Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,948 members, 7,810,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

How Good Is Tecno POP 2plus - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Good Is Tecno POP 2plus (1428 Views)

Is Tecno Pouvoir 3 Plus Truly The "Battery King" / Huawei Y9 2019 Review: Is Tecno, Infinix & Itel In Trouble? / TECNO Pop 1/Pop 1 Pro (F3) Official Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Good Is Tecno POP 2plus by Zealoy(m): 12:37am On Mar 22, 2020
guys my phone was stolen today so out of annoyance and frustration, I immediately went to the market and ask them to give me a good fone so the cashier recommends Tecno pop 2plus to me without even asking questions or pricing it much I paid her the sum of #30,000. after making the payment and leaving the shop that is when I decided to go n price it elsewhere I was told it's #27,000 I was more angry this time but I just decided to let everything thing go. pls guys how Good is the phone and hope I've not make a big mistake
Re: How Good Is Tecno POP 2plus by Nobody: 3:14am On Mar 22, 2020
The phone dey your hand and you dey ask us how e be? No! It cannot be coconut water in that head of yours... it cannot be. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Good Is Tecno POP 2plus by skywalker240(m): 4:35am On Mar 22, 2020
Tecno pop 2 pro 1 gig ram for 30k
huawei y5 lite 2gig ram 26k
umidigi A3X 3gig ram 26.5k
Tecno marketers go still come here and praise your loosegaurd.. Chai.

that old woman for village wey do you this thing, na rili iye d iye.
come and see something
SunshineV Drjprince MrBONE2

dem don born again o

1 Like

Re: How Good Is Tecno POP 2plus by sunshineV(f): 5:09am On Mar 22, 2020
skywalker240:

come and see something

SunshineV
Drjprince
MrBONE2

dem don born again o

E taya me

1 Like

Re: How Good Is Tecno POP 2plus by skywalker240(m): 5:31am On Mar 22, 2020
sunshineV:

E taya me
na people like the op be awon nothing wrong with their device,as long as its affordable. grin
Re: How Good Is Tecno POP 2plus by skywalker240(m): 5:33am On Mar 22, 2020
Atiku:
The phone dey your hand and you dey ask us how e be? No! It cannot be coconut water in that head of yours... it cannot be. angry
Akpu water grin
Re: How Good Is Tecno POP 2plus by MrBONE2(m): 6:54am On Mar 22, 2020
skywalker240:

come and see something

SunshineV
Drjprince
MrBONE2

dem don born again o
I tell Buddy this one weakgrin

1 Like

Re: How Good Is Tecno POP 2plus by MrBONE2(m): 6:59am On Mar 22, 2020
Zealoy:
guys my phone was stolen today so out of annoyance and frustration, I immediately went to the market and ask them to give me a good fone so the cashier recommends Tecno pop 2plus to me without even asking questions or pricing it much I paid her the sum of #30,000. after making the payment and leaving the shop that is when I decided to go n price it elsewhere I was told it's #27,000 I was more angry this time but I just decided to let everything thing go. pls guys how Good is the phone and hope I've not make a big mistake
grin

1 Like

Re: How Good Is Tecno POP 2plus by skywalker240(m): 8:37am On Mar 22, 2020
MrBONE2:
I tell Buddy this one weakgrin
i swear down grin
Re: How Good Is Tecno POP 2plus by bravesoul247(m): 10:42am On Mar 22, 2020
Zealoy:
It's good a device just you should have bought it quite more affordable than the price you bought it.
Re: How Good Is Tecno POP 2plus by skywalker240(m): 10:54am On Mar 22, 2020
@Zealoy,

you have made big mistake o, dont listen to what the guy (marketer) above me is trying to say.

1 Like

Re: How Good Is Tecno POP 2plus by Ejadike(m): 3:44pm On Mar 22, 2020
Zealoy:
It's a good device. You'll love it.
Re: How Good Is Tecno POP 2plus by Ejadike(m): 3:46pm On Mar 22, 2020
skywalker240:

come and see something

SunshineV
Drjprince
MrBONE2

dem don born again o
It's not 30k
Re: How Good Is Tecno POP 2plus by skywalker240(m): 3:55pm On Mar 22, 2020
Ejadike:
It's not 30k

yeah, just checked the price, and its 27.5k a 1 gig ram device still costlier than the two devices i mentioned so what point exactly are you trying to make?
undecided
Re: How Good Is Tecno POP 2plus by MrBONE2(m): 4:03pm On Mar 22, 2020
Ejadike:
It's not 30k

Too late grin

The deed hayaaf been done by his Village People grin

1 Like

Re: How Good Is Tecno POP 2plus by Mohbola(f): 4:26pm On Mar 22, 2020
And that 30k would have gotten you better phone than pop 2
Re: How Good Is Tecno POP 2plus by skywalker240(m): 4:35pm On Mar 22, 2020
Mohbola:
And that 30k would have gotten you better phone than pop 2
a better phone than tecno in that price range.
Re: How Good Is Tecno POP 2plus by skywalker240(m): 4:36pm On Mar 22, 2020
MrBONE2:

Too late grin
The deed hayaaf been done by his Village People grin
grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Update: SOLD. Neatly Used Redmi Note 8 Available For Sell / This Tecno Phantom Looks Like Samsung Galaxy Flip 5 / Learning Phone Engineering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.