Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,877 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him (88441 Views)

Wike, Ibori, Makinde In Closed Door Meeting With Tinubu(picture) / Sanusi's Wife Visits Him In Awe, Nasarawa. Ado Bayero Weeps As He Leaves Bichi / Thugs Attacked Seyi Makinde In Lokoja (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by Olowosam: 6:25pm On Mar 22, 2020
Iamgrey5:
All these are audio projects that never really made any difference and are hard to trace for maximum effectiveness.

Why do you think they call him audio and it sticks

@ emboldened is the most audio of it all because I had first hand experience of the audio farm yesterday and it made me dislike the governor even more.

To think he borrowed 10bn for that.

He approved it in this year's budget, and this is just third month of the first budget his government will be running on. Take a chill pill.
Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by Olowosam: 6:29pm On Mar 22, 2020
NGpatriot:

I was actually expecting even one inch of gutter he commissioned, but all I see are AUDIO and internet propaganda and compilation.

Una try sha

grin grin grin

Man, Government is not all about commissioning boreholes.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by Iamgrey5(m): 6:30pm On Mar 22, 2020
Olowosam:

He approved it in this year's budget, and this is just third month of the first budget his government will be running on. Take a chill pill.
No sir, the farm settlement was part of the reason he gave to borrow N10bn last year. I can recall that people of oke Ogun protested that they were not included.

The improvement of Oyo state is in my interest. I don't play partisan politics with my state's welfare because I have a lot of family and friends there.
Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by NGpatriot: 6:41pm On Mar 22, 2020
Olowosam:

Man, Government is not all about commissioning boreholes.

Of course not, I was just expecting at least a borehole or even gutter instead of Audion paper and internet propaganda list.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by slimanyd: 6:48pm On Mar 22, 2020
Lol. I can see Apc agents has taken over these thread ,but its a pity to break the news that an average ibadan market woman is on the side on GSM . Just go to the market square and make enquiries . All these one una dey do for nairaland no reach us for ibadan here . If you like kill urself , nah una problem. Come 2023, We are voting for GSM again. So, that you can increase your wailing strenght .

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by HRMK: 6:57pm On Mar 22, 2020
why is makinde always flouting restriction orders on coronavirus?first,it was pdp rally and now davido in a show at ibadan!too bad!!

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by Hotfreez: 7:26pm On Mar 22, 2020
iammo:

honestly.. they both abandoned their predecessors project, refuse to start a new one yet simply pay media people to sing their praises..

in political circle, you must initiate projects in your first year and complete project of your predecessor, so by the 3rd year you can have something to commission and 4th year you focus solely on re-election campaign .. this new clows are just playing around as if they are the new kings

Better sense dey your head.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by Banky16(m): 7:48pm On Mar 22, 2020
Dey would sack him soon
Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by Saintabey: 7:57pm On Mar 22, 2020
Willing to know what ur whole compound did or ur mogaji for ur compound . oni so kuso
Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by Saintabey: 8:00pm On Mar 22, 2020
To those who are not there they may not know the real event.

Gov. Seyi Makinde is an icon of unblemished character.

He is a leader per excellence and he is on top of every situation in the state.

Oyo State is improving and God is backing him up on any task he lay his hand on.
Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by NGpatriot: 8:09pm On Mar 22, 2020
Saintabey:
To those who are not there they may not know the real event.

Gov. Seyi Makinde is an icon of unblemished character.

He is a leader per excellence and he is on top of every situation in the state.

Oyo State is improving and God is backing him up on any task he lay his hand on.

Sycophancy miss road..

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by Coreyon: 8:12pm On Mar 22, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

Sycophancy miss road..

grin grin grin
[/s]
Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by Mayoribadan(m): 8:16pm On Mar 22, 2020
iammo:

Governance in Oyo state has now being reduced to joke... no roads , no infrastructure, just campaign after election

what's your business self? is it your oyo
Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by Lastmankc(m): 9:00pm On Mar 22, 2020
EmekaBlue:
Davido is now looking like a matured ninja turtle
Why are you guys heartless like this?

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by scovic33: 9:04pm On Mar 22, 2020
iammo:

hey! buddy I am from Oyo State, Ibadan to be precise, and son of a Mogaji, grand son of a Mogaji with my family in Olubadan in council, Central Council of Ibadan Indegene, Ajorosun Club, so dude proceed to tell us projects makinde did.. kindly use google if you can

Ibadan to Iseyin, APC people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by DabuIIIT: 9:52pm On Mar 22, 2020
Injera:

Go to Abia state
When I am from Lagos state

grin
Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by DabuIIIT: 9:55pm On Mar 22, 2020
iammo:

hey! buddy I am from Oyo State, Ibadan to be precise, and son of a Mogaji, grand son of a Mogaji with my family in Olubadan in council, Central Council of Ibadan Indegene, Ajorosun Club, so dude proceed to tell us projects makinde did.. kindly use google if you can

On another thread,you said you are from Ife!!!

Maybe tomorrow you will finally tell us the truth that you are from futa djalon
BAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA
grin grin grin grin
Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by Huddah: 10:47pm On Mar 22, 2020
Huddah:
Who does campaign in the midst of a pandemic. We have terrible leaders in this country.
Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by OlaMiki: 10:51pm On Mar 22, 2020
who is this thing ?
NaijaRoyalty:
[s][/s]

You should be more concerned about the corona virus ravaging the country due to Buhari's refusal to close borders on time and not makinde who's doing well for his dear state.
Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by fortunechy(m): 11:01pm On Mar 22, 2020
The best governor so far in Nigeria
Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by MrBONE2(m): 8:58am On Mar 23, 2020
iammo:

grin grin nothing for you... you dont have PVC you are among no lefelendum no erection group

Then I would continue using Fire wood till I turn most Rainforest areas to grasslands which will help to draw the Governor attention to my request grin

Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by ORBLIGHTS(m): 10:37am On Mar 23, 2020
you guys are doing well...
Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by micolozico(m): 3:38pm On Mar 23, 2020
Any Nigerian with half a brain will not be doubting the performances of Gov. Seyi Makinde in Oyo State. Come check the roads in Alakia+Isebo+Iyana church Axis, you will see Gov. Seyi hands there. Aside that, he has been paying workers monthly salary promptly. What a better way to promote economic growth of a state. If you are still doubting his performance. I can only sum U up as...... Imbec.....
Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:43pm On Jul 29, 2023
haffaze777:

Seyi makinde will be most useless governor in nigeria upon completion of his tenure and daru dapo of Ogun state will be his assistant,I only blame Oshiomole,Tinubu,Osinbanjo,Osoba and Amosun for daru dapo madness is Ogun state
Makinde is trying now Sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides / MC Oluomo Discharged From Lagos Hospital (Photos) / Hushpuppi: Protesters At US Embassy Demand Investigation Of Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.