Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? - Education (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? (72852 Views)

Senate Insists On 16 Years As Requirement For Tertiary Institution Admission / Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. / Which Course Were You Planning To Study? And Which Course Did U End Up Studying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by santos123(m): 12:01pm On Oct 04, 2020
This is the first time am seeing this name everyone talks about.I thought it was even a slang used for snakes because that's when its mentioned mostly
lalasticlala:

I studied Political Science/Public Admin

3 Likes

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by 198800Mam(m): 9:01pm On Oct 13, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Travel abroad and earn big
WHERE THE MONEY TO TAKE GO ABROAD DEY
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by mcquin(m): 6:38pm On Nov 24, 2020
Lorenzena:

300l
Haven't done this before, especially on Nairaland, but hey; you never can tell where one will meet his spouse. I would love to meet you.

2 Likes

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Lorenzena(f): 7:14pm On Nov 26, 2020
mcquin:

Haven't done this before, especially on Nairaland, but hey; you never can tell where one will meet his spouse. I would love to meet you.

1 Like

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Mammangaddafi(m): 8:31pm On Nov 26, 2020
Liverpoolfc:
B.Sc Human Physiology Worked with pharmaceutical company. M.sc human physiology currently no job. But one will come or i create one.
Alex?
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Mammangaddafi(m): 8:34pm On Nov 26, 2020
Liverpoolfc:
B.Sc Human Physiology Worked with pharmaceutical company. M.sc human physiology currently no job. But one will come or i create one.
Alex?
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by SirWarlock: 1:43am On Nov 27, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Perhaps u give up way too easily. It's not just about d course but u gotta b good, know ur onion. All dem BSc are wash, you'd have faired better if u took proffesional exams and certs. Medical student at 40,how old will u b while practicing? U sure say age no go make u forget scissor for person belle so?
oh gawd grin grin
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Mammangaddafi(m): 9:58am On Nov 27, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Perhaps u give up way too easily. It's not just about d course but u gotta b good, know ur onion. All dem BSc are wash, you'd have faired better if u took proffesional exams and certs. Medical student at 40,how old will u b while practicing? U sure say age no go make u forget scissor for person belle so?
Lol...the man try. I am 27yrs in final year and still feel very old
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by mcquin(m): 11:27am On Nov 27, 2020
Lorenzena:

hellenaworld26@gmail.com
Texted you already.
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Adeesther56(f): 3:24pm On Jan 02, 2021
shegzmartinsduke:
Bsc in anatomy,couldn't get a job,went back to school and had Bsc in computer science,still no job,went back again,now i'm an old medical student in my 40's.
go for deliverance
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 02, 2021
Civil Engineering,... still a students

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply)

Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor / Benue State University Student Wearing Short Skirt, Stop From Entering Campus / HND/Bsc Dichotomy Resolved By The National Council On Establishment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.