Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,622 members, 7,816,563 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

University Of Abuja Holds Colour Pop Carnival Activation (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Abuja Holds Colour Pop Carnival Activation (Photos) (41971 Views)

NASU Strike: University Of Abuja Hostel Looking So Dirty (Photos) / University Of Abuja Lecturer Burst Into Tears After Analyzing This (Photos) / University Of Abuja Girls Struggling To Get Water Due To NASU Strike (see Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Abuja Holds Colour Pop Carnival Activation (Photos) by isaacprinz(m): 9:54pm On Mar 21, 2020
NextD18:
Each time I see great Nigerian universities like Unilag, OAU, Uniben, UI, UniJos, UNN, Uniport, FUTO, FUTA, ABU, UniIlorin and Unizik, whenever i see them do great and classy things, I ask God why he decided to curse IMO state with a hoe-breeding university like IMSU
bros Unical should be the first on your list. Because that's where great things begins ask.
Re: University Of Abuja Holds Colour Pop Carnival Activation (Photos) by johndwayy(m): 9:54pm On Mar 21, 2020
... And we're talking about social distancing.

3 Likes

Re: University Of Abuja Holds Colour Pop Carnival Activation (Photos) by Kuginzi: 9:56pm On Mar 21, 2020
No be only Colour Pop Carnival, na Coronavirus Pop Carnival

3 Likes

Re: University Of Abuja Holds Colour Pop Carnival Activation (Photos) by xynerise: 9:58pm On Mar 21, 2020
This guy in the middle looks like Pastor Sam Amaga's son

Re: University Of Abuja Holds Colour Pop Carnival Activation (Photos) by gambia(m): 9:59pm On Mar 21, 2020
Same thing that lead to ITALY case, people won't comply until when the matter has gone out of hand. Na una sabi

3 Likes

Re: University Of Abuja Holds Colour Pop Carnival Activation (Photos) by vibbb: 10:00pm On Mar 21, 2020
Carnival in the midst of Covid - 19.
What an insensitive set of people.

3 Likes

Re: University Of Abuja Holds Colour Pop Carnival Activation (Photos) by bmdmixer: 10:01pm On Mar 21, 2020
not more than 30 people coro come oh

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja Holds Colour Pop Carnival Activation (Photos) by olaszydaruma(m): 10:02pm On Mar 21, 2020
Coro sit for one side, yanga go wake am up

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja Holds Colour Pop Carnival Activation (Photos) by Alexaonfleek: 10:03pm On Mar 21, 2020
Beautiful
Re: University Of Abuja Holds Colour Pop Carnival Activation (Photos) by Odunolumide(m): 10:03pm On Mar 21, 2020
Richdad50:
shocked

All funfair no substance. One of the worst place for substantive university education. You have a one on one job interview with their graduates and it may well turn out to be disastrous day.

They turn out matured babies in numbers as grads. It is one amongst a few places where the worst intellects of politicians children are sent to in other to have a last shot at university edu.

Richdad

The event was meant to be fun so I guess the aim was achieved. Pipe down

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja Holds Colour Pop Carnival Activation (Photos) by Mac2016(m): 10:09pm On Mar 21, 2020
Okay
Re: University Of Abuja Holds Colour Pop Carnival Activation (Photos) by eme2015(m): 10:09pm On Mar 21, 2020
NextD18:
Each time I see great Nigerian universities like Unilag, OAU, Uniben, UI, UniJos, UNN, Uniport, FUTO, FUTA, ABU, UniIlorin and Unizik, whenever i see them do great and classy things, I ask God why he decided to curse IMO state with a hoe-breeding university like IMSU
Ashawoo house
Re: University Of Abuja Holds Colour Pop Carnival Activation (Photos) by MansoryMX(m): 10:11pm On Mar 21, 2020
Sirmuel1:
Beautiful Slim Girls are the best

Yeah but the smell of their fart and shit na die.

Re: University Of Abuja Holds Colour Pop Carnival Activation (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 10:21pm On Mar 21, 2020
xynerise:
This guy in the middle looks like Pastor Sam Amaga's son

The guy on the right is fond of wearing cheap looking dresses.
And he's always in one activity or the other
Re: University Of Abuja Holds Colour Pop Carnival Activation (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 10:21pm On Mar 21, 2020
MansoryMX:

U go after gals to consume their shit and fart?
Re: University Of Abuja Holds Colour Pop Carnival Activation (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 10:25pm On Mar 21, 2020
This school churns out illiterates by the bunch, on a steady basis.
Re: University Of Abuja Holds Colour Pop Carnival Activation (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 10:26pm On Mar 21, 2020
vibbb:
That school makes illiterates steadily. I'm not surprised. Very useless school
Re: University Of Abuja Holds Colour Pop Carnival Activation (Photos) by Akhigbeblog(m): 10:30pm On Mar 21, 2020
This is old, it happened like two weeks back.... I'm a student of UofA
Re: University Of Abuja Holds Colour Pop Carnival Activation (Photos) by bekpo(m): 10:36pm On Mar 21, 2020
Richdad50:
shocked

All funfair no substance. One of the worst place for substantive university education. You have a one on one job interview with their graduates and it may well turn out to be disastrous day.

They turn out matured babies in numbers as grads. It is one amongst a few places where the worst intellects of politicians children are sent to in other to have a last shot at university edu.

Richdad

I bet u ur school can't compete in any thing with Unibuja. They pride with academic excellence, they don't compromise with that. At d end of 200 level ur CGPA is less than 1.00, u r advice to withdrawn.

Any fight in d campus, u r withdrawn, any act of cultism, u r withdrawn, if u r caught cheating in exams, just pack ur load or take ur transcript immediately to another school, dough ur father is d President ur name is sorry.

Go to d classes at night, then u will believe that indeed d school pride in academic excellence.

Ur school can't beat this. Any graduate from unibuja must b respected, it's not always bed of roses.
Re: University Of Abuja Holds Colour Pop Carnival Activation (Photos) by Smarttravels(f): 10:42pm On Mar 21, 2020
Young people can be so irresponsible with their lives. This is similar to the situation in Florida. Generation Z syndrome.
Re: University Of Abuja Holds Colour Pop Carnival Activation (Photos) by Sirmuel1(m): 10:43pm On Mar 21, 2020
MansoryMX:

You dey put nose for their yansh?
Re: University Of Abuja Holds Colour Pop Carnival Activation (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 10:51pm On Mar 21, 2020
NextD18:

Aside FUTO and FUTA... The comparison is poor
Re: University Of Abuja Holds Colour Pop Carnival Activation (Photos) by Totalconcept(m): 10:56pm On Mar 21, 2020
Hope this thing never happen this year sha if it does menh we have a big problemssss in this country. Student wey suppose dey in labs from one lab to other flying around coronavirus go thunder you but if is not now e jaye lo
Re: University Of Abuja Holds Colour Pop Carnival Activation (Photos) by manlawal(m): 10:58pm On Mar 21, 2020
GLeesMODEL:
Continue
That's bassey my former H.O.D
Re: University Of Abuja Holds Colour Pop Carnival Activation (Photos) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 21, 2020
azimo:
Idiots stay at home to stop the virus black people from Africa damnit

E dey do them like joke. Italy failed to learn from China and now Nigeria is failing to learn from Italy. Coronavirus is not a child's play, when it hits it hits really hard. Suspend all social gatherings, is that too much to ask for?

EDIT: Checked the date and it happened on March 5th before the announcement of suspension of social gathering.
Re: University Of Abuja Holds Colour Pop Carnival Activation (Photos) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 21, 2020
What's the event meant to achieve really?
Re: University Of Abuja Holds Colour Pop Carnival Activation (Photos) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 21, 2020
vibbb:

Yes my thoughts exactly. Except that this happened on March 5th.
Re: University Of Abuja Holds Colour Pop Carnival Activation (Photos) by homealone00: 11:06pm On Mar 21, 2020
Riele:
Mtcheeww

Ugly Guys everywhere .
better go and Marry your head like mosquito grin
Re: University Of Abuja Holds Colour Pop Carnival Activation (Photos) by e10nzy(m): 11:13pm On Mar 21, 2020
Dear Nairalanders this event was weeks ago, the school has been vacated, no cause for alarm
Re: University Of Abuja Holds Colour Pop Carnival Activation (Photos) by odunade01: 11:21pm On Mar 21, 2020
Lovely scenes�����
Re: University Of Abuja Holds Colour Pop Carnival Activation (Photos) by saajus: 11:25pm On Mar 21, 2020
In this time of Coro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Start Recharge Card Printing Business Mtn Airtel Etisalat: 08162395501 / Kenneth Ibe: Kidnapped IMSU Law Student Murdered (Photos) / Is Jamb Really Adding 40 Marks For The Candidates?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.