Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,789 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Mother's Day!: What Would You Love To Do For Your Mom? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mother's Day!: What Would You Love To Do For Your Mom? (365 Views)

How Can A Pastor Show Christ-Love To Female Members Without Flirting With Them? / Taking A Bullet For Someone You Love Is Stealing – Apostle Suleman / Mothering Sunday: Today Is Mother's Day, Celebrate Your Mom! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother's Day!: What Would You Love To Do For Your Mom? by dalass(f): 6:14am On Mar 22, 2020
Hi everyone

Today is Mother's day in this Country and I just want to say big thanks to my Mom who stood like the Amazon she is to singlehandedly bring my siblings and I up!

She's my gold and I just want to do massive things like what she has not done for herself... She has her house and car.... Maybe change her car to a better and more beautiful car...

She's traveled too so, may God Almighty give her divine healing and good health to continue to enjoy the fruits of her labour...

Fellow NLanders, what do you say?
Re: Mother's Day!: What Would You Love To Do For Your Mom? by CAPSLOCKED: 7:43am On Mar 22, 2020
We've counted up to 12 Mother's Day celebrations this year, and it's not even April yet.

3 Likes

Re: Mother's Day!: What Would You Love To Do For Your Mom? by EzzyCarter: 7:43am On Mar 22, 2020
I'd love to spoil her in ways no one has seen before. Buy her every thing money can buy. She truly deserves the very best for her sacrifices and efforts in making me what I turned out to be today . I surely know God in heaven will preserve you for me.
I love you momma smiley

1 Like

Re: Mother's Day!: What Would You Love To Do For Your Mom? by dalass(f): 3:45pm On Mar 22, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
We've counted up to 12 Mother's Day celebrations this year, and it's not even April yet.

Haba....

I know there was women's day... Being a woman is a bit different from being a mother sha... cheesy
Re: Mother's Day!: What Would You Love To Do For Your Mom? by dalass(f): 3:46pm On Mar 22, 2020
EzzyCarter:
I'd love to spoil her in ways no one has seen before. Buy her every thing money can buy. She truly deserves the very best for her sacrifices and efforts in making me what I turned out to be today . I surely know God in heaven will preserve you for me.
I love you momma smiley

Wow.... Lucky momma

Hope your wishes to spoil your Mom with good things comes true

1 Like

Re: Mother's Day!: What Would You Love To Do For Your Mom? by EzzyCarter: 4:19pm On Mar 22, 2020
dalass:

Wow.... Lucky momma

Hope your wishes to spoil your Mom with good things comes true

Amen. I appreciate.
You too ma'am. we're definitely making it together in this life by His Grace smiley . We've gotta make our parents proud...
Re: Mother's Day!: What Would You Love To Do For Your Mom? by dalass(f): 5:59am On Mar 23, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Amen. I appreciate.
You too ma'am. we're definitely making it together in this life by His Grace smiley . We've gotta make our parents proud...

Amen.
Tnx!

grin grin grin
Re: Mother's Day!: What Would You Love To Do For Your Mom? by EzzyCarter: 7:43am On Mar 23, 2020
dalass:

Amen.
Tnx!

grin grin grin

Dalass , where are you based? Lemme take you out one of these days smiley

(1) (Reply)

Tb Joshua Prophecy On Coronavirus Will It End In the month of March 2020? / Unanswered Question About This Plague - CORONA VIRUS / Adunlade Adekola Finaly Become A Minister Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.