Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him (88436 Views)

Wike, Ibori, Makinde In Closed Door Meeting With Tinubu(picture) / Sanusi's Wife Visits Him In Awe, Nasarawa. Ado Bayero Weeps As He Leaves Bichi / Thugs Attacked Seyi Makinde In Lokoja (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by Ezemust: 3:12pm On Mar 22, 2020
Sammy07:

Egbami, when has lighting up roads become achievement?

Paying salaries?? Isn't that his job?
Is that an achievement?

Agricultural focus?? Which of the SW governors ain't focus on agriculture?

Those that I cancelled are out of point..
We don't celebrate mediocrity here.
wat would penkeleme have done in his first year if he had won.wat did ur god buhari do in five years with all that money.with wat money do u expect makinde to start does bugos project u dream of?how much did ajimobi left?would'nt he try to generate some money first before enbarking on capital project?he needed to borrow to pay his first salaries.do u know how many capital project that has been maped out in iwo road alone?
Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by LegendHero(m): 3:14pm On Mar 22, 2020
ramon212:

I dare you to paste the link here. Not fake screenshot. There's more poverty in Yoruba land than Igbo land. Show prove by link not fake screenshot or forever shut up your mouth.

Let me help the guy.

The pics below are from the UNDP 2018 report and you can read the comprehensive report in the link below. It’s over 100 pages and it documented the complex research on the socio-economics metrics of all the Nigerian states.

http://hdr.undp.org/sites/default/files/hdr_2018_nigeria_finalfinalx3.pdf

Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by GEEBITE: 3:16pm On Mar 22, 2020
Do you mind them negative people. So the Governor should just be building bridges and roads when people are hungry and despondent.It is a fact that most roads in Ibadan are in good shape as inherited by him.Even far better than Lagos which he even acknowledged as credit to his predecessors even though we know they were constructed at outrageous costs.Right now,the most critical roads in the state are (the ibadan to iseyin and ibadan to ife ring roads) and they are both WIP.
PrincessC11:
This is a big LIE. AM BASED IN IBADAN

Governance in Oyo state has now being reduced to joke... no roads , no infrastructure, just campaign after election

Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by teeboi73: 3:17pm On Mar 22, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Bro Meles, please face your Anambra state. I am from Oyo state and I am not talking out of place.

I am not from Ondo, Ekiti or Ogun state

The Oyo state governor has refused to take decent safety measures that other states have taken regarding the Corona virus. Perhaps he is hoping people will get infected with the virus so that he can blame Buhari
God bless you jare, he was so useless
Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by Lanruze: 3:17pm On Mar 22, 2020
The Governor will do well...

He started well and is primarily concerned with Welfare of Civil Servants and pensioners.

Nigerian Metorogical Agency has predicted that 245 days out of 365 days in year 2020 will experience rainfall as such no reasonable Governor will embark on any major capital project till summer.

Meanwhile Gov. Making looks sweet in the middle.

Oshe...

Sammy07:
cheesy

Plus, Gbenga Oyetola of Osun
Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by justlikedat: 3:18pm On Mar 22, 2020
Sammy07:

Egbami, when has lighting up roads become achievement?

Paying salaries?? Isn't that his job?
Is that an achievement?

Agricultural focus?? Which of the SW governors ain't focus on agriculture?

Those that I cancelled are out of point..
We don't celebrate mediocrity here.
You are not being sincere here and its obvious you are one of those apc e-rats.
Those items you cancelled as irrelevant as they are to you yet your apc and ajimobi could not achieve them for 8 years.
During ajimobis 8 years, oyo state civil servants suffered, some lost their lives or their loved ones when their salary was not paid for 6, 8 months.
In a sane environment, those cancelled items are basic things that no right thinking government should be boasting of achieving, but apc showed us in oyo state that they are big deal because they failed to achieve them.
Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by Mozegee: 3:20pm On Mar 22, 2020
I truly like this man,simple in nature
Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by teeboi73: 3:21pm On Mar 22, 2020
iammo:

babagana zulum built a functunal school within 100 days in office and PYO came in to commission it, Ajimobi's first year, Mokola bridge was initiated, Iwo road , challenge, and other state feeder road got approval, same with Amosun (okelewo bridge, urbanization of roads etc)
For almost a year nothing tangible could be attributed to him,all the roads are in the state of disrepair, okada from Lagos has taken over the entire Ibadan, roadside shops are springing up recklessly, no ideas ,he is a big disappointment
Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by futuregovernor: 3:22pm On Mar 22, 2020
iammo:

doing well in what sector of the state governance.. my ipob friend kindly mention the things he did in this 365 days

365 days. show us what Buhari had done! how u take count am. This Yoruba Muslim self,park well
Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by Awefemik(m): 3:24pm On Mar 22, 2020
haffaze777:

Seyi makinde will be most useless governor in nigeria upon completion of his tenure and daru dapo of Ogun state will be his assistant,I only blame Oshiomole,Tinubu,Osinbanjo,Osoba and Amosun for daru dapo madness is Ogun state
Your bio as stated who u are,
A racist and a LovePeddler I don't expect sense from u after reading your bio
Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by ramon212: 3:25pm On Mar 22, 2020
LegendHero:

Let me help the guy.

The pics below are from the UNDP 2018 report and you can read the comprehensive report in the link below. It’s over 100 pages and it documented the complex research on the socio-economics metrics of all the Nigerian states.

You graph shows 2004 and 2013 not 2018 as you said. I also clicked the link and it was to download a 2013 report. Stop the propaganda and lies.
Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by LegendHero(m): 3:28pm On Mar 22, 2020
ramon212:

You graph shows 2004 and 2013 not 2018 as you said. I also clicked the link and it was to download a 2013 report. Stop the propaganda and lies.

Do you think if a research is carried out in 2018, then it’s compulsory they use the 2018 data all the time? Sometimes they use previous data to support their current data. For example, the last population census we had was several years ago, they will reference that in their data and give estimates for the current one.

Stop deviating, you requested for source and here you are with a 116 page report on poverty statistics of Nigeria and SW beats other zones hands down.

Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by GudGuysGudGirls(m): 3:29pm On Mar 22, 2020
Sammy07:

So, Igbos are fully Christians?? cheesy
Where Is it written in the Bible to be doing baby factory?
Where Is it written in the Bible to be a drug dealer?
Where is it written in the Bible to be selling fake product?
Where is it written in the Bible to Doing rituals?
Where is it written in the Bible to be doing traditional festivals like masquerades??
grin
and your tribe are exempted from all the ill-wills you mentioned right? Ogbeni you were lobotomised, Ode.
Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by JAWBONE(m): 3:34pm On Mar 22, 2020
iammo:

hey! buddy I am from Oyo State, Ibadan to be precise, and son of a Mogaji, grand son of a Mogaji with my family in Olubadan in council, Central Council of Ibadan Indegene, Ajorosun Club, so dude proceed to tell us projects makinde did.. kindly use google if you can

Big Fat Lie...

Son of Mogaji who is hustling for APC 30K online. Just notice how APC zombies rush like flies towards shit towards anything that concerns Seyi Makinde. That is their current assignment now in preparation for 2023. To rubbish any achievement of Makinde. If you are not in Oyo State, please ask those who reside there to make comments about his leadership. They can tell you better.

This guy is no fücking Mogaji. APC paid zombie is his appropriate title

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by GudGuysGudGirls(m): 3:39pm On Mar 22, 2020
sarrki:

I am not here to trade garage talk with you

then swerve, really enjoyed reading their exchanges before you showed up, Ode.
Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by Segunj8(m): 3:41pm On Mar 22, 2020
JAWBONE:

Big Fat Lie...

Son of Mogaji who is hustling for APC 30K online. Just notice how APC zombies rush like flies towards shit towards anything that concerns Seyi Makinde. That is their current assignment now in preparation for 2023. To rubbish any achievement of Makinde. If you are not in Oyo State, please ask those who reside there to make comments about his leadership. They can tell you better.

Thumbs up, you Sabi them
Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by sarrki(m): 3:41pm On Mar 22, 2020
GudGuysGudGirls:
then swerve, really enjoyed reading their exchanges before you showed up, Ode.

Sunmodere

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by Tomide007: 3:42pm On Mar 22, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

You're not even from OYO State to see the good works his Excellency ha done for his people and still doing so it's useless arguing with you
Which work? I'm in Ibadan.
Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by JAWBONE(m): 3:44pm On Mar 22, 2020
I wish i came across this post earlier so that more people can be aware. The job of APC youths now is to rubbish the image of Seyi Makinde. They are everywhere on Nairaland and Twitter. Please whenever you see any post of Seyi Makinde, ignore the hordes of zombies that flock to discredit him

He is giving them serious BP. If Seyi was or defects to APC today, you would see how they worship him like a demi-god. Now they want you to believe he is as useless as Aregbesola, Oyetola, Oshiomohle, Ganduje and their Zombie-In-Chief.

This is not to say Seyi Makinde is a saint but I have noticed some serious unwarranted attention towards him from these two-faced hypocritical zombies.

Be wise

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by SaintLucia: 3:46pm On Mar 22, 2020
iammo:

Governance in Oyo state has now being reduced to joke... no roads , no infrastructure, just campaign after election

IPOB members on nairaland and the east will disagree with you. Aati seyi si is the slogan for the apology and audio governor in Ibadan.
Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by GudGuysGudGirls(m): 3:50pm On Mar 22, 2020
iammo:

do you need NBS website to understand how poor ibos are?
igbos are poor compared to yorubas?, you are drinking too much of garri.
Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by kestolove95(m): 3:52pm On Mar 22, 2020
See him small prick
Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by MrBONE2(m): 3:53pm On Mar 22, 2020
iammo:

Ibo people should focus on ikpeazu and Orji Abia PLC

That reminds me, I need to collect my Kerosene share from the Governor grin

Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by GudGuysGudGirls(m): 3:57pm On Mar 22, 2020
LegendHero:

Let me help the guy.

alaye you ain't making sense
Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by LegendHero(m): 4:00pm On Mar 22, 2020
JAWBONE:

Big Fat Lie...

Shut up. I’m also from Ibadan, agbole popoyemoja and our lineage is also of the Mogajis.

Makinde is just an audio governor, he is practically doing nothing compared to what the likes of Ajimobis did in their first year in office.

Write it down, if Makinde keep doing like this, then the Oyo state voters will show him the way out in the next election. Ibadan o kin sin yan leemeji, only Ajimobi had the luxury of second term and that’s because he is a great performer and the best to ever lead Ibadan since 1999.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by GudGuysGudGirls(m): 4:03pm On Mar 22, 2020
sarrki:

Sunmodere
you reek of stuuppidity, omo ale.
Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by sarrki(m): 4:11pm On Mar 22, 2020
GudGuysGudGirls:
you reek of stuuppidity, omo ale.

You need a rehab
Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by GudGuysGudGirls(m): 4:17pm On Mar 22, 2020
sarrki:

You need a rehab
after your mother, if she's still alive though. Oponu.
Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by foreshore(m): 4:17pm On Mar 22, 2020
daddytime:
Not socially distant enough, but a good try.

Some people must talk about Governor mid-body, I know.

Like you are anything near him. Mtcheew!!!
Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by NGpatriot: 4:18pm On Mar 22, 2020
MZrapper:

Please tell me which Governor beats the performance of this guy??

And if we ask you to list his performance,you go begin dance around and shifting goal post.

....but I'll tell you his achievements, they are all internet propaganda achievement just like this topic.

You are ipob of course.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides / MC Oluomo Discharged From Lagos Hospital (Photos) / Hushpuppi: Protesters At US Embassy Demand Investigation Of Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.