Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

How She Stylishly Rejected Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How She Stylishly Rejected Him (1709 Views)

See This Guy's "Boss" Reply When A Lady Rejected Him For 10 Inch Dick / She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher / Guy Rejects Girl Who Rejected Him After First Date: She Over Reacts (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How She Stylishly Rejected Him by Kalatium(m): 7:39pm On Mar 21, 2020
Yesterday I was coming back from somewhere in the afternoon, the sun was hot as usual. I decided to chatter a bus as usual to my destination. On entering the bus i saw this Pretty damsel sitting with her not so pretty friend, at first I wanted to sit with her but it won't make sense if i sit there because i will obstruct others from getting inside the bus, when anyone wants to enter the bus i had to stand up and allow them enter the back sit, i am too tired for that i just decided to go to the back sit. Her friend then came out to buy something leaving her alone i began thinking which excuse will i use to chat her up since she is alone . Then 2 guys came also to enter the bus, immediately one of them saw her i knew he will want to talk to her, he and his friend came and sat close to her Instead of sitting at the back sit with me . She immediately told them her friend went out.
Then he started talking to her

He: Gud afternoon
Her: Afternoon
He: You are also going to... Do you stay there or you want to see someone
Her: i stay there
He : wow you stay there and i have not seen you before, What is your name
Her : my name is...
He: My name is... (she didn’t ask of his name)

Then the driver came in. She immediately flashed her friend and the friend came back within a short time. He then continue talking to his friend. When the friend came, they came out for her to enter inside where she was sitting before.
When someone wants to enter the bus the guy's friend will have to come out so that others can come and join me at the back sit.

My guy continue talking to her.

He : Is this the friend
Her: yes(she then introduce the friend to him)
He : Heat is too much, this state is hot o
Her: Yes, this is the season
He : i am just coming back from jos and the place is cold unlike here.
She : Oh really.
They continued talking for about 2mins
He : I will like to see you again give me your phone number
As he was about removing his phone.
Her : i cant remember my phone number off head and my phone is down, just give me your number Instead. (redlight)

She tore a piece of paper and gave him to write her number, he wrote it and gave her back. She then collected the paper and held it. The guy started talking to his friend and she also started talking to her friend.
I started analysing this guy situation in my head. First, they were suppose to sit with me but they didnt, this shows the guy is Interested in her, he sat there purposely despite discomfort just to talk to her.
Secondly, He then started boring conversation and she was answering him with monosyllables. He was asking about her but she isnt asking anything about him.
Thirdly, she said she cant remember her phone number. I don't believe what she said, cant she ask her friend to give the number. The guy gladly wrote the number not knowing that, 98% of the time ladies don't call guys if they collect their number( i am speaking from experience). She just don't want to give her phone number to him.
I know in my mind that this won't end well. I began wondering that this one the guy is interested in this babe like this hope he won't try to pay her transport fare. But on another thought i said he won't do that since they are two.
When we were close to our destination, the conductor asked for our transport fare. To my greatest surprise, the guy paid for the two girls, himself and his friend, making a total of N400. In my mind i was like this guy is a big time maga o. The ladies told him thank you.
The ladies reached their destination and came down, i was observing the girl and noticed the way she folded the paper in her palms i knew it won't take long for her to throw the paper in a trash can or misplace it.
At the bus stop, we all dropped from the bus and went to our various homes. I began reminiscing the incident that happened, i am sure she won't call him
Re: How She Stylishly Rejected Him by ashewoboy(m): 7:47pm On Mar 21, 2020
A
Re: How She Stylishly Rejected Him by mannazgee: 7:58pm On Mar 21, 2020
hmm Tell me something

2 Likes

Re: How She Stylishly Rejected Him by bigt2(m): 8:02pm On Mar 21, 2020
Is that the cure for corona virus? undecided
Aproko kee you Dia!

Truth be told, u no get liver to chat her up abi? tongue

1 Like

Re: How She Stylishly Rejected Him by Administration1: 8:06pm On Mar 21, 2020
My brother, it's a 50-50 thing, just don't conclude.
Last year, I went to Orange Room to chill on Xmas day...2 ladies walked in, and from what I could see, they came to charge their cells, but as Dem see one ugly Bobo dey siddon alone, shame come catch them, cut the story short, she wrote my number on a random bill and till date we Don blow like 50 times already

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How She Stylishly Rejected Him by ValCon888: 8:31pm On Mar 21, 2020
My guy. You're just a hater. The guy chanced you and it's paining you. While you were busy "thinking" like a professor, the guy was an action guy who took his chance when he saw it.

Pained OP.

6 Likes

Re: How She Stylishly Rejected Him by Kalatium(m): 9:02pm On Mar 21, 2020
ValCon888:
My guy. You're just a hater. The guy chanced you and it's paining you. While you were busy "thinking" like a professor, the guy was an action guy who took his chance when he saw it.

Pained OP.

Nah i cant be a hater, quite sure he was in action but the way the lady was responding to him and the way everything went shows he was using the wrong approach
Re: How She Stylishly Rejected Him by AarewaMafia: 9:02pm On Mar 21, 2020
And there goes the story of a pained OP.... angry angry

4 Likes

Re: How She Stylishly Rejected Him by Kalatium(m): 9:08pm On Mar 21, 2020
bigt2:
Aproko kee you Dia!

I have chatted ladies up on busses thats not an issue. I once chatted a lady up, created attraction so much that she paid my tp.
Yesterday I was stressed out, had it been they were sitting at the back sit i may chose to talk to them but cant sit on where they were an keep standing up when someone wants to enter or leave the bus because of girl.

1 Like

Re: How She Stylishly Rejected Him by Kalatium(m): 9:09pm On Mar 21, 2020
bigt2:
Aproko kee you Dia!

I have chatted ladies up on busses thats not an issue. I once chatted a lady up, created attraction so much that she paid my tp.
Yesterday I was stressed out, had it been they were sitting at the back sit i may chose to talk to them but cant sit on where they were an keep standing up when someone wants to enter or leave the bus because of girl.
Re: How She Stylishly Rejected Him by Kalatium(m): 9:55pm On Mar 21, 2020
mannazgee:
hmm Tell me something

His approach shows he is not gud with them ladies. Had it been she gave him her phone number i wont even narrate the story today

1 Like

Re: How She Stylishly Rejected Him by bigt2(m): 10:49pm On Mar 21, 2020
Kalatium:

To the person he saw what he wanted and went for it.
To you, your guess is good as mine. undecided
Some people make things happen while some either watch or comment, complain being one of it.
Person who go chop honey wey dey inside rock no go mind the axe.
I have spoken.
Re: How She Stylishly Rejected Him by Nobody: 2:33am On Mar 22, 2020
A for effort. He is better than you for at least trying. I'm wondering how this is your business. Thank God the guy is not your friend, you probably would have poisoned him out of envy. Stupid story from a timid guy.

4 Likes

Re: How She Stylishly Rejected Him by Kalatium(m): 12:52pm On Mar 22, 2020
bigt2:

To the person he saw what he wanted and went for it.
To you, your guess is good as mine. undecided
Some people make things happen while some either watch or comment, complain being one of it.
Person who go chop honey wey dey inside rock no go mind the axe.
I have spoken.
Is that What you think
Re: How She Stylishly Rejected Him by Kalatium(m): 12:55pm On Mar 22, 2020
Gaggi:
A for effort. He is better than you for at least trying. I'm wondering how this is your business. Thank God the guy is not your friend, you probably would have poisoned him out of envy. Stupid story from a timid guy.
I heard you

@ bolded

Cant you comment without insult.
Re: How She Stylishly Rejected Him by Kalatium(m): 12:57pm On Mar 22, 2020
AarewaMafia:

Call it whatever you like
I was narrating wat happen as of that day
Re: How She Stylishly Rejected Him by Naomila: 1:44pm On Mar 22, 2020
Atleast she didn't shout and insult him for talking to her
Re: How She Stylishly Rejected Him by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 22, 2020
cheesy angryop don buy market grin grin jealousy wan finish d guy tongue
Re: How She Stylishly Rejected Him by Tonyspecial(m): 1:53pm On Mar 22, 2020
AarewaMafia:
grin
Re: How She Stylishly Rejected Him by IamDavids: 1:59pm On Mar 22, 2020
OP get low self esteem problem. Dey give fatigue as reason not to talk to a bae.

Jealousy kee you there!
Re: How She Stylishly Rejected Him by Kalatium(m): 2:31pm On Mar 22, 2020
IamDavids:
OP get low self esteem problem. Dey give fatigue as reason not to talk to a bae.

Jealousy kee you there!

Must you talk to every gal you come accross in your life

(1) (Reply)

Sexy And Curvy Black Girls In Style / Adulthood Is A Scam / Some Girls Are Something Else. (PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.