Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? (72757 Views)

Four Things You Will Miss In Nigeria If You Study Abroad. / JAMB 2020 Change Of Course, Institution And Correction Of Data Guidlines / Which Course Were You Planning To Study? And Which Course Did U End Up Studying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by ekwerendi(m): 9:56pm On Mar 21, 2020
Biochemistry

Currently a business man

14 Likes

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Nigerfine3: 9:56pm On Mar 21, 2020
englishmart:
Judging by the unreliability of certificates/degrees in Nigeria, medical doctors end up becoming caterers, some banking and finance graduates goe into auxillary (useless version of) nursing, and lots more.

Well, my computer science education has met parochialism here in one company where I work as an elevator technician/engineer.

Do we have any chemist selling Akara? Please talk to us

Very funny, interesting. Me I live abroad studied accounting, I have done so many odd and non related jobs but currently working as equipment operator on oil and gas
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by virginboy1(m): 9:56pm On Mar 21, 2020
I studied Medicine.

But now I work as an online Bubu Zombie. Earning 30k cry

8 Likes

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 21, 2020
Mechanical engineering

Programmer/Freelancer

10 Likes

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by bouncin04(m): 9:57pm On Mar 21, 2020
studied business admin and electronic/electrical.. working as a syrup room technician for a beverage producing company

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by osayuwamwen(m): 9:57pm On Mar 21, 2020
Studied accounting but working for an insurance company as a third party motor vehicle insurance marketer

8 Likes

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Focusmind: 9:57pm On Mar 21, 2020
I studied Mechanical Engineering (first class) but now a Tax and Management Consultant.

The quantitative aspect of my engineering helped me a lot to axe some of the aptitude tests and scholarship exams even qualifying as a chartered accountant without repeating any paper.

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by millionboi2: 9:58pm On Mar 21, 2020
Legionx:

Yet your job has no name
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by erons22(m): 9:58pm On Mar 21, 2020
ACCOUNTING

ACCOUNTANT

WORKING WITH ONE OF THE BIG 4 ACCOUNTING FIRMS

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Dukeolumidemans(m): 9:58pm On Mar 21, 2020
I studies Business Administration and I trade forex. In my other world, I read Nackiology and human husbandry. By the way, I snap girls pisure... grin grin grin tongue

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by MansoryMX(m): 9:58pm On Mar 21, 2020
Studied Biochemistry. Self employed with 12 staff, we are into real estates, car dealing and general contractor.

23 Likes

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by phorget(m): 9:58pm On Mar 21, 2020
Justdogood:
Industrial physics.

Nuclear scientist now.

Private firm sha.

Abeg you fit help me build nuclear weapon?

4 Likes

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by yomi007k(m): 9:58pm On Mar 21, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
Peace and conflict management but now I cause trouble grin
grin
Omo ale

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by ChristieXty(f): 9:58pm On Mar 21, 2020
Banking and Finance,...But now a shoemaker. I'm a female though...Go checkout my page @Ogonnaleather

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Oblongata: 9:58pm On Mar 21, 2020
I studied Banking and finance, went for masters in Business Admin, 2nd masters in Economics, 3rd masters in Business innovation, ICAN, ICSAN, and FNIM.

I am a company secretary

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by yorke1: 9:58pm On Mar 21, 2020
Economics but working as an Accountant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by lacastre: 9:58pm On Mar 21, 2020
Guidance and Counselling...at present laptops sales and repair

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by tatatar: 9:59pm On Mar 21, 2020
Studied Pharmacy,working now as an Exotic Pharmacists grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Worldbest281: 9:59pm On Mar 21, 2020
I'm still studying physics I hope I get a job though am in 2.2

11 Likes

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by millionboi2: 9:59pm On Mar 21, 2020
virginboy1:
I studied Medicine.

But now I work as an online Bubu Zombie. Earning 30k cry
pls tell me in d name of God dat u are not serious.

2 Likes

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Sirmuel1(m): 9:59pm On Mar 21, 2020
What a stupid Country we live in
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by greatefa1011(m): 9:59pm On Mar 21, 2020
I read Accounting but ended up as a Proprietor.

2 Likes

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Nathphil(m): 9:59pm On Mar 21, 2020
Agricultural engineer turned farmer

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by LORDKing001: 10:00pm On Mar 21, 2020
excelchips:
Physics working as Telecoms Engineer
Nice one Sir
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by aysnoopy(m): 10:00pm On Mar 21, 2020
I studied civil engineering and currently working as a secretary and also an entrepreneur (poultry farmer)
Naija all d way

2 Likes

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by mikaj(m): 10:00pm On Mar 21, 2020
Majored in Mechanical Engineering.

Work as a field engineer in a multinational.

1 Like

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by ab1x: 10:00pm On Mar 21, 2020
Economics as a part time program and Sociology as a full time program. I am currently an auto dealer smh

2 Likes

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by millionboi2: 10:00pm On Mar 21, 2020
Oblongata:
I studied Banking and finance, went for masters in Business Admin, 2nd masters in Economics, 3rd masters in Business innovation, ICAN, ICSAN, and FNIM.

I am a company secretary
with all dos paper?

16 Likes

Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by jgbemson1: 10:00pm On Mar 21, 2020
I studied library archival and information science ..

Please I need link to information consulting firm
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by Judolisco(m): 10:00pm On Mar 21, 2020
Environmental health science, I am currently serving.
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by kunzzy4me(m): 10:00pm On Mar 21, 2020
I studied Biusines Administration but now run my own business
Re: What Course Did You Study In The Tertiary Institution And What's your job now? by mangojuice(m): 10:00pm On Mar 21, 2020
lalasticlala:

I studied Political Science/Public Admin
Henri Fayol of Nairaland. I salute you sir

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply)

Fintiri: Graduating Students Of America University Of Nigeria Pose With Governor / A Letter On How They Spent Their Christmas Holiday And He Wrote This (Pictures) / Benue State University Student Wearing Short Skirt, Stop From Entering Campus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.