Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,738 members, 7,809,827 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? - Education (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? (72766 Views)

Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. / JAMB 2020 Change Of Course, Institution And Correction Of Data Guidlines / Which Course Were You Planning To Study? And Which Course Did U End Up Studying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by shegzydave(m): 6:51am On Mar 25, 2020
I studied business education at unilorin, am a business study teacher and also doing computer business, cyber cafe

1 Like

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 25, 2020
LegendHero:
I study Applied Geology in my Undergrad.
Industrial Engineering MSc.

Now working as a Data Analyst.
Bro, I want to learn data analysis. Can I pm?
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by shogsman(m): 9:03am On Mar 25, 2020
Stephaustin:

Okay.
Thank you very much.

But if you wouldn't mind, do you think one can learn every necessary skill on graphics designing on Udemy?
It is a possibility, however it takes a considerable amount of attention most people don't have.but if you have the time and you're really interested I don't see why not.
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by ghettochild4u(m): 12:41pm On Mar 25, 2020
vivalavida:

Stay wherever you are and sort yourself out there. Nigeria ain't worth it
Sure I was kidding u.... And am sure u know that

1 Like

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by illicit(m): 2:51pm On Mar 25, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
also studied lingusitics.. How do I become a consultant too?
am an education consultant. I don't know what kind of consultant you aspire to be...
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 25, 2020
Sonicroyel:

uniben
i should kno you then...300l phl uniben too
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Stephaustin(m): 7:49pm On Mar 25, 2020
shogsman:

It is a possibility, however it takes a considerable amount of attention most people don't have.but if you have the time and you're really interested I don't see why not.
Okay.
Thank you very much.
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by BruncleZuma: 9:21pm On Mar 25, 2020
dingbang:
I hail you my banker bro.

This Firstbank Manager grin grin grin grin
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by dingbang(m): 10:00pm On Mar 25, 2020
BruncleZuma:

This Firstbank Manager grin grin grin grin
lol
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by kingvick09(m): 11:01pm On Mar 25, 2020
Humblesam:

Are you alright at all?
ALL POLICE OFFICERS WILL NEVER KNOW PEACE!!!!! YOU ALL WILL DIE SUDDEN DEATH.
I KNOW WHAT I FACED TODAY WITH YOU GUYS......Y'ALL ARE THE SAME ALWAYS AFTER MONEY ILLEGALLY THAN PROTECTING US
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Dolarman(m): 5:00am On Mar 26, 2020
movement2020:

Social Work & Community Development at undergraduate or Social Work at undergraduate and specialized in Community Development at Masters level? Pls, clarify. Thanks

Social Work and Community Development at both Undergraduate and Post Graduate.
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Humblesam(m): 5:41am On Mar 26, 2020
kingvick09:

ALL POLICE OFFICERS WILL NEVER KNOW PEACE!!!!! YOU ALL WILL DIE SUDDEN DEATH.
I KNOW WHAT I FACED TODAY WITH YOU GUYS......Y'ALL ARE THE SAME ALWAYS AFTER MONEY ILLEGALLY THAN PROTECTING US

Must you allow yourself to be this pained!!!
Young man, Wishing all police officers dead can't even solve ur state of depression and shallow mindedness... You're a man... Take control of your mind, soul and spirit.
You really need help cuz you sounded so pathetic. Take a deep breath and relax..It's well with you.

3 Likes

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by movement2020: 12:25pm On Mar 26, 2020
Dolarman:

Social Work and Community Development at both Undergraduate and Post Graduate.

I thought you specialize at post-graduate level. Your alma-mata, pls
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by phockallmods: 2:51pm On Mar 26, 2020
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by phockallmods: 3:21pm On Mar 26, 2020
Leebeedo:

Yes oh, quack nurse but I bet if you see me physically, you won't come close to me cos you'll be intimidated. Online bully, you only have power when you're on your keyboards.

Just so you know, I am a nurse practitioner with the US Army.

It will be of immense help to you if you do away with the mindset that everyone on nairaland is a riff-raff like you.
You cant study Economics and become a nurse practitioner. You must have had at least a MSN-FP or a DNP. Shut up. Maybe na respiratory tech u be sef. Shut up again
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by winnah(f): 4:21pm On Mar 27, 2020
When u said market storm, I think I can cypher the bank.....

BeeBeeOoh:
Was once with an old generation bank for 5 good years before I left them because I wanna control my destiny. Now na me dey boss myself, no more market storm and those stuffs.
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:22pm On Mar 27, 2020
winnah:

When u said market storm, I think I can cypher the bank.....

I no talk anything oh lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 27, 2020
chemical engineering(first class)and awaiting service,i aspire to be the next Folorunsho Alakija majoring in the petroleum sector.So help me God
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Leebeedo(m): 10:44pm On Mar 27, 2020
phockallmods:

You cant study Economics and become a nurse practitioner. You must have had at least a MSN-FP or a DNP. Shut up. Maybe na respiratory tech u be sef. Shut up again

You're obviously dumb that's why you fail to realize the dynamics of educational opportunities in developed countries. I have a degree in economics, MSc in Econometrics and then Masters of Science degree in Nursing acquired through accelerated route. Entry requirement is first degree in non-nursing bachelor's degree.

So many Africans in the USA go through this route to become nurse practitioners. See link below : nursing.uci.edu/programs/mepn/

Now listen, everyone is not a failure like you and if you don't have knowledge as regards a particular subject, ask questions.

PS, I can send you money for suya if you want cos I know people like you can trade your future for a newspaper wrap of ram suya.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by phockallmods: 3:16pm On Mar 28, 2020
Leebeedo:

You're obviously dumb that's why you fail to realize the dynamics of educational opportunities in developed countries. I have a degree in economics, MSc in Econometrics and then Masters of Science degree in Nursing acquired through accelerated route. Entry requirement is first degree in non-nursing bachelor's degree.

So many Africans in the USA go through this route to become nurse practitioners. See link below : nursing.uci.edu/programs/mepn/

Now listen, everyone is not a failure like you and if you don't have knowledge as regards a particular subject, ask questions.

PS, I can send you money for suya if you want cos I know people like you can trade your future for a newspaper wrap of ram suya.
Shut up!!! You should have said you studied Nursing after Economics. You initially sounded like you studied economics nd came out to become a nurse. That's why she called you quack. Don't you want to have sense? I didn't read that trash, no be only you dey USA, we get people for there. I'm comimg soon too. Shut up again and have sense.
Thunder faya you and your money. I'm writing my NCLEX soon you fooooool.

3 Likes

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Torie8(f): 3:27pm On Mar 28, 2020
Studied primary education still job hunting.
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Leebeedo(m): 4:54pm On Mar 28, 2020
phockallmods:

Shut up!!! You should have said you studied Nursing after Economics. You initially sounded like you studied economics nd came out to become a nurse. That's why she called you quack. Don't you want to have sense? I didn't read that trash, no be only you dey USA, we get people for there. I'm comimg soon too. Shut up again and have sense.
Thunder faya you and your money. I'm writing my NCLEX soon you fooooool.

Writing your NCLEX soon when you didn't school in USA. Keep fooling yourself and your kind on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by phockallmods: 8:26pm On Mar 28, 2020
Leebeedo:

Writing your NCLEX soon when you didn't school in USA. Keep fooling yourself and your kind on nairaland.
You are so dense. I'm done with you.
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by LastSamurai: 10:59am On Mar 29, 2020
Read Business Administration cool

Now working part-time as a WhatsApp admin angry

3 Likes

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by movement2020: 11:06am On Mar 29, 2020
Leebeedo:

That is where you goofed. Despite your place of abode and academic qualifications, you don't know they sit for NCLEX outside USA? Now, I doubt your Nursing profession. They sit for it in Phillipines and South Africa. Google is your best friend.

2 Likes

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Hahjascho(m): 2:56pm On Mar 29, 2020
Dagger79:
Currently studying MCB in one of the northern Universities, with what I am seeing in this thread...... Just scared for my future lipsrsealed
Don't be scared 'cos you're into it already. Try and finish well while developing yourself for plan B.
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Abidek900(m): 11:01pm On Mar 29, 2020
CaptainKodak:
I studied agricultural science in the university and graduated with a 2:1 but yet to secure a job. I'm job-hunting
why are you not interested in setting up you farm? Practise what you have gone to school to study. Don't be a slave again

1 Like

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Abidek900(m): 11:08pm On Mar 29, 2020
Unelephantable:

I'm studying political science at the moment.
Though I'm on a very good academic standing, I'm like the most apolitical person ever.
I'd love to major in international relations though.
However, I know better than to have high expectations in this country.
I'll just live a day at a time, when we get to that bridge we would cross it. Even if crossing it means becoming a government teacher smiley
i'm also a political science student, can we hook up for private discussion?
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by phockallmods: 10:42am On Mar 30, 2020
movement2020:

That is where you goofed. Despite your place of abode and academic qualifications, you don't know they sit for NCLEX outside USA? Now, I doubt your Nursing profession. They sit for it in Phillipines and South Africa. Google is your best friend.
He's not a nurse. He's a quack.

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (Reply)

Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor / A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) / Benue State University Student Wearing Short Skirt, Stop From Entering Campus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.