Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,692 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him (88524 Views)

Wike, Ibori, Makinde In Closed Door Meeting With Tinubu(picture) / Sanusi's Wife Visits Him In Awe, Nasarawa. Ado Bayero Weeps As He Leaves Bichi / Thugs Attacked Seyi Makinde In Lokoja (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by haffaze777(m): 5:30pm On Mar 22, 2020
Awefemik:
Your bio as stated who u are, A racist and a LovePeddler I don't expect sense from u after reading your bio

Get the Bleep of my mentioning
Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by haffaze777(m): 5:31pm On Mar 22, 2020
iammo:

honestly.. they both abandoned their predecessors project, refuse to start a new one yet simply pay media people to sing their praises..

in political circle, you must initiate projects in your first year and complete project of your predecessor, so by the 3rd year you can have something to commission and 4th year you focus solely on re-election campaign .. this new clows are just playing around as if they are the new kings

You said it all
Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by Iamgrey5(m): 5:34pm On Mar 22, 2020
Osagyefo98:

And what's the essence of screen shooting such here?
What is the essence of your mention? I don't recall having a conversation with you?

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by NGpatriot: 5:36pm On Mar 22, 2020
JAWBONE:

This guy is a bot. Beware.

They are all paid agents of propaganda from the APC. His name is definitely not Chukwurah. APC Zombies have taken over Nairaland with their propaganda machinery

APC propaganda made the useless man stage a rally in the middle of a pandemic that's engulfing his state? Foolery that he belatedly apologized for?

APC propaganda forced the useless man to ignore Coronavirus and the threat to his people and his state while other governors are working hard to protect their people and also, setting up task force, issuing orders and restrictions and so on while the useless governor in Oyo state looked the other.

APC propaganda forced the useless man to finally wake up to issue orders and restrictions after getting spanked by Nigerians for doing nothing and staging rallies instead of protecting his people?

APC propaganda made the useless man pose for a photograph with the clown singer from Lagos to stage concerts in his state even though the useless governor already banned such activities?

Who does that?

You are ipob of course, incompetence, failure, and lousy governance are all standard practice in your badly governed wheelbarrow and kerosene states.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 22, 2020
Iamgrey5:
What is the essence of your mention? I don't recall having a conversation with you?

You chest beat alot.
Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by Iamgrey5(m): 5:40pm On Mar 22, 2020
Osagyefo98:

You chest beat alot.
Coming from an igbo boy that spends the whole day on Nairaland telling others how much more he is better than others, even other igbos

Coming from an igbo boy that claims to be a better christian than others

Really grin

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 22, 2020
Iamgrey5:
Coming from an igbo boy that spends the whole day on Nairaland telling others how much more he is better than others, even other igbos

Really grin

Christianity is gone in west.

More reason they want others to fall.
Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by NGpatriot: 5:44pm On Mar 22, 2020
Spain reported 394 deaths in the last 24 hours. As at this day last month, there was no single #Covid_19 death in Spain. Now 1,753 deaths and counting. Almost 30,000 cases. This thing goes from 0 to 100 in a matter of hours. Better to avoid this than to deal with it.

Shit is REAL.
Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by JAWBONE(m): 5:46pm On Mar 22, 2020
NGpatriot:

APC propaganda made the useless man stage a rally in the middle of a pandemic that's engulfing his state? Foolery that he belatedly apologized for?

APC propaganda forced the useless man to ignore Coronavirus and the threat to his people and his state while other governors are working hard to protect their people and also, setting up task force, issuing orders and restrictions and so on while the useless governor in Oyo state looked the other.

APC propaganda forced the useless man to finally wake up to issue orders and restrictions after getting spanked by Nigerians for doing nothing and staging rallies instead of protecting his people?

APC propaganda made the useless man pose for a photograph with the clown singer from Lagos to stage concerts in his state even though the useless governor already banned such activities?

Who does that?

You are ipob of course, incompetence, failure, and lousy governance are all standard practice in your badly governed wheelbarrow and kerosene states.

Mr Man...first of all remove that patriot from your name because you are a two-faced hypocritical Zombie. None of you APC ZOMBIES blamed the number one person responsible for the explosion of Coronavirus in Nigeria- Muhammadu Buhari.

While other countries like Ghana, Botswana, Uganda etc took immediate action to close their borders when the situation became serious, your Zombie-In-Chief kept on dragging his feet and delayed until the issue exploded. After the first Italian guy case, people were still coming into the country and Buhari in his usual go-slow manner did nothing about it.

I did not hear anything from any APC supporter about that. Buhari refused to address the nation like other concerned leaders are doing. Your group of hypocritical zombies were actually defending him.

The moment Seyi Makinde had that rally, all of you jumped on the matter as if he committed genocide. I'm not defending Seyi here and am happy he has apologized and taken responsibility for that action but this same energy you expend to lambast Seyi, I don't see it for Buhari. Why?

Because you are a hypocritical enemy of progress.

And by the way, There are hotlines and taskforces in Oyo state that have being set up to control the situation
Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by Sammy07: 5:50pm On Mar 22, 2020
Iamgrey5:

Really grin

Are you minding him? grin
Imagine, pot calling kettle black.
Joke of the century grin

Osagyefo Abeq face your 5 Ibo states.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by Sammy07: 5:53pm On Mar 22, 2020
JAWBONE:

Mr Man...first of all remove that patriot from your name because you are a two-faced hypocritical bastard. None of you APC ZOMBIES blamed the number one person responsible for the explosion of Coronavirus in Nigeria- Muhammadu Buhari.

While other countries like Ghana, Botswana, Uganda etc took immediate action to close their borders when the situation became serious, your Zombie-In-Chief kept on dragging his feet and delayed until the issue exploded. After the first Italian guy case, people were still coming into the country and Buhari in his usual go-slow manner did nothing about it.

I did not hear anything from any APC supporter about that. Buhari refused to address the nation like other concerned leaders are doing. Your group of hypocritical zombies were actually defending him.

The moment Seyi Makinde had that rally, all of you jumped on the matter as if he committed genocide. I'm not defending Seyi here and am happy he has apologized and taken responsibility for that action but this same energy you expend to lambast Seyi, I don't see it for Buhari. Why?

And by the way, There are hotlines and taskforces in Oyo state that have being set up to control the situation

You're part of those causing dis unity in SW.
When you refuse to tell your leaders the truth.

Seyi
Gbenga
Dapo,
What are their achievements??
Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by EmperorShizzy: 6:02pm On Mar 22, 2020
Sammy07:

Then why are you meddling into SW politics..

We have standards in SW.
you must meet the standards or surpass the standard.

Ajimobi is the only Oyo governor to get second term.
Mimiko also in Ondo state
Oyinlola in Osun
Fayose was chased out in his first term
Same as fayemi
They got re elected back.
Why do you think both of them did well (a bit) in their 2nd tenure.

Why do you think those governors got 2nd term?
Ajimobi, the looting reckless talker who rigged himself when its obvious Ladoja's accord party is winning in is your best governor, you're sick, so sick, a man who commercialized even primary education exorbitantly is who you try to compare with GSM. Man, you're fucking sick, Ajimobi the bastard whose daughter's video clips lavishing money are always out on a weekly basis while workers are not paid, while lautech students are getting shot at while protesting, is that not the same Ajimobi you're trying to whitewash for us here. Ajimobi the bastard ibadan governor who spent 8 years in power without a single project in the whole ibarapa while GSM has one already. Ajimobi whose anointed candidate was roundly trounced despite federal might and power of incumbency and he himself lose woefully to an unknown Kola Balogun despite being a sitting governor. Is that not enough to show you Apc zombies that your lord Ajimobi is not even worthy of being mention in same line with GSM. God punish u, i hate you apc fukkers like mad, the way you deodorize and defend mediocrity is appalling.

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by JAWBONE(m): 6:02pm On Mar 22, 2020
Sammy07:

You're part of those causing dis unity in SW.
When you refuse to tell your leaders the truth.

Seyi
Gbenga
Dapo,
What are their achievements??

I'm not causing disunity in anyway. Seyi was insensitive to the situation to hold a rally amidst the pandemic. That's the truth. And anybody who criticizes him for that has every right to do so.

Buhari in his usual manner also failed to carry out his responsibilities, APC supporters on Twitter, Nairaland are either pretending not to see it or are defending him. Let's not forget that before Coronavirus there were national issues like Insecurity, replacing the Service Chiefs, . Please what has Buhari done about any of that
Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by NGpatriot: 6:03pm On Mar 22, 2020
[s]
JAWBONE:

Mr Man...first of all remove that patriot from your name because you are a two-faced hypocritical Zombie. None of you APC ZOMBIES blamed the number one person responsible for the explosion of Coronavirus in Nigeria- Muhammadu Buhari.

[/s]

I'm no interested in your silly and irrelevant mumbo jumbo, prove me wrong based on what I said about the useless and thoughtless governor in Oyo state or keep and confine your unintelligent and irrelevant rubbish to your fellow ignorant and unintelligent Igbos.
Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by EmperorShizzy: 6:04pm On Mar 22, 2020
Osagyefo98:

I am not thinking anything.
Bro don't be bamboozled by the antics of these pseudo intellectual Apc minions please. They are irrational, they only hate GSM because he is not from their retrogressive party.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by JAWBONE(m): 6:05pm On Mar 22, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

I'm no interested in your silly and irrelevant mumbo jumbo, prove me wrong based on what I said about the useless and thoughtless governor in Oyo state or keep and confine your unintelligent and irrelevant rubbish to your fellow ignorant and unintelligent Igbos.

I don't have to prove you wrong because there is nothing that comes out of your mouth that is right.
Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by Sammy07: 6:05pm On Mar 22, 2020
JAWBONE:

I'm not causing disunity in anyway. Seyi was insensitive to the situation to hold a rally amidst the pandemic. That's the truth. And anybody who criticizes him for that has every right to do so.

Buhari in his usual manner also failed to carry out his responsibilities, APC supporters on Twitter, Nairaland are either pretending not to see it or are defending him. Let's not forget that before Coronavirus there were national issues like Insecurity, replacing the Service Chiefs, . Please what has Buhari done about any of that

Leave Buhari outta this, he's not the one to fix our state.

Our governors understand better cos we live in the same state than one guy sitting in aso rock.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by Sammy07: 6:07pm On Mar 22, 2020
EmperorShizzy:

Ajimobi, the looting reckless talker who rigged himself when its obvious Ladoja's accord party is winning in is your best governor, you're sick, so sick, a man who commercialized even primary education exorbitantly is who you try to compare with GSM. Man, you're fucking sick, Ajimobi the bastard whose daughter's video clips lavishing money are always out on a weekly basis while workers are not paid, while lautech students are getting shot at while protesting, is that not the same Ajimobi you're trying to whitewash for us here. Ajimobi the bastard ibadan governor who spent 8 years in power without a single project in the whole ibarapa while GSM has one already. Ajimobi whose anointed candidate was roundly trounced despite federal might and power of incumbency and he himself lose woefully to an unknown Kola Balogun despite being a sitting governor. Is that not enough to show you Apc zombies that your lord Ajimobi is not even worthy of being mention in same line with GSM. God punish u, i hate you apc fukkers like mad, the way you deodorize and defend mediocrity is appalling.

You're sick in the head, and your cerebrum is low.
I mentioned
Mimiko.
Fayose.
Oyinlola in the post you quoted.
Are they APC members??

Pls, stop quoting me.
Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 22, 2020
EmperorShizzy:

Bro don't be bamboozled by the antics of these pseudo intellectual Apc minions please. They are irrational, they only hate GSM because he is not from their retrogressive party.

I just don't understand this criticism filled with hate against this man who has barely spend 2 years in office?

Imagine comparing to someone who spent over 8 years in office.

I tire for these guys.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by Olowosam: 6:10pm On Mar 22, 2020
CrimeKsmart:

You talk too much and you digress. Tell us what Seyi has achieved and in what sector abi is Buhari that's the governor of Oyo state cos you keep mentioning Buhari.

You keep hailing the audio governor but can't defend him. Shame on you

To list, but few.

Take your time to read through and appreciate him if he worths.. .. Wailers over to you!
# EDUCATION - Completed & Ongoing Project.
1. N60 Million BURSARY paid to the Oyo State indigenous at the Nigeria Law School.
2. 10% # SCHOOL FEES REDUCTION at Emmanuel Alayande College of Education Oyo, to level up the school fees with other institution in Oyo State.
3. 10% #SCHOOL FEES REDUCTION at Oyo State College of Agriculture and Technology, Igboora, to level up the school fees with other institution in Oyo State.
4. N300 Million for the Polytechnic of Ibadan to secure #ACCREDITATION &
# CAPITAL PROJECTS.
5. N500 Million # SUBVENTION to LAUTECH & the inauguration of negotiation committee on the ownership.
6. CANCELLATION of N3,000 School Levies and internal exam fees in Oyo State.
7. N526 Million # GRANTS to 2,500 Primary & 640 Secondary Schools in Oyo State as running costs.
8. FREE textbooks & Exercise books to Students.
9. #FREE COMPENDIUM to SS3 Students in Oyo State.
10.WAEC & JAMB EXTRAMURAL Classes for SS3 Students in Oyo State.
11. Ongoing # RENOVATION of Schools and
# PROCUREMENT of furniture.
12. #DONATION of the school hall, computers, classrooms, facilities by the Alumni and Old Students Association.
13. Reduction of OUT OF SCHOOL CHILDREN due to the free education policy of Governor Seyi Makinde.
# INFRASTRUCTURE Completed & Ongoing Projects.
1. N9 billion approved by the Oyo State government towards the construction of MONIYA - ISEYIN ROAD.
2. Operation LIGHT UP IBADAN (Oyo State).
3. Repairs of all the INNER CITY ROAD by OYSROMA.
# SECURITY / #HEALTH /
# FIRE_SERVICES - Completed & Ongoing.
1. (100) SECURITY PATROL VEHICLES donated to the Police.
2. N178.7 million for the procurement of DIGITAL COMMUNICATION equipment for security agencies.
3. Oyo State launched the State's SECURITY CODE 615 toll-free.
4. Purchase of RADIOGRAPHY & LABORATORY equipment, including the RENOVATION of operating theatre at Adeoyo State Hospital.
5. Acquisition of FIRE ENGINE for Oyo State Fire Services.
# WORKERS & #PENSIONERS_WELFARE
1. N280 million as payment of GRATUITY to 100 retired civil servants in Oyo State.
2. N1.1 billion as payment of GRATUITY to 700 retired primary teachers and local government.
3. 10% personnel cost down due to the WORKERS VERIFICATION conducted under this administration.
4. Up to date workers SALARY.
5. N30,000 MINIMUM WAGE approved.
6. (13 MONTH) SALARY paid in December 2019.
# DIGITAL_RADIO_STATION Completed & Ongoing Projects.
1. Governor Seyi Makinde COMMISSIONED new digital radio (Ile-Akede).
2. N300 million included in 2020 budget for the TELEVISION NETWORK in Oke Ogun.
EMPLOYMENT - Completed & Ongoing
Over 11,000 permanent jobs created within 9 months of the administration of His Excellency, Governor Seyi Makinde (TESCOM, HEALTH & ENVIRONMENT), and there are also seasonal jobs created as a result of the ongoing road constructions, school projects etc.
# AGRICULTURE - Completed & Ongoing Projects.
1. N7.6billion approved towards ERUWA & AKUFO Farm settlements.
2. (10,000) TOMATO SACHETS SEEDS distributed to farmers.
3. PEST CONTROL equipment acquired.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 22, 2020
EmperorShizzy:

Continue educating them...

They are hypocrites.
Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by Chukwurah003: 6:13pm On Mar 22, 2020
JAWBONE:

This guy is a bot. Beware.

They are all paid agents of propaganda from the APC. His name is definitely not Chukwurah. APC Zombies have taken over Nairaland with their propaganda machinery

Propaganda indeed. PDP criminals never cease to amuse. Next!

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by johnmartus(m): 6:14pm On Mar 22, 2020
I think I am the only one seeing these bastard called leaders.
haffaze777:

Seyi makinde will be most useless governor in nigeria upon completion of his tenure and daru dapo of Ogun state will be his assistant,I only blame Oshiomole,Tinubu,Osinbanjo,Osoba and Amosun for daru dapo madness is Ogun state
Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by EmperorShizzy: 6:14pm On Mar 22, 2020
Sammy07:
Egbami, when has lighting up roads become achievement?
Paying salaries?? Isn't that his job? Is that an achievement?
Agricultural focus?? Which of the SW governors ain't focus on agriculture?
Those that I cancelled are out of point.. We don't celebrate mediocrity here.
Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 22, 2020
Olowosam:

To list, but few.

Take your time to read through and appreciate him if he worths.. .. Wailers over to you!
1. N60 Million BURSARY paid to the Oyo State indigenous at the Nigeria Law School.
2. 10% # SCHOOL FEES REDUCTION at Emmanuel Alayande College of Education Oyo, to level up the school fees with other institution in Oyo State.
3. 10% #SCHOOL FEES REDUCTION at Oyo State College of Agriculture and Technology, Igboora, to level up the school fees with other institution in Oyo State.
# CAPITAL PROJECTS.
5. N500 Million # SUBVENTION to LAUTECH & the inauguration of negotiation committee on the ownership.
7. N526 Million # GRANTS to 2,500 Primary & 640 Secondary Schools in Oyo State as running costs.
12. #DONATION of the school hall, computers, classrooms, facilities by the Alumni and Old Students Association.
13. Reduction of OUT OF SCHOOL CHILDREN due to the free education policy of Governor Seyi Makinde.
1. N9 billion approved by the Oyo State government towards the construction of MONIYA - ISEYIN ROAD.
# SECURITY / #HEALTH /
2. N178.7 million for the procurement of DIGITAL COMMUNICATION equipment for security agencies.
4. Purchase of RADIOGRAPHY & LABORATORY equipment, including the RENOVATION of operating theatre at Adeoyo State Hospital.
1. N280 million as payment of GRATUITY to 100 retired civil servants in Oyo State.
2. N1.1 billion as payment of GRATUITY to 700 retired primary teachers and local government.
3. 10% personnel cost down due to the WORKERS VERIFICATION conducted under this administration.
Over 11,000 permanent jobs created within 9 months of the administration of His Excellency, Governor Seyi Makinde (TESCOM, HEALTH & ENVIRONMENT), and there are also seasonal jobs created as a result of the ongoing road constructions, school projects etc.

Beating APC guys to their propaganda.

Educate them.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by EmperorShizzy: 6:17pm On Mar 22, 2020
Sammy07:

Egbami, when has lighting up roads become achievement?

Paying salaries?? Isn't that his job?
Is that an achievement?

Agricultural focus?? Which of the SW governors ain't focus on agriculture?

Those that I cancelled are out of point..
We don't celebrate mediocrity here.

Dull fellow, you know paying salary is his job but your diastema reckless talker confidently said "even if i don't pay salary, I'm still the constituted authority", did you know GSM cleared the arrears the bastard was owing, lautech staff included. he has been paying salaries every 25th of the month since coming to power, is that not a rocket science compared to what it used to be under enu jawaya governor. Stop defending mediocres.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by Iamgrey5(m): 6:19pm On Mar 22, 2020
Olowosam:

To list, but few.

# CAPITAL PROJECTS.
# SECURITY / #HEALTH /
All these are audio projects that never really made any difference and are hard to trace for maximum effectiveness.

Why do you think they call him audio and it sticks

@ emboldened is the most audio of it all because I had first hand experience of the audio farm yesterday and it made me dislike the governor even more.

To think he borrowed 10bn for that.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by NGpatriot: 6:19pm On Mar 22, 2020
[s]
JAWBONE:

I don't have to prove you wrong because there is nothing that comes out of your mouth that is right.
[/s]

Then you should have spared me your silly and irrelevant ipob mumbo jumbo and thoughtless distractions.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by ejiaro: 6:19pm On Mar 22, 2020
Best Governor in south west @seyimakinde,David more blessing!!!

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by Olowosam: 6:22pm On Mar 22, 2020
[quote author=EmperorShizzy post=87672537][/quote]

The same gratuities Ajirebi refused to pay. He was an emperor, insulted Pensioners " Se e o ni omo te ron ni ile iwe to le to ju yin ni". Insulted Lautech students on visit. Demolished Fresh FM, political hatred.

And someone has come to right those wrongs. Pays constantly the backlogs of pensioners without stopping interventions in education and other sectors.

You need to think deep Apc man.
Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by Iamgrey5(m): 6:22pm On Mar 22, 2020
EmperorShizzy:

Dull fellow, you know paying salary is his job but your diastema reckless talker confidently said "even if i don't pay salary, I'm still the constituted authority", did you know GSM cleared the arrears the bastard was owing, lautech staff included. he has been paying salaries every 25th of the month since coming to power, is that not a rocket science compared to what it used to be under enu jawaya governor. Stop defending mediocres.
Ajimobi never owed salary during his first tenure in office and even paid 13th month in his first two years in 2011 and 2012.

The Lautech issue only happened in his second tenure.
Re: Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him by NGpatriot: 6:23pm On Mar 22, 2020
Olowosam:

To list, but few.

# CAPITAL PROJECTS.
# SECURITY / #HEALTH /

I was actually expecting even one inch of gutter he commissioned, but all I see are AUDIO and internet propaganda and compilation.

Una try sha

grin grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Discharged From Lagos Hospital (Photos) / Hushpuppi: Protesters At US Embassy Demand Investigation Of Atiku / Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.