for bonding due to shared and similar interests
Due to said shared and similar interest the father as a person is more invested because he's not just doing it for responsibilities sake but because he genuinely likes it
The relationship has a chance to go even deeper than merely father son, men bond very well really and shared interests is the basis of great bonding, believe me if you have no interests in common then your relationship with anyone is superficial at best, even blood can only go so far
The boy will be easier to control and put on the right path because he sees himself in his dad and he's very invested in him, most boys and girls are jobless and live empty live which is why they jump from boyfriend to girlfriend, few interests to really occupy their time
And I think lastly the main reason of having a child should be far more than simple legacy or future expectation( you are most likely projecting on the child) a lot of people start families because they don't know what else to do in life

(1) (Reply)

Reasons For Getting Married. / How Will You Describe Your Country/it's citizens? / 5 Things Most Nigerian Men Want From Their Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.