Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,347 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

The Best Truth To Tell A Woman Is Lies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best Truth To Tell A Woman Is Lies (888 Views)

Bitter Truth To Ladies / How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? / Twitter User Claims A Woman Is 'Having Sex' With His 23-Year-Old Neigbour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Truth To Tell A Woman Is Lies by Utanisco(m): 11:19pm On Mar 21, 2020
dated this girl for 3yrs and she never knew I have been lying to her this while.
When i later told her the truth she got exasperated and walked out..

I served as a security man for yrs because I needed that to complete my school.
So this compound I served as a security contains many flats lived by some local govt chairman,former commissoners and big active and former public servants.

So being a security guard I'll run errand for them in and out,wash thier cars,thier inner rooms and iron thier clothes.so eventually I had access to thier inner rooms and the whole flat and also base on my trust and transparency I used to handle some of thier flats if they travel out,I mean I own the keys.

So having access to the flat,when she comes I'll be using one of the flats like I paid for it and like ma dads properties.I'll be telling her that it my dads properties and my family stuff and she believed whatever I tell her then..sometimes if she is around and when the owners of the falts are around too I'll b using my main spot that is the security post which she never knew that was my main terrain,then I'll be lying to her that my dad is around that they are having a political meeting that we should manage the security post..

Sometimes I'll be flexing with one of those big men cars and hell she be thinking im really real for her.I even form to her about not knowing how to speak our local language(Ibibio) that I was brought up in abuja(na English throughout).

We were so happy,beautiful and cool in fact we were better than alright.I paid all her bills both school and house and other stuffs she needed and ofcourse I wished I have had that kind of life because I was so in love with her and she loved me crazily.

So one day I decided to shock her by telling her the truth after 3 years that I'm a security boy that everything I told her these years was lies..

I called her in and I talked to her,she screamed and was beating me and pushing me off.I tried to apologise to her she didn't even wana listen..she was screaming and shouting and she eventually cut off the relationship.

I told her I love her that I'm being real now that I lied because I didn't just want to loose her..
Honestly I'm being truthful now.I didn't just wnt to loose her because she was too beautiful,so chocolate and good.

So I come to realised that so many women really appreciate lies than the truth because if I had told her that I was a security boy hitherto before we started anything she might not have accepted me..

Yeah
Opinion pls
(Women)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Best Truth To Tell A Woman Is Lies by EjaikreTheViper(f): 11:20pm On Mar 21, 2020
shataaap, you no know anything!

1 Like

Re: The Best Truth To Tell A Woman Is Lies by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 21, 2020
Where you always saying the truth before?

I lied all through, even to my mum.

That's the only truth a woman wants to hear. Lies!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Truth To Tell A Woman Is Lies by Utanisco(m): 11:23pm On Mar 21, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:
Where you always saying the truth before?

I lied all through, even to my mum.

That's the only truth a woman wants to hear. Lies!
You mean to ya mum too
Bro yur own na curse Ooooo

Fine way pray ooo

1 Like

Re: The Best Truth To Tell A Woman Is Lies by EjaikreTheViper(f): 11:26pm On Mar 21, 2020
Utanisco:

You mean to ya mum too

Fine way pray ooo

shut up!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Best Truth To Tell A Woman Is Lies by EjaikreTheViper(f): 11:27pm On Mar 21, 2020
Utanisco:
dated this girl for 3yrs and she never knew I have been lying to her this while.
When i later told her the truth she got exasperated and walked out..

I served as a security man for yrs because I needed that to complete my school.
So this compound I served as a security contains many flats lived by some local govt chairman,former commissoners and big active and former public servants.

So being a security guard I'll run errand for them in and out,wash thier cars,thier inner rooms and iron thier clothes.so eventually I had access to thier inner rooms and the whole flat and also base on my trust and transparency I used to handle some of thier flats if they travel out,I mean I own the keys.

So having access to the flat,when she comes I'll be using one of the flats like I paid for it and like ma dads properties.I'll be telling her that it my dads properties and my family stuff and she believed whatever I tell her then..sometimes if she is around and when the owners of the falts are around too I'll b using my main spot that is the security post which she never knew that was my main terrain,then I'll be lying to her that my dad is around that they are having a political meeting that we should manage the security post..

Sometimes I'll be flexing with one of those big men cars and hell she be thinking im really real for her.I even form to her about not knowing how to speak our local language(Ibibio) that I was brought up in abuja(na English throughout).

We were so happy,beautiful and cool in fact we were better than alright.I paid all her bills both school and house and other stuffs she needed and ofcourse I wished I have had that kind of life because I was so in love with her and she loved me crazily.

So one day I decided to shock her by telling her the truth after 3 years that I'm a security boy that everything I told her these years was lies..

I called her in and I talked to her,she screamed and was beating me and pushing me off.I tried to apologise to her she didn't even wana listen..she was screaming and shouting and she eventually cut off the relationship.

I told her I love her that I'm being real now that I lied because I didn't just want to loose her..
Honestly I'm being truthful now.I didn't just wnt to loose her because she was too beautiful,so chocolate and good.

So I come to realised that so many women really appreciate lies than the truth because if I had told her that I was a security boy hitherto before we started anything she might not have accepted me..

Yeah
Opinion pls
(Women)

rubbish post!
Re: The Best Truth To Tell A Woman Is Lies by Utanisco(m): 11:27pm On Mar 21, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:

shut up!
who b this one
Re: The Best Truth To Tell A Woman Is Lies by EjaikreTheViper(f): 11:28pm On Mar 21, 2020
Utanisco:
who b this one

shataaap! I'm your nightmare

2 Likes

Re: The Best Truth To Tell A Woman Is Lies by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 21, 2020
Utanisco:

You mean to ya mum too

Fine way pray ooo

You not a Gameboy growing up. Mummy's boy I presume.

And you never had access to hardware's and finance that you had use and lie you never used it

Not even the side pick-ups.

Your childhood must be boring

1 Like

Re: The Best Truth To Tell A Woman Is Lies by Utanisco(m): 11:33pm On Mar 21, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

You not a Gameboy growing up. Mummy's boy I presume.

And you never had access to hardware's and finance that you had use and lie you never used it

Not even the side pick-ups.

Your childhood must be boring
Hmmmm
Re: The Best Truth To Tell A Woman Is Lies by yomi007k(m): 11:39pm On Mar 21, 2020
Whatever people build on lies usually crumbles.
I hope you have learnt.

The truth shall set you free.

2 Likes

Re: The Best Truth To Tell A Woman Is Lies by Hisincrease: 11:47pm On Mar 21, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:
shataaap, you no know anything!
Why shutting people up naa?
Make your comment or just scroll up.
Ladies love lies and you know it. Deal with it because its what makes lot of them happy.
Re: The Best Truth To Tell A Woman Is Lies by STARGREEN(m): 11:55pm On Mar 21, 2020
How are we sure that you aren't telling us lies?
First impression matters.

1 Like

Re: The Best Truth To Tell A Woman Is Lies by spongeisback: 12:11am On Mar 22, 2020
Ok, so you lied to her for three years and you expected what? A hug? A kiss?

Nobody likes liars am sure you wouldn't like it being done to you.
Re: The Best Truth To Tell A Woman Is Lies by greyce: 2:18am On Mar 22, 2020
"Lie to me,if the truth will break my heart o". This line from Simi's song never went well with me.

I'll prefer you telling me the truth from the onset even if it shatters my heart than leading me on with a lie even if it's just for a minute...That's how badly I hate lies, you don't need to lie to someone in order to look good. Lying is just too stressful abeg, you have to start racking your brain to remember what you've said when you can just say the truth and be free grin grin
Re: The Best Truth To Tell A Woman Is Lies by samtinx(m): 2:31am On Mar 22, 2020
grin My brother just got dumped for saying the truth,and some lady had opened a thread on how ladies should never date "a broke dude".
So my question is.............
Was he broke?
Was he not faithful?
Despite being a mere security man,he made sure his lady's not lacking anything,yet brother got ditched.
I still remember her words the day she said "you are too nice to be a man,no woman deserve such a man"
My brother get yourself another girl and don't keep for too long to let her know your kind of hustle,if she's not into it swerve wink wink
THEM NO KNOW WETIN DEM WANT grin grin

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Right Time To Avoid All Females / Reasons Why Diaspora Ladies Are Lonely / 50k Airtime Giveaway (1k For 50 People)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.